Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page days of our sonic lives - season 2 episode 1
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.23.2006, 01:54 PM   #1
daysofoursoniclives
empty page

daysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the rough
......previously on Days Of Our Sonic Lives...nomowish shows off Kim's red toenails which saddens againstthegrain because Kim's toenails weren't painted red when he saw her in June but still thought her feet had kissability......self-proclaimed "loser guy" who lives in "Amherst and stuff" bushisapsycho (who just wants a pic taken with Kim and Thurston) asks the latest question to the band that will go unanswered......whorefrost turns out to be a good critic......Tabbert makes a film with "'The Burning Spear' as the soundtrack......HaydenAsche admits to being a whore for fashion and posture......inhuman sometimes has to squeeze urine out of his urethra......prolific thread-starting guy atari2600 bashes poor, defenseless emo kids and possibly giving them even more to cry about...and he also starts a sex toy thread which corrupts innocent sex toy virgin King_Buzzo who first states that he has no experience with those things and then uhhh...57 minutes later...ummm...he is posting sex toy pics all over the place...and static-harmony owns an exercise bike with a huge dildo sticking up from the seat......Sonik Jesus almost wins the lottery......and hirstute biped wants the board to take their sonic nerdom to the next level which the board has thus far resisted...if only because we are already there...and as Theresa's Sound-world turns...so do the days of our sonic lives......

-- a We Got StarPower! production
daysofoursoniclives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 01:58 PM   #2
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by daysofoursoniclives
and he also starts a sex toy thread which corrupts innocent sex toy virgin King_Buzzo who first states that he has no experience with those things and then uhhh...57 minutes later...ummm...he is posting sex toy pics all over the place...and static-harmony owns an exercise bike with a huge dildo stick up from the seat

thats fucking hillarious
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 01:59 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by daysofoursoniclives
......previously on Days Of Our Sonic Lives...nomowish shows off Kim's red toenails which saddens againstthegrain because Kim's toenails weren't painted red when he saw her in June but still thought her feet had kissability......self-proclaimed "loser guy" who lives in "Amherst and stuff" bushisapsycho (who just wants a pic taken with Kim and Thurston) asks the latest question to the band that will go unanswered......whorefrost turns out to be a good critic......Tabbert makes a film with "'The Burning Spear' as the soundtrack......HaydenAsche admits to being a whore for fashion and posture......inhuman sometimes has to squeeze urine out of his urethra......prolific thread-starting guy atari2600 bashes poor, defenseless emo kids and possibly giving them even more to cry about...and he also starts a sex toy thread which corrupts innocent sex toy virgin King_Buzzo who first states that he has no experience with those things and then uhhh...57 minutes later...ummm...he is posting sex toy pics all over the place...and static-harmony owns an exercise bike with a huge dildo sticking up from the seat......Sonik Jesus almost wins the lottery......and hirstute biped wants the board to take their sonic nerdom to the next level which the board has thus far resisted...if only because we are already there...and as Theresa's Sound-world turns...so do the days of our sonic lives......

-- a We Got StarPower! production

dude, its back! "after years of waiting....."

its back! I was just thinking to myself, where the hell are the days of our sonic lives? I only made it onto that shit once, but it was worth it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 02:07 PM   #4
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Here's my rim-shot!

Welcome back, Kotter.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 02:08 PM   #5
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
I see that one of my subjects has returned from his odyssey.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 02:10 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"he also starts a sex toy thread which corrupts innocent sex toy virgin King_Buzzo who first states that he has no experience with those things and then uhhh...57 minutes later...ummm...he is posting sex toy pics all over the place..."

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahashhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaa ha ha ha h a h a ha aha hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa......

(just fell out of my chair, missed that one the first time)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 02:11 PM   #7
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
So happy to see the return!
The wait is over!
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 02:16 PM   #8
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
"he also starts a sex toy thread which corrupts innocent sex toy virgin King_Buzzo who first states that he has no experience with those things and then uhhh...57 minutes later...ummm...he is posting sex toy pics all over the place..."

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahashhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaa ha ha ha h a h a ha aha hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa......

(just fell out of my chair, missed that one the first time)

i know, its hillarious.

that guy is a genious
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 02:20 PM   #9
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
where have you been?, there was a real rumor that you were on the wrong path (out of respect I won't go into details)
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 03:37 PM   #10
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Oh you mean that Slayer-lovin' Naomi tellin' everyone of his issues.

She's always seemed like an uptight one to me, honestly.

Girls and young ladies that try to act all hardcore are always the ones that don't know how to enjoy themselves sexually.
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 05:10 PM   #11
daysofoursoniclives
empty page

daysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the rough
Hey, thanks for the awesome feedback everybody. And yes, this is back to stay for awhile.

pantophobia and intellvision - it sounds like I know who you 2 are but it seems like you've changed your usernames but let me reply...

??????I'm trying to think of what these "issues" are. I can think of a couple things they could be but they were so insignificant and short-lived to merit gossip about. And they weren't really issues, just temporary situations I was in. But if that's what they were it don't fit with your last sentence, intellvision, so I'm completely clueless. Though I am curious. But although I can appreciate the irony of all this stuff that seems to be gossip about me being mentioned the minute I come back to start the doosl thing again (which is gossip) it don't belong here. Anybody can pm me if they want about any of this stuff but other than that I didn't start this doosl thing again to bring up negative things. And pantophobia, I seem to be on the "right path" and I appreciate the concern which you seem to convey, thanks.
daysofoursoniclives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 07:12 PM   #12
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i love it. but where am i?
Old 10.23.2006, 11:52 PM   #14
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellivision
Oh you mean that Slayer-lovin' Naomi tellin' everyone of his issues.

She's always seemed like an uptight one to me, honestly.

Girls and young ladies that try to act all hardcore are always the ones that don't know how to enjoy themselves sexually.

uptight she is not. slayer-lovin', yes. and why the hell not.

pantophobia was brother patty on the old boards, doosl, and i was jenn
benningfield. (my username has changed so drastically i felt that
info necessary to pass along). nice to see you back.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth