Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page trying to find a possibly nonexistent j mascis cover
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2008, 11:12 PM   #1
jakeonguitar
bad moon rising

jakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's asses
hey all,

we should have a "help me find this song" thread, no? i searche dbut didn't find one.

anyways. i'm trying to find a cover of the psychadelic furs' "the ghost in you", done up by j mascis. am i just crazy or has anyone heard this? can't find it anywhere, and don't have a link because i didn't hear it on the internet.

thanks in advance, and yeah, someone reputable should start the "help me find this song" thread.

-jake

jakeonguitar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2008, 03:00 AM   #2
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i found some covers of dinosaur jr playing minor threat and the exploited. but no j mascis. sorry.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2008, 03:04 AM   #3
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
You should ask there
they have a forum
if somebody knows, it's more likely to be there
good luck
Old 09.21.2008, 09:04 PM   #4
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
by the way...wfmu is broadcasting dino jr's set from atp tonight...like soon...so its prob. too late but check it out if you have the chance...wfmu.org
Old 09.22.2008, 12:31 PM   #5
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeonguitar
someone reputable should start the "help me find this song" thread.

Good idea.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth