in my country they're not a problem 9 30.00%
in my country lots of people get killed/injured 0 0%
I love them and feed them mice 3 10.00%
big ones=argh small ones=cute, but not if small=venomous 6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07.26.2010, 10:43 PM   #81
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
i was just sitting on my bed with my laptop in my lap.. and out of nowhere i saw a roach on my leg and it was crawling up but i smacked it and it started crawling on my bed. then i kicked it and it landed on the floor upside down and now its dead. if anyone else wouldve been in the room it wouldve been embarassing... i knocked a bunch of stuff down while doing all of that

wow i just read what i typed, and i made it look like i got into a fist fight with a roach.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2010, 09:00 AM   #82
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Ft. Lauderdale

little bit more south than I. Actually one of the only places in fl i don't think i have visited yet.

its more like georgia here my house is only 15 miles to the border.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2010, 09:01 AM   #83
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i still think im more illiterate than he is. OH and im a dick apparently.

this board likes people who are dicks so thats a good thing

Old 07.27.2010, 11:14 AM   #84
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
I love snakes it's a shame that they're dying off around here due to housing. When I was a kid we used to catch them all the time. There was always one or two living in my backyard. I haven't seen a snake in my backyard in over thirty years. I'll bet if I went snake hunting in the woods across the street I'd be lucky to find one.
Old 07.27.2010, 01:18 PM   #85
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
One of my colleagues enthralled us with tales of smuggling rare spiders through customs in Germany. He's one of the smartest people I've ever met.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2010, 03:00 PM   #86
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
little bit more south than I. Actually one of the only places in fl i don't think i have visited yet.

its more like georgia here my house is only 15 miles to the border.

thats cool, i dont really like florida much. i mean a sunny day is nice sometimes. but i like rain and snow more... i want to move one day.
Old 07.27.2010, 03:02 PM   #87
Murmer99
stalker

Quote:
this board likes people who are dicks so thats a good thing

yeah i've noticed.. haha
Old 07.27.2010, 03:03 PM   #88
Murmer99
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
I love snakes it's a shame that they're dying off around here due to housing. When I was a kid we used to catch them all the time. There was always one or two living in my backyard. I haven't seen a snake in my backyard in over thirty years. I'll bet if I went snake hunting in the woods across the street I'd be lucky to find one.

I have seen snakes in my backyard but rarely.. its probably been like 4 or 5 years since i saw one here. but im frightened by them, i cant really get close to them.
Old 07.27.2010, 03:45 PM   #89
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
thats cool, i dont really like florida much. i mean a sunny day is nice sometimes. but i like rain and snow more... i want to move one day.

i absolutly hate being cold i would rather deal with the heat. i just been here my whole life and would like to explore the world abit more. bought my house from my dad so i been livin in the same house nearly my entire lifetime. its like a doomed little cave that curses all who enter

Old 07.27.2010, 03:53 PM   #90
Murmer99
stalker

Quote:
i absolutly hate being cold i would rather deal with the heat. i just been here my whole life and would like to explore the world abit more. bought my house from my dad so i been livin in the same house nearly my entire lifetime. its like a doomed little cave that curses all who enter

haha. same here, ive lived in florida my whole life. also, i always talk about wanting to go somewhere else but when i actually do i kind of miss it here and become home sick. the thing is.. i cant go from one place to the next a lot, i hate that. it takes a while for me to feel comfortable if i move somewhere, or just go there for a week. it takes time to get used to it. last summer i went on a trip, and for the entire week i wanted to go home. and by the end of the week i wanted to stay where i was... its confusing. i confuse myself a lot!
Old 07.27.2010, 03:59 PM   #91
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

me too i cant sleep in anyother bed but mine even though its getting quite worn out

Old 08.11.2010, 08:07 AM   #92
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

^haha

I have had a cotton mouth sighting by the front porch. It was crawling beside the broken ac unit when my mominlaw was home alone with the kids. Its fucking gone Im afraid it might be up under the house somewhere. Ryan shot the ac unit trying to scare it out....hopefully we wont see him again I hate those fuckers!!!!! There was also a black racer slithering through the flower bed 2 days ago. This place is crawling with the fuckers.

Old 08.11.2010, 08:55 AM   #93
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
a friend of mine who recently moved to australia recently got up in the morning, and opened her curtains to be greeted by this

now you tell me that isn't terrifying!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2010, 09:09 AM   #94
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

YUCK

Old 08.11.2010, 09:23 AM   #95
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
australia is disgusting

ha ha ha
Old 08.11.2010, 09:49 AM   #96
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

it is beautifull i would love to see it. seems scary a bit cause we just here about crocs and giant spiders and strange creatures. sharks. I would love it

Old 08.11.2010, 09:49 AM   #97
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

come to think of it though we have all that shit here too so whats to be scared of?

Old 08.11.2010, 10:02 AM   #98
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
come to think of it though we have all that shit here too so whats to be scared of?

we've got nothing in england, our ancestors killed everything threatening...
Old 08.11.2010, 10:04 AM   #99
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
ps/ there are people who have sex with coackroaches. havent heard anything similar reagrding spiders.

this makes no sense to me.

how is that even physically possible?

and they are SO DISGUSTING. yuck yuck yuck.

how do you even discover you enjoy doing that? i mean seriously.
Old 08.11.2010, 10:05 AM   #100
screamingskull
invito al cielo

i remember watching that terrible Christina Ricci film were she turns into a werewolf, and theres this one scene where this cop is trying to calm this kid down saying "you didn't see a werewolf, it was probably just a bear or a mountain lion"

and i thought holy shit! a bear or a mountain lion!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth