Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page protest in england for student fees in universities
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.30.2010, 09:53 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's understandable

first were the universities for free for everyone who wants to studie
a good thing

now on that is a finacial structure fallen from political failure
from where does it come

i think from too much people who want to put their ass on a higher standard

and what is there to work for?
you have to look at the unhappyness from peopel who go to studie for many years
then think, i'm going to have a good earning
and in reality they only work for to pay rent for a home and car and some vacation
this is ofcourse not fair

and when you are studieng you can't work, don't have money

+ and there is the attention piont on financial discriminations for people who are not rich

the students and universities who are an investment for the future
the peopel that are going to lead

has become a easy milking machine for the eye of the politician who
is incapable and wants to show the voters and move of taxwisdom

STUDENTS DON4T NEED TO BE THE VICTIMS OF A INCAPABLE OLD STRUCTURES

IT'S TIME TO GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE FUTURE
YOU HAD YOUR LIFES
LET THE YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE THEIR LIVES
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 09:54 AM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Back To The First System

Free University For Everyone Who Wants To Studie
Old 11.30.2010, 11:07 AM   #3
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
same story in germany. they introduced it 5 years ago or something. you pay between 600 and 1000 Euro for an average university, and with average I mean the one which were free before.
and yes indeed it still sucks.
there are three ways you will get out of it:

1. you are rich
2. you owe someone a lot money after you finished studying (hopefully not a bank)
3. you work your ass off while studying, which results in studying like forever

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 11:43 AM   #4
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
hahahaha
You mean the EU is starting to become more and more like the USA? I NEVER could have foreseen that coming. Anyone in Europe who voted to join the EU is misguided... and that is as nicely as I can put it.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 11:50 AM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Don't be nice with us, give us the full lash of your political commentary whip. Go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 11:50 AM   #6
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
same story in germany. they introduced it 5 years ago or something. you pay between 600 and 1000 Euro for an average university, and with average I mean the one which were free before.

1. you are rich
2. you owe someone a lot money after you finished studying (hopefully not a bank)

It took me 10 years to get a 2 year degree because of money and time. I don't owe any loans though.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 11:51 AM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
The whip is a metaphor, by the way. Just in case that's not clear.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 11.30.2010, 11:58 AM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
what's a meta for?

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 12:06 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Dick.

Quote:
Old 11.30.2010, 12:24 PM   #10
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
It took me 10 years to get a 2 year degree because of money and time. I don't owe any loans though.

sounds like you ve chosen point 3...
would you make anything different?

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 12:26 PM   #11
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Education should be free or VERY affordable. It is the only way to maintain a premier society in the world these days.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 12:35 PM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Dick.
I am an artiste, sausagebucket.
Old 11.30.2010, 12:56 PM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0

1. you are rich

there is a tought in psychology about 'parents hating their childeren'

is this if you look at the big picture
a fear of 'OH PLEASE DON'T GET SMARTER THEN ME'

like somekinda animal system in developed intelligent growth
to bring intellingent life down

like muscules to brain

that psychology can be very bad for the future
YOU DON'T SEE IT NOW IF WE DON'T WACHT OUT ALL OUR WORK IS FOR NOTHING

STUDING PROJECTS ARE LONG TERM PROJECTS AND NEED TO BE STABLE FOR
A LONG TIME WE NEED THEM TO BUILD THE FUTURE

YOU CAN'T LET UNINTELLIGENT PEOPLE TALK OUR INTERFEAR WITH THIS
Old 11.30.2010, 01:00 PM   #14
gast30
invito al cielo

and looking at the future
there will be a lot of old people

more people getting older a large part of the population

AND THEY CAN'T DIRECT THE FUTURE THAT WE YOUNG PEOPLE NEED
WE HAVE TO TAKE CONTROL OVER THE FUTURE

AS INTELLIGENT AND WISELY AS WE CAN
Old 11.30.2010, 01:04 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

that is why cigarettes are a GOOD thing for the world. they keep the older population from populating so much.

without cigarettes, this world would be bankrupt on healthcare costs.

I believe that children are our future!

children and cigarettes!
Old 11.30.2010, 01:18 PM   #16
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Tuition is free in Scotland but who knows how long that will last considering how things are going.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 01:19 PM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

not waste time we are all ready in the future
don't imagine you are somewhere else
Old 11.30.2010, 02:16 PM   #18
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, gast30, I can actually understand your point this time! But really, there is no bigger racket in this world than pharmaceutical (sp?) companies. You know we will never see a cure for most major illnesses like cancer, AIDS, and depression? Because it's FAR more profitable to treat diseases than cure them. Researchers study diseases until they understand the cause of disease, come up with a way temporarily block the symptoms/correct imbalances, and their funding gets yanked before they can find a way to actually repair the damage. Just slap the "INCURABLE" label on it and you've got customers for life.

I'm sorry to hijack the thread, but someone I love is caught in the meds trap, and I just had to get this off my chest. Carry on about free education.
Old 11.30.2010, 08:52 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

the CSU/UC system has risen the fees 400% in the past years, it went up nearly 100% in the two years I was there after I transferred in, and it has gone up another 50% since I graduated two years ago.. By the way, they just changed the name of "fees" to "tuition" for the first time, they were called "fees" for years and years because the California Republic state constitution declares all public education, including post-secondary, to be free and universal to all residents and citizens of the republic. That is why they were called "fees" because the state was not allowed to charge tuition, education in California was technically free, but now they have showed just how greedy and inept the management is with the CSU/UC system and instead of dropping the price of fees and balancing their budgets, they have said fuck it, why not go fully unconstitutional, why not spit in the face of the civil rights of the citizens who work hard to pay our salaries, and just go all out and charge tuition now. Fuck that.. we should be storming the chancellor's office like the bastille but they would shoot us all dead in the streets, cali is ruthless like that. The cops will tell you point blank, "fuck that shit, this is my hood, we're the biggest gang in town mother fucker."

if we did what they are doing in the UK, people would get shot in the streets, and the LAPD would feel fully justified, its how they roll with crowd control (see MAY DAY rally).. Shit I could only imagine if a group of protesting students stormed the Democratic Party headquarters in downtown LA, they'd probably send in the national guard worse then Kent State 1970! UK you don't know how lucky you are, I pray that this protest works and the rescind these unfair increases..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2010, 09:07 PM   #20
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
all my sympathies are with the kids that went to school, did their homework, did Maths even though they didnt like it, and have ended up being screwed over by the previous generations. Think how many nice kids have been forced out of their education

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth