Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What The Fuck Are You Eating????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.09.2017, 03:13 PM   #1381
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Chilaquiles Verdes.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.11.2017, 02:13 PM   #1382
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Chilaquiles Verdes.
¡qué bien comes!

===

just had 2nd breakfast:

fried spam, fried eggs, avocado, serrano chiles, and a glass of tecate

aaaah!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.14.2017, 05:01 PM   #1383
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Jerked pork steaks with peppers and onions, rice and beet/watercress salad
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.14.2017, 05:18 PM   #1384
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
gonna have carnitas all week so it's gonna be repetitive (made something like 8lbs ha ha ha). but with avocado slices and some shredded cabbage and a cilantro chimichurri i concocted i do not mind i do not mind the daily grind
Old 03.14.2017, 06:35 PM   #1385
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, I forgot.

After a week in a paper bag with a rotting apple, bananas are almost ripe. Still a few more days. Crazy. I bought them three weeks ago.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.14.2017, 06:37 PM   #1386
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Oh, I forgot.

After a week in a paper bag with a rotting apple, bananas are almost ripe. Still a few more days. Crazy. I bought them three weeks ago.

try opening one

sometimes you get these camouflaged bananas (usually it's a thick skin) that stay green on the outside but are ripe inside already
Old 03.15.2017, 09:31 AM   #1387
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
gonna have carnitas all week so it's gonna be repetitive (made something like 8lbs ha ha ha). but with avocado slices and some shredded cabbage and a cilantro chimichurri i concocted i do not mind i do not mind the daily grind

dang homie. that's whats up. Did you make it inside or do you got one of them cazo's. What did you cook it with? use any coke?
Old 03.16.2017, 03:23 AM   #1388
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I recently stopped eating wheat (no more wheat bread, no more pizza, no more pasta, ever) and sugar (I eat something sweet here and there, but I highly reduced it) because of health problems. I'm feeling much better now.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2017, 12:10 PM   #1389
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
dang homie. that's whats up. Did you make it inside or do you got one of them cazo's. What did you cook it with? use any coke?

yeah i make it inside in a dutch oven. use a whole boston butt, chunked

i have tried many recipes over the years with garlics and herbs and orange juic and the worst has orange rind-- that shit tastes bitter

all i do these days is rinse with water cut big chunks add salt slow cook on the stovetop or a 200F oven and let it sit there.

no cocaine, no salsa pato, no pulque, nothing.

once the fat is rendered and the meat falls off the bone it's done. really easy/lazy anyone can do it. pork and salt.

reason why i use minimal seasoning is that when i reheat/crisp i can change the seasoning for each meal

see, for example yesterday i stirfried teh cabbage instead of making slaw, so it tasted a bit chinese with sesame seed and soy sauce and a drop of fish sauce.

also i don't eat sugar. which brings me to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I recently stopped eating wheat (no more wheat bread, no more pizza, no more pasta, ever) and sugar (I eat something sweet here and there, but I highly reduced it) because of health problems. I'm feeling much better now.

ow man, sorry about your health. and congrats on quitting the cocaine known as sugar. it's a fucking terrible and addictive substance-- even baudelaire knew this. back in the day only pharmacists sold it.

as for wheat, YMMV, but yeah i've ditched most flours too. since i'm all day at the computer i have nowhere to burn all those carbs.

you don't have to miss pizza completely though-- look at the recipe for fathead pizza / fathead dough. it will blow your mind (and taste buds). you're welcome.

also if you've quit only wheat but not beans, i highly recommend a tasty tasty farinata. it's just garbanzo flour with water and olive oil in a very hot oven, added some broiled onions and rosemary to the mix (seasoning can vary). mark bittman has a good recipe in the new york times. others work as well (youtube, etc)

OH SO GOOD. SO GOOD. SO GOOD.
Old 03.19.2017, 12:57 PM   #1390
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

just ate a MEGATON of cheeze blintzes and im like the python who ate the antelope

Old 03.19.2017, 03:48 PM   #1391
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Huevos divorciados with a small piece of skirt steak(my girl and I split it). The rice that came with it was hella salty....and then we finished the meal off with some arroz c/ leche.
Old 03.25.2017, 04:31 PM   #1392
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i forgot to get wine in the weekday, so

im gonna make a blueberry "shaved ice" and spike it with armagnac

close enough! haaa haaaa haaa

(the shaved ice is just grounded up frozen berries)

then while drinking that im gonna make a fathead focaccia
Old 05.09.2017, 06:34 AM   #1393
Lowfly
empty page

Lowfly has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
just ate a MEGATON of cheeze blintzes and im like the python who ate the antelope

That's me after visiting my grandma
Lowfly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2017, 06:09 PM   #1394
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
strawberry season is upon us, we've been visiting the you pick farm.
Old 08.05.2017, 05:35 PM   #1395
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
chEEEEEEEEEEFFF!!!

i don't know if you read this anymore but tonite i just made a caramelized red onion for a pizza (or pissaladière, whatever it's called--it was a fathead dough)

AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

i know the recipe calls for white or yellow onion, i forget which kind, but like a proper sudaca i had none so i reduced a whole red onion in irish butter, with a little thyme

IT HAS A HINT OF OLIVE IN THE FLAVOR!!

i don't know if it's the reduced purple pigments or the fact that i burned the bottom a leeeeeeeetle bit and so it added some bitterness, but i swear it tastes like motherfucking black olives a bit

glorious red onion--she and i shall never part

well.

what have you been up to mein freund? (ha ha--sorry to maim your language--)

but yeah. like severian to his movies, i to my cookin'

caramelize one and see.

--

the other half of the thing i covered in a mash of: house-grown tomatoes (some plants are blooming in february!), fish sauce, erythritol (i'm into keto these days), red pepper flakes, oregano, basil, yeast flakes (i had no parmesan at hand)

ha ha ha ha ha

i shall enjoy myself even in teh alpacalypse

never got back to this i think.

sounds like you hit the right spot. Lately i like to soak them (cut into rough, bigger chunks) in cold water with a little bit of red wine vinegear -> next day (cleansed) roast them at highest temperature for just a short while, take from heat; add a little bit of butter and salt...
add that to anything... a cold melon and some prosciutto, a brined duckbreast, soylent green... add herbs
the red onion will rise again!

it's been a while, hope you (and everyone else still active on this playground) are doing fine!
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2017, 09:58 PM   #1396
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
never got back to this i think.

sounds like you hit the right spot. Lately i like to soak them (cut into rough, bigger chunks) in cold water with a little bit of red wine vinegear -> next day (cleansed) roast them at highest temperature for just a short while, take from heat; add a little bit of butter and salt...
add that to anything... a cold melon and some prosciutto, a brined duckbreast, soylent green... add herbs
the red onion will rise again!

it's been a while, hope you (and everyone else still active on this playground) are doing fine!
im staying sane in spite of the horrible politics in this country.

you?

soylent green is people! and i don't mind

lately been playing with pork and annatto seeds.

tried it with a slow cooked pork shoulder as a sort of carnita-plus juuuust to learn the flavor. really nice "herbal" flavor, a little grassy maybe? or something. hard to explain these jungle seeds.

next time will add full adobo ingredients (vinegar, hot pepper powder, cumin, etc) but i'll be able to tell the annatto apart from the rest.

great w/ roasted cauliflower instead of the usual starches. normally i don't start my oven in summer but we've been having a cold summer in these mountains. weird!

ima try those onions you're proposing as a side for it. or maybe... maybe in a breakfast salad with fried spam (how do i love spam? let me count the way).

yeah i've become addicted to spam haaa haa haaa. i'm a terrible human being, i know.

so how s life/work?
Old 08.20.2017, 02:01 PM   #1397
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i just made a green chile chicken stew, with red onion, cilantro and beer.

TASTES MONSTROUSLY GOOD

i also have a roast beef in the oven. waiting for the thermometer to hit 140F

rubbed it with olive oil, garlic, salt/pepper, paprika, thyme, oregano... and a sprinkle of msg mhuahahahhahahahahaaa... yes, im trucking with evil. but evil tastes great.
Old 08.20.2017, 05:17 PM   #1398
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
I had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for breakfast/brunch.
Old 08.29.2017, 01:31 PM   #1399
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ordinary cucumber ("gherkin" i think in england?)
roma tomato
anchovies in olive oil
hard boiled egg with soft creamy center
splah of red wine vinegar

hot august day!
Old 08.29.2017, 03:04 PM   #1400
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ditto here, we had gazpacho
60676869 70 71727380 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth