Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I broke up with my girl yesterday
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2006, 09:24 AM   #21
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
you people are being very nice. This is gonna be my following schedule:

1. Tonight - getting wasted from red wine
2. Tomorrow - Mogwai gig
3. Sunday - pub with friends
4. Next week and forever - smile at people, act, refresh my long forgotten habits and beliefs, live

SONIC LOVE!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 09:54 AM   #22
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
There will be a point when you realize the great freedom she has now given you and be incredibly happy.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 10:03 AM   #23
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Hey sorry to hear this _Slavo_ !I hope you will either try to sort your differences out or you will find another girl who you will be willing to spend time with.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 10:17 AM   #24
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Chicks are headwreckers. Switch teams.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 10:19 AM   #25
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
There will be a point when you realize the great freedom she has now given you and be incredibly happy.

Yeah! My girlfriend is Straightedge and vegetarian, so she really doesn't like it when I drink...especially after making out with her cousin once when I was drunk. So take advantage of being free
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 11:53 AM   #26
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I'm really sorry to hear about your break-up... sometimes things aren't meant to work out. It's much better to make the break, however painful that may be, rather than just letting things drift... which doesn't do either of you any good. I think that you did the right thing.

Stay strong and good luck.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 11:56 AM   #27
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Love of my life - you've hurt me
You've broken my heart and now you leave me
Love of my life can't you see
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know -
What it means to me

Love of my life - don't leave me
You've taken my heart and now desert me
Love of my life can't you see
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know -
What it means to me

You will remember -
When this is blown over
And everything's all by the way -
(Oooh yeah)
When I grow older
I will be there at your side to remind you
How I still love you - I still love you

hurry Back - hurry back
Please bring it back home to me
Because you don't know
What it means to me

Love of my life
Love of my life ...
Oooh, oooh...

Just to make you feel bad. Just kidding, hurts at first but life being life things turn around.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 01:50 PM   #28
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I can understand not wanting to move in with somebody. Good luck man on yr new adventure!
Old 04.21.2006, 02:00 PM   #29
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Awww that really sucks

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 02:20 PM   #30
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
slavo I feel for you. I too am going on the outs with a girl i've been seeing for about a year (minus or split when I went to college)... we can;t work it out. Never time for eachother, parents don't like me, friends don't like me, sometimes i don't like me for going back. Ehm... the talk is soon... that's going to be low... good thing I've already started on various poisons....
but anywho, good luck man. Just try not to wake up wasted in an alley with a shirtless hobo. Not a good feeling.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 02:41 PM   #31
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
Just try not to wake up wasted in an alley with a shirtless hobo. Not a good feeling.

You've got a problem with hoboes?
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 03:24 PM   #32
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
no they got a problem with you!
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 03:32 PM   #33
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i don't think i can't add anything because i'm very pathetic with girls, so all i can say to you is that you are not alone and that, while it hurts like nothing in the world, you'll feel better little by little
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 04:00 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Oh how pathetic, but....shit, that hurts.

We've been together for 4 years and the reason for splitting was that the relationship was not moving anywhere (translated - I did not want to move in with her).

shit.

not that anyone would care, but any support would be appreciated. I feel fucked up as never before and have to be pretending that I'm entusiatic at work.

hey man, the truth is, relationships move forward or die. i can understand her wanting to get more serious or looking elsewhere. that just happened to my brother in law-- girlfriend wanted to start making "plans" and he didn't. so they split. (they are both around 30 though, not 18, so this makes sense)

the thing is, you can't really be "friends" with her, because you can always increase intimacy but you can't withdraw it. when you're with her you'll be thinking of sex-- and friends don't have sex (mostly-- there are of course exceptions). relationships that end like that, you hang out again (hard not to, after 4 years), have a little consolation sex, think of going back, then decide not to, and on and off until the final hard breakup comes.

if you REALLY like this girl and she's great and you won't ever find one like her, you might want to reconsider the move-in. if you DO NOT want to commit yourself, and feel pushed and manipulated, think this is some kind of blackmail, you're not free to decide, etc, then let her go-- but you gotta let her have space to find a new dude. and enjoy your new freedom-- but as people have told you, it's not going to happen soon. suck it up! it will get better.

i split up with an amazing girlfriend when i was... 18 or 19... because she was so great i was afraid i'd be with only one woman all my life. and i was curious! i wanted to travel! meet women! so i split. and for a long time that seemed like a stupid move; but today i don't regret it at all. the adventures didn't really compare, but at least i learned that by myself. and the truth is that i just wasn't ready to settle, and things would have gone to shit eventually. so it all worked out in the end.

now go & get plastered, you'll need it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 02:24 AM   #35
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, all I do is drink these days.
it's good to have mates and somebody to hang out with.

been with her yesterday, she's told me she's seeing another chap. just friends-wise, but anyway, she wants to be happy as well as I do. it's just too fucked up that we didn't manage to be happy together.

but, shit, I really love her.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2006, 09:12 AM   #36
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
hey i know this. felt the same somewhere last yeard, and i remember posting sad topics on the board too! so cheer up man, have drinks, play music, enjoy music, enjoy life somehow accepting the idea that living with her like forever just didn't happened!
probably this girl will always stay something weird special inside you so i think thats not the worst thing to happen with you both.
cheer up and have fun man.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth