Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page So do we figure they'll tour DDN?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.14.2007, 06:37 PM   #41
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushmanski57@hotmail.com
Or at least a minitour where they play it in its entirety? Surely they wouldn't relearn all the songs and play it a mere 3 times...

Here's to hoping!

How about a minotaur playing Bull in the Heather three times? In a row! That would be some wild shit.
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2007, 06:31 AM   #42
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
hey,

have you already checked the prices for the German shows? I was wanting to go to Koln but 36,50 EUR !!?? And then that eventim.de site adds 15,90 EUR for shipping and handling which gives me a total bill of
52,40 EUR for just 1 (one) ticket

I would love to see SY play DDN but for that sum of money I could almost plan a two week holiday !

edit:
here's another booking site if you're german: https://www.muensterland-ticket.de
they sell the tickets for a couple euros cheaper with less extra costs, but they don't seem to accept foreigners....

It costs you €42 on this site, including all rip-off fees and shipping to Holland.
http://www.koelnticket.de/index.php?mapid=full_service_tickets&ev_id=411236& serviceid=402&PHPSESSID=52b6d4b183ba7c95fffdce3eb7 5c3f61
But take note that it's NOT listed as a Daydream Nation show, so it's likely a regular gig. The only confirmed DDN performances so far are Barcelona, Munich, Berlin and London.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2007, 01:10 PM   #43
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
It costs you €42 on this site, including all rip-off fees and shipping to Holland.
http://www.koelnticket.de/index.php?mapid=full_service_tickets&ev_id=411236& serviceid=402&PHPSESSID=52b6d4b183ba7c95fffdce3eb7 5c3f61
But take note that it's NOT listed as a Daydream Nation show, so it's likely a regular gig. The only confirmed DDN performances so far are Barcelona, Munich, Berlin and London.
hey thanks for the link, that's much better than any of the sites I've found! I guess I'm going for it, even though it's not sure it will be a DDN show. But I would say the chances are 90%. It will be one of a very few times that they would be playing something entirely different on one or two days during a tour. Plus they must be pretty proud of themselves that they learned how to play all them songs again, so they will love to show it off
Besides, last year I saw Low in Antwerpen a couple of days after their Don't Look Back performance in London and they did play the full album (Things We Lost In The Fire) again minus one song I think.

edit: even if it won't be a DDN show, it will still be fun. We should all bring rottern eggs and rtomatoes and throw that towards the stage if the first song isn't Teenage Riot

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2007, 05:02 PM   #44
GrungeMonkey
100%

GrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
How about a minotaur playing Bull in the Heather three times? In a row! That would be some wild shit.

That made me chuckle.
GrungeMonkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2007, 05:08 PM   #45
something
bad moon rising

something kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's assessomething kicks all y'all's asses
man it would be sweet if they did do a non album(i mean a tour with out putting out an album first) tour it sux they played here in phx during the sonic nurse tour but then when er ed came out i had to go to vegas and they had a wicked short set cuz they opened for the pearl jam fuck this desert man fuck it ive yet to have a vision quest and no good bands come here man i need to move back to boston ~!

http://www.myspace.com/usedtoaster
something is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2007, 06:37 PM   #46
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by something
man it would be sweet if they did do a non album(i mean a tour with out putting out an album first) tour it sux they played here in phx during the sonic nurse tour but then when er ed came out i had to go to vegas and they had a wicked short set cuz they opened for the pearl jam fuck this desert man fuck it ive yet to have a vision quest and no good bands come here man i need to move back to boston ~!

"er ed?" Man, I thought I was lazy!
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth