Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page a dance...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.01.2007, 05:10 PM   #1
Fuggy Wug
empty page

Fuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant futureFuggy Wug has a brilliant future
a dance, a dance to dancing, to german prancing, to fucking france and all the rest, a dance to decadence, a dance to the train that runs through my mind, searching for the snake running into my behind, a dance, a dance, a fairy dance, a dance that will surf into a manhole, a dance that will turn man's hole into man's soul, a dance to all the dead people who say hey don't forget, we are the ones who create the earth's sweat, a dance, a muthy fuggy dance, a muddy track, a muddy slice into the crack of god's homo sapien whack, oh yes the flowers they will grow, and they will show us how to blow in the wind like a dylan fug, like a fuggy wug, like the sky will come down and rain the mud, the muddy tracks, the muddy wax, oh yes a dance, a fucky wucky dance, a dance to america's plastic, plastic, plastic holes in the skies, in disguise, in judy's eyes, in judy's eyes, judy in disguise, oh yeah, you know I dance to the film that captures my fucking million ants, crawling through the rocks of my prehistoric mind, to a dance, a dance, a dance to the teeth that are in the bucket of my head, a dance, a dance, a dance to the puppet of meat that sways its head over to its feet, and sneezes hello I love you won't you tell me your beautiful fucking name, you american insane chicks and dicks, together we will click into the great golf ball in the sky, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, and die!
Fuggy Wug is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 05:11 PM   #2
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Excellent first post. Welcome!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2007, 05:14 PM   #3
musicfallinglikesnow
stalker

musicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's asses
Wow! Welcome aboard!

musicfallinglikesnow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth