Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page If you could chat with Kim, what would you ask her?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.05.2007, 01:04 PM   #1
crunchberry
empty page

crunchberry has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi,
It looks like I'll be interviewing Kim Gordon for a literary magazine. Since she has given oodles of interviews where the same questions have been asked again and again, I thought I might enlist the help of the S.Y. aficionados who frequent this message board. I’m sure that you guys can offer a good number of intelligent questions. Many thanks for your help.
crunchberry is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 01:16 PM   #2
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
this wouldnt be happening if you didnt get out last night...

GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK MAN.
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 03:34 PM   #3
crunchberry
empty page

Does anyone else have anything to add? Sorry to perturb you Compulsive.
Old 01.05.2007, 03:35 PM   #4
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
i was just joking...
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 03:37 PM   #5
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
what was your favorite piece from marc jacob's fall collection?

have you ever consulted thurston about his need for sunscreen? seriously, in some pics, he's burnt to a crisp.
Old 01.05.2007, 03:44 PM   #6
crunchberry
empty page

BTW way folks, I'm a longtime SY fan. I've solicited your help because I'd like to do an article that hardcore listeners, such as yourselves, would appreciate.
Old 01.05.2007, 03:46 PM   #7
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
that was my question for her!
Old 01.05.2007, 03:47 PM   #8
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

but i jest. my question is what her views are on the whole riaa/music sharing thing and downloading of their music.
Old 01.05.2007, 05:02 PM   #9
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
ask her why shes so coldhearted and scares the shit out of people with her stare.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 05:09 PM   #10
Molly
empty page

Molly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentata
I'd like to ask her what has been her biggest influence in her clothing style. I would also like to know how she stays so young looking (genetics?). I was also wondering what it is like to be the only woman (or so it seems) when they travel (all guys in the band, the roadies, etc).
Molly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 05:12 PM   #11
Molly
empty page

Molly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentata
Her brother is well read and studied philosophy when they were growing up. I have wondered if she studied the same topics, or if she spent most of her free time with art projects. If she read a lot, what did she read, and what influenced her the most?
Molly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 05:13 PM   #12
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
What her favourite Youth Record is.
About any upcoming Youth releases (reissues, SYR's, and what-have-you).
What happened to the big ol' glasses?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 05:26 PM   #13
neptuneg
100%

neptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's asses
who sits shotgun in the family volvo
neptuneg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 05:45 PM   #14
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
What's the last record you heard that really blew your mind?
What blues records do you think have influenced you and Sonic Youth the most?
Do you ever visit your message boards?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 05:48 PM   #15
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
granny panties?
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2007, 11:40 PM   #16
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
How was Los Angeles when you went to school there? What where your dreams as a child? Is there anything that would make you happy today?
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2007, 12:02 AM   #17
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

if you hadn't moved to ny and of course been in sonic youth, what do you think you'd be doing today?
Old 01.06.2007, 12:19 AM   #18
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
How has being a mother affected yr style of writing, sketching/drawing, playing, etc.?
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2007, 12:47 AM   #19
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchberry
Hi,
It looks like I'll be interviewing Kim Gordon for a literary magazine. Since she has given oodles of interviews where the same questions have been asked again and again, I thought I might enlist the help of the S.Y. aficionados who frequent this message board. I’m sure that you guys can offer a good number of intelligent questions. Many thanks for your help.
A question for you: why are you interviewing her for a literary magazine? Thurston or Lee I could understand, but Kim?

I hope that doesn't come across as agressive, I'm just inquisitive.

And ignore the stuff about her being cold, she was lovely when I met her. My heart melts just thinking about how friendly she was.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2007, 07:25 AM   #20
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
If she does believe that Kurt Cobain was murdered, as has been quoted, who does she think killed him?

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth