Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page $50 dollars to spend...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.01.2007, 12:33 PM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I made and extra $50 on my paycheck this week, and my wife, being the loving and generous cartaker she is, is allowing me to use it for whatever I want. She could say "no, we need that to get the phone turned back on," but instead it's mine for the taking. So what should I buy? I'm thinking some new music, but I have no idea what to get. Or maybe a used pedal or soemthing. And ideas?
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 12:34 PM   #2
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
pedal pedal pedal
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 12:39 PM   #3
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Dinner out? Wine, roses, chocolates, and a nice card... that sort of thing.
Old 03.01.2007, 12:45 PM   #4
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Probably the most noble response I could have gotten, thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
pedal pedal pedal
probably most likely to happen though...
Old 03.01.2007, 12:45 PM   #5
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku

exactly what i was going to say, if she has let you spend it on yourself wouldn't it be nice to do something both of you can enjoy! take her for a nice romantic meal out, she won't be expecting it and you will have a great time.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 12:47 PM   #6
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
You're Gonna Lose That Girl
Lennon/McCartney

You're going to lose that girl
You're going to lost that girl
If you don't take her out tonight
she's going to change her mind
And I will take her out tonight
And I will treat her kind

If you don't treat her right, my friend
You're going to find her gone
'Cause I will treat her right and then
You'll be the lonely one

You're going to lose

I'll make a point of taking her away from you
Yeah, the way you treat her, what else can I do

You're going to lose

I'll make a point of taking her away from you
Yeah, the way you treat her, what else can I do

If you don't take her out tonight
she's going to change her mind
And I will take her out tonight
And I will treat her kind

---
that is, unless you have kids haha
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 12:48 PM   #7
afterthefact
invito al cielo

In all honesty, I do the dinner out thing too, so I'm not being selfish... my wife would be more the type though to actually turn that down for me to buy something for myself, since i never do... and that's not sarcasm, i almost NEVER buy anything for myself. I'm usually the type that if I have a little extra, I start thinking of what I can buy for somebody, so I probably deserve to treat myself once in a while
Old 03.01.2007, 12:51 PM   #8
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I'm usually the type that if I have a little extra, I start thinking of what I can buy for somebody

Ah, I could tell you're a generous soul. Money orders work for me--don't send cash. PM me and I'll give ya my mailing address.
Old 03.01.2007, 01:03 PM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
get her a record that you would HATE but that she would LOVE

and then hug her from behind and reach around and slide your fingers down her furpie and rub her coopappy and then slide yr fingers back up and make her suck em.....

sorry

I am so sorrryyyyyy
Old 03.01.2007, 01:10 PM   #10
gmku
invito al cielo

That is so not noble. But damned funny!

I have to admit, if my wife gave the cash, I'd be inclined to do the selfish thing first, and then feel racked with guilt over not doing the romantic thing. Then I spend days overcompensating and figuring out how I could correct a transgression that is probably much more imagined on my part than real.
Old 03.01.2007, 01:13 PM   #11
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
its all right here:

www.volcanictongue.com

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 02:54 PM   #12
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
get your phone turned back on.
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 05:53 PM   #13
hotbutterknives
bad moon rising

hotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asses
cocaine
hotbutterknives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2007, 05:55 PM   #14
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
SAVE IT.
Old 03.01.2007, 05:58 PM   #15
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Take the missus out and drink lots of wine. Or buy lots of wine and get some hot chips and get shickered at home followed by lots of fucking.
Old 03.01.2007, 06:03 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
man I like the way norma j thinks.....
Old 03.01.2007, 10:17 PM   #17
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I don't know Rob, I like the way you think...
Old 03.02.2007, 05:15 AM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
get your phone turned back on.

why? so the creditors can start calling again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
get her a record that you would HATE but that she would LOVE

and then hug her from behind and reach around and slide your fingers down her furpie and rub her coopappy and then slide yr fingers back up and make her suck em.....

sorry

I am so sorrryyyyyy

haaa haaa ha haaaha ahaa----- goddamn this piece of shit software that tells me i must "spread some reputation" etc etc.

but really--best post of the thread (no offense to the rest of you vicarious spenders)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2007, 12:09 AM   #19
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
why? so the creditors can start calling again?

Don't forget my mom...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth