Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.31.2018, 10:54 AM   #10441
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
The guy is actually a tragic sight (Mourinho not Tesla. Although Tesla does cut it sometimes). He desperately needs to take a bloody long holiday, get some therapy, smell the roses a bit.

Imagine being a player under him. It'd be like seeing your friends having a great time with their dads. They go to the park, get taken swimming and all that, a real good relationship and they love their dads. Meanwhile you're left looking at your dad getting more miserable with every drink, making constant digs and panicking when he's next gonna snap.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2018, 11:10 AM   #10442
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
H8Klopp.

^^ that made me want to watch this

don't take it personal

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2018, 01:01 PM   #10443
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
The guy is actually a tragic sight (Mourinho not Tesla. Although Tesla does cut it sometimes). He desperately needs to take a bloody long holiday, get some therapy, smell the roses a bit.

Imagine being a player under him. It'd be like seeing your friends having a great time with their dads. They go to the park, get taken swimming and all that, a real good relationship and they love their dads. Meanwhile you're left looking at your dad getting more miserable with every drink, making constant digs and panicking when he's next gonna snap.
Bhahahaha

I see. A pity to see him at the end.of his run. Will he start to go bald now at last?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2018, 01:09 PM   #10444
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
No. He's one of those lucky swines who will always have a full head of hair *sobs*

Old 07.31.2018, 01:11 PM   #10445
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
But he's not enjoying his job anymore, while Pep...
Old 07.31.2018, 05:07 PM   #10446
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
This link is unrelated to discussion but i think its a nice piece, because it's about Griffin Park, home to my local team and the place where I have my first memory of attending a match, which is referenced here in the 1992 game against Swindon with Glenn Hoddle as manager.
The old place is going to be knocked down soon and a new, state of the art stadium is opening. It's the right time to do it for Brentford, responsible owners who have a sense of purpose and arent the types to sell it down the river like Coventry, Charlton or other unfortunate clubs.
I'll be sad to see the place go, but my friend who's been a season ticket holder for about 2 decades is positive.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/features/14131-...ith-simple-joy

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2018, 02:53 PM   #10447
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

The weight off my shoulders knowing that Ashley Williams have FINALLY left Everton is indescribable. God what a waste of space he was.

Old 08.05.2018, 08:17 AM   #10448
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

And the football arguments start again. Had a nice 3 weeks away from it all though!

My fault for rising to it I guess.

Old 08.05.2018, 08:31 AM   #10449
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
And the football arguments start again. Had a nice 3 weeks away from it all though!

My fault for rising to it I guess.
who... what... eh??

—-

i read the griffin park piece the other day. was very nice! left a good feeling of, i don’t know, wholesomeness or something, and i’m not saying this in any kind of cynical way.

so a week from now liverpool vs. west jamón? i think i wanna see that one.

bundesliga wont start till the 24 ha ha ha.
Old 08.05.2018, 11:06 AM   #10450
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Ah, it was relating to a player Jack Grealish who plays for Aston Villa in the championship. Spurs are supposedly looking at signing him. Basically a long-winded discussion in which obviously I was right and he was wrong.

Old 08.05.2018, 11:32 AM   #10451
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Ah, it was relating to a player Jack Grealish who plays for Aston Villa in the championship. Spurs are supposedly looking at signing him. Basically a long-winded discussion in which obviously I was right and he was wrong.
oh! that... well...

no idea.

west’s ham

i could follow that

so, man city v. arsenal also on sunday!

surely that’s the “big” game of that matchday?
Old 08.05.2018, 11:53 AM   #10452
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

so a week from now liverpool vs. west jamón? i think i wanna see that one.

Fuck yeah. Not optimistic about the result but excited to see how Pellegrini lines us up, etc. And just psyched for the season to start.

Is your TV coverage sorted out?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2018, 01:07 PM   #10453
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Fuck yeah. Not optimistic about the result but excited to see how Pellegrini lines us up, etc. And just psyched for the season to start.

Is your TV coverage sorted out?
im getting nbc sports online but not sure what will air there

gotta wait and see... hoping they will not cancel prem games over some nascar shit...

but maybe online they have all. i’ll have to wait for the weekend!

and you got pellegrini?

daaamn. that’s an improvement over past years, no?
Old 08.05.2018, 01:43 PM   #10454
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah frankly amazed we got Pellegrini, and the owners are actually backing him up with real transfer funds. Certainly too early to get carried away but things do seem to be moving in a better direction.

Everton's the weird one. A new manager so you'd expect a lot of changes but only Richarlson and a Left Back brought in so far. And is Tosun basically their long-term replacement for Lukaku?!? Something not right there.
Old 08.05.2018, 08:03 PM   #10455
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

from a business perspective they probably realized they had to shit or get off the pot

international football is the new gold rush, the prem is california, you’ve already got a prime spot in whatever stream you got: only an imbecile lets that chance slip between their fingers

this shit is happening. don’t know if it’s the tv deal but i can sense it—it’s reached critical mass now. not just players but also managers.

i mean who the fuck fires conte.

it’s the top of the pyramid, clearly

increasing the price of sandwiches (“the four year plan”) is not gonna cut it.

congrats, seriously.
Old 08.06.2018, 06:27 AM   #10456
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Looks like Conte was angling for the sack as early as the beginning of last season, when he discovered that Abramovich isn't spending like he used to. Meanwhile he walks away with an alleged £10m golden handshake and his reputation intact. Nice work if you can get it.

Old 08.06.2018, 04:29 PM   #10457
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

After the last couple of signings maybe, just maybe, maybe Everton will be ok.

Still be fucked if they don't sign a CB though Oh symbols, gonna be great when you can see what the fuck me and Demo are moaning about all season.

Old 08.06.2018, 04:55 PM   #10458
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh symbols, gonna be great when you can see what the fuck me and Demo are moaning about all season.
ha ha ha yes

i'm looking forward to that

e.g., this "ashley williams" you speak of

no worries, i'll catch up...
Old 08.07.2018, 12:29 AM   #10459
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha yes

i'm looking forward to that

e.g., this "ashley williams" you speak of

no worries, i'll catch up...

Oh you don't have to worry about him anymore. He's gone to a better place. A place a league below.

Old 08.07.2018, 05:31 AM   #10460
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Looks like Everton have landed that Bernard fella. I don't know much about him but I know West Ham were looking at him, and Inter apparently. Looks like a good bit of business for Silva.

West Ham now looking at Carlos Sanchez. I'll support him if he comes but, after the Colombia game, I'd hardly call myself a fan. A side of me would actually prefer hating him at another team than trying to accept him at West Ham. Although I'm sure all will be forgiven when he scores the winner against Spurs.
423473513520521522 523 524525526533573623 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth