Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Listen to Halloween on Hallowe'en
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2006, 12:35 AM   #21
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
is that on the st mary's boot?

no s
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2006, 01:31 AM   #22
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
hmm, i figured such. But that;s the only live version of halloween i've heard... unless it's on the walls have ears too.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2006, 02:11 AM   #23
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
hmm, i figured such. But that;s the only live version of halloween i've heard... unless it's on the walls have ears too.

dude, check soulseek. its under the folder name, [live] in ljubljana, yugoslavia, 0ct 05 1985

just type in sonic youth live. it should come up.

that riff is fucking heroin
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth