Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page DEE EM TEE
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.26.2010, 07:24 PM   #1
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Has anyone had much experience with this? I just did it for the 2nd time. I got high....but not enough. I want some help with this stuff....I heard stories about out of body experiences and that's kind of what I'm aiming for.

I'm jsut wondering if anyone here had some nice experiences with it...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2010, 08:11 PM   #2
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
hmmm....got distracted by all the articles...especially the Stephen Hawking one.
Old 04.26.2010, 08:26 PM   #3
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I am extremely well-versed in the matter of all psychedelics. DMT is naturally occurring, and therefore we have a generally good idea behind nature of it's effects. and I, personally, am very familiar with the substance.

Are you smoking HCl salt form or insufflating the material? That would help a lot. Also, are you using a mg scale? What doses have you been using, etc?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

I would be wary of using it orally in ayahuasca unless you're extremely well experienced in the process of making it, know plant alkaloid content, and the balance of maoi to dmt. Also, please don't try pharmahuasca. I've heard nothing but bad reports of people messing with that.

The most important thing to remember is that DMT, while intoxicating, is far from any 'high'. The coming up can be overwhelmingly extreme, far from more common psychedelic drugs. The peak can be too intense and frightening. Do not use it if your life is already in upheaval.

DMT opens your mind up to anything. It can be complete bliss or absolute terror. Measure doses CAREFULLY(if you don't have a scale that accurately weighs 1 mg, find someone who does, or wait to use it).

Enjoy. Write about your experience. Remember it. Progression.
Old 04.26.2010, 08:28 PM   #4
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Also, see that site for all drug needs. Or ask me. Please. The rise of research chemicals/designer drugs on the street and people dying from 'eyeballing' doses and not reading about the chemical scares me. Drugs are great, when used correctly.
Old 04.26.2010, 08:46 PM   #5
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't tried it personally. But I'd say snort it for maximum effect. If it's anything like 2cb (or most drugs for that matter), it should pack a much stronger punch that way.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2010, 08:52 PM   #6
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Never. ever. again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Also, see that site for all drug needs. Or ask me. Please. The rise of research chemicals/designer drugs on the street and people dying from 'eighballing' doses and not reading about the chemical scares me. Drugs are great, when used correctly.

Also, it's "eye-balling"
As in, using your eye balls to measure
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2010, 09:00 PM   #7
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Thanks, crypto. I edited like nine other errors out. Burned out.
Old 04.26.2010, 09:02 PM   #8
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I haven't tried it personally. But I'd say snort it for maximum effect. If it's anything like 2cb (or most drugs for that matter), it should pack a much stronger punch that way.

Freebasing DMT packs a stronger punch than snorting it. As well as with 2C-x.
Old 04.26.2010, 09:10 PM   #9
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, if you've got the time for that sorta shit.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2010, 09:40 PM   #10
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

@ haYden....I'm familiar with Erowid....but as for the DMT section, I don't find it much help. Im' not familiar with this shit really. And as far as dosage goes....I was given .2 grams and only used about half. I mean...same amount as last time but I vaporized it through a lightbulb.

but hayden. I would very much appreciate it if you can give me a detail explaination to get the max effect.

Are you smoking HCl salt form or insufflating the material?

huh? The first one? I dunno.
Old 04.26.2010, 09:51 PM   #11
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I had a very nice experience with DMT.

everyone else took it but me, and after they had all passed out, the remote control was MINE!
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2010, 10:13 PM   #12
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

"When smoked, DMT effects are shortlived and intense and the smoke is harsh and plastic tasting. Because of the quick onset, it's important to try to breathe the smoke in deeply. If you wait too long for a second hit, the effects may have already begun...and once they have, it's unlikely you'll have the opportunity to take another hit.

Many people find the most effective method for smoking DMT is to use a glass pipe and inhale deeply. Often, the DMT melts and some of it remains behind in the pipe. This can be a problem if you load a full dose at a later date and unknowingly have an additional 20 mg left in the pipe. One person has recommended prewarming the pipe. In theory, this will prevent the vaporized DMT from depositing on the cold glass of the pipe. Another recommendation is to put a second screen on top of the DMT so the flame doesn't burn the DMT (resulting in loss of material)."

From Erowid. Half of .2 grams is 100 mg. An extremely large amount of material. I'd imagine that your method is either inefficient or the material has some impurities. Or a lot of impurities.

EDIT: I see now that you used that 100mg over two trials. Nevermind this statement.

My method is as follows. I use a standard glass bubble pipe, pre-warmed. I load 20-60 mg of DMT(sixty is quite a bit, I've just got a pretty serious tryptamine tolerance). I slowly heat the pipe and allow the material to be completely vaporized. In one to three inhales I consume the smoke quickly. Holding in the vapor for maximum effect. Be sure you're in a safe place, preferably sitting down on a bed or something you can lay back for.

I would try it again, maybe 20-40 mg, and try to stick to my method. If you don't have one, by a real pib. It's much better than a light bulb.

A key is to not consume any tryptamines in the few days before using DMT. One to two weeks is a safe bet to wait since your last try. DMT tolerance builds extremely quick but fades fast.

Try reading some of the experience reports. Every method works differently for everyone.

Your dmt should look something like this.

Old 04.26.2010, 10:40 PM   #13
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...tihkal06.shtml

I'd check this link for more detailed descriptions of effects based on dosage and method. If your shit is clean, im or iv is always an option.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth