Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page what's on the "dirty deluxe ed" pad
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.08.2006, 08:44 AM   #1
frades
children of satan

frades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's asses
could someone tell me and traduce (in french) what's on the DIRTY deluxe edition : "SY is alternative rock milestone"?
otherwise the thread can be: what is the most stereoed album of SY. I mean the songs where the sound is the more divided between the left and the right? thank you
frades is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2006, 09:50 AM   #2
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
erm, yeah.........

go buy it and see. its worth it!
and music is straight down the centre, not left and right, unless you are one of the crooked pan brigade... and i dont speak the words of the french im afraid.....
Old 11.10.2006, 05:28 AM   #3
frades
children of satan

frades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
erm, yeah.........

go buy it and see. its worth it!......

? I already have it for a couple a weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
and music is straight down the centre, not left and right, unless you are one of the crooked pan brigade... and i dont speak the words of the french im afraid.....

no no no music is not straight down the center..! just the intro of 100% can turn your head off finding where the sound comes from.. ah ok milestone is mile - stone oh I understand but for me Sonic Youth is the alpha and the omega you know!!!
frades is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2006, 11:32 AM   #4
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
Lots of extras pick it up
Old 11.10.2006, 11:39 AM   #5
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah on 100% if you listen to it high with headphones, you can hear the exact moment the drum track kicks in.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2006, 12:44 AM   #6
theend43
empty page

theend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to behold
"Yeah on 100% if you listen to it high with headphones,"

there are MANY things this equations works on!!!
theend43 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth