Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Why I want Phoenix Suns to beat the Lakers..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.27.2010, 09:14 PM   #21
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Open support is full declaration of support, nothing less.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 09:34 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Open support is full declaration of support, nothing less.

not true. if in public statements, when asked directly and you refuse to comment, you are openly supporting. After all, if they are not against it, they are for it, just like Jesus said if they are not against us they are for us. This law is absolute bullshit, and honestly I am skeptical about ANYONE who doesn't openly and vocally criticize and speak out against it, fuck after all we are going backwards before the Civil Rights era (and not just in AZ, racism has been burning again and Marcus Garvey may well have been right in prophesying a cataclismic race war in america within a hundred years of 1920, when I was a kid on MLKjr day I wouldn't have believed it, but lately I don't know anymore, folks are insidiously racist all over again, and it is brimming on the surface)

go Suns. take it to game seven.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2010, 10:23 PM   #23
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
not true. if in public statements, when asked directly and you refuse to comment, you are openly supporting.
That is not open support. Refusing to comment is the exact opposite of open disclosure.

Quote:
After all, if they are not against it, they are for it, just like Jesus said if they are not against us they are for us.
Jesus is wrong, but in any case refusing to comment is not open support.

Quote:
I am skeptical about ANYONE who doesn't openly and vocally criticize and speak out against it
No, you are not skeptical at all. You are convinced that anyone who doesn't openly criticize the law is openly supporting the law. There is no room for skepticism in that ignorant construction of the debate.
Old 05.27.2010, 10:27 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
That is not open support. Refusing to comment is the exact opposite of open disclosure.

Jesus is wrong, but in any case refusing to comment is not open support.

No, you are not skeptical at all. You are convinced that anyone who doesn't openly criticize the law is openly supporting the law. There is no room for skepticism in that ignorant construction of the debate.

a) in this circumstance, you and me both know that refusing to comment is to conceal what was revealed in a slip of the tongue.

b) sorry, there is no debate about some things.

Old 05.27.2010, 10:41 PM   #25
pbradley
invito al cielo

I just don't believe that such hyperbole is necessary to make a moral conflict out of everything, including things as trivial as basketball. I'm sure sometime soon you will complain about media distractions like this one.
Old 05.27.2010, 10:43 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

shit this game is a fucking nail biter, did you catch the last three shots for phoenix? they put three in a row on rebounds to get the last one to tie.. fucking artest wins again, what a surprise!

truthfully I don't mind, it was a damn good game, I often don't care who wins a particular game as much as if it is truly a good and fun game to watch.. Phoenix played so ridiculously good, and the Lakers kept it coming consistently, so I am satisfied. I still say its going 7 games..

Old 05.30.2010, 05:35 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

well.. it was still a good series.

now the too most crooked teams in the NBA are playing in the Finals. Its like watching the Crips vs the Bloods or 18street vs Compton T-Flats

Boston is the only team I hate more then the lakers.. they are cocky, dickheads who cheat left and right, have crooked ass refs, win by bad calls, do lame shit like run the clock down even when they are winning by 20 points, run their mouths at all the interviews, I hate hater as teams like that. I only liked teams like Phoenix and Oklahoma this year because they played honest and clean basketball..

fucking did anyone see bitch-ass Vujacic elbow Dragic? Just like bitch ass Fisher breaking Nash's nose with that head butt, I hate that shit. Hey Lakers, its fucking basketball not UFC. And Howard was equally a bitch for knocking out Davis on Boston.. fucking crooked ass basketball.. thats why I was NBA hater of the year 2009, its all rigged like wrestling.

Old 05.30.2010, 06:13 PM   #28
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
So its Lakers and Celtics in the finals?

One thing I've noticed with B-ball these days is the milking of penalties. I don't remember this shit when I was younger. Soccer players do it to the death and its so lame, they look like fairies. When I see an NBA player doing it, it makes me a little sad.
Old 05.30.2010, 11:28 PM   #29
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Boston is the only team I hate more then the lakers.. they are cocky, dickheads who cheat left and right, have crooked ass refs, win by bad calls, do lame shit like run the clock down even when they are winning by 20 points, run their mouths at all the interviews, I hate hater as teams like that. I only liked teams like Phoenix and Oklahoma this year because they played honest and clean basketball..

You must not've watched their series with the Cavs or Magic. Boston was playing against the refs for several of those games. The refs hardly ever favor the Celtics. Even in the stats you can tell which team the refs like. Those guys rack up alot of fouls while the teams they play against get away with alot. This isn't to say Boston is infallible. They get bailed out sometimes too. But definitely not like some teams. Dwight Howard throws elbows like crazy. He gave Glen Davis a concussion with his elbow and didn't even get a foul on it. And in game 5 against Orlando, Kendrick Perkins got two technicals for two situations the were even debatable as just fouls. Refs don't like the Celtics.

And these guys are old (excluding Rondo). They can't just jam in there all the time. They just set up the shot and do their thing. As opposed to just passing it around the perimeter like say the Spurs.

And at least they play as a team. The Kobe show is boring, Cavaliers have to be the most boring team in the league, it's just the Lebron show. And the Magic are just a bunch of brawlers. Howard has no offense, all he can do is dunk.

No, there are teams FAR lamer than Boston.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2010, 09:11 AM   #30
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Boston has this one in the bag.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.31.2010, 12:56 PM   #31
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Well well Boston vs LA again as a Celtics fan since the late 50's I couldn't be happier. Nothing better than taking LA's lunch money from them. They'll whine and cry and loose again. With the way Kobe's playing it could go seven. Nothing would please me more than winning a game 7 in LA. Boston's bench will be the difference as they at least have one.

As for Dwight Howard the 35K he payed in fines after the Charlotte series was the best money he ever spent as you couldn't touch him after that and he was free to swing those elbows where ever he felt like. Just ask the Hawks as well as the Celtics.

Just like the last three series the Celtics have the better team while the opposition has the best player. Wade, Lebron, Howard and now Kobe.
Old 05.31.2010, 02:02 PM   #32
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Boston has a pretty solid bench. Well Tony Allen is a kind of hit or miss player. Some nights he's great, others he's just garbage. Rasheed is a pretty consistent defender and definitely a good replacement for when Perkins goes off court. And he has a decent offensive game too. Glen Davis has had some really great games and has been close to essential, hope he can keep it up. And Nate Robinson is just a damn wildcard, never know what to expect from them.

It'll be an interesting series. But as Boston proved three times before, good teams win series', not players.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 08:39 AM   #33
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
I keep thinking this thread is about me..
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 09:00 AM   #34
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
I keep thinking this thread is about me..

well it is about greatness.
Old 06.01.2010, 11:38 AM   #35
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Go Boston!

<--------long time Garnett fan
Old 06.01.2010, 11:43 AM   #36
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Did anyone put any money on it?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 04:39 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Did anyone put any money on it?

yeah, the referees

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth