Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page do the opposite of complain
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.31.2009, 09:19 AM   #41
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
This all sounds very familiar. My motto is only buy one tire at a time and drive it till you see radials.

the tire is practically brand-new but the car has sat in my driveway since breaking down about a month ago!

it's fixed, but I haven't had to drive until now! my wife wrecked the mercedes and now it's in the shop!!!

YES!!!$500 deductible!!!!!! YES!!!! crappy car for a week!!!!!!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 09:21 AM   #42
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I wish to express gratitude for the following:

Good friends (four of them and I went white-water rafting this weekend, drank a little, ate a lot, and had a good time).

My wife, who is the best part of every day, even when we're living apart.

My doggie, my 6-year-old Golden Retriever, the gentlest and most loving creature on the face of the Earth.

The four bottles of wine sitting on my kitchen coutner.

The refrigerator full of beer.

The closet full of clothes and shoes.

The shelves full of LPs.

The job that I can go to and get paid for.

The apartment that gives me shelter from the storm.

Coffee.

Lunch.

Great restaurants in downtown Asheville.

The sun, the rain, and the wind.
Old 08.31.2009, 09:45 AM   #43
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I wish to express gratitude for the following:

Good friends (four of them and I went white-water rafting this weekend, drank a little, ate a lot, and had a good time).

My wife, who is the best part of every day, even when we're living apart.

My doggie, my 6-year-old Golden Retriever, the gentlest and most loving creature on the face of the Earth.

The four bottles of wine sitting on my kitchen coutner.

The refrigerator full of beer.

The closet full of clothes and shoes.

The shelves full of LPs.

The job that I can go to and get paid for.

The apartment that gives me shelter from the storm.

Coffee.

Lunch.

Great restaurants in downtown Asheville.

The sun, the rain, and the wind.

way to make me feel like shit.

the only thing from that list I have is rain and wind.

but that is awesome for you
Old 08.31.2009, 09:46 AM   #44
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
I'm doing a degree in the subject I love and I'm not even half way through it yet. I'm going to amsterdam tomorrow for a week, and then the weekend after that I'm at a festival! yaay!

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 09:47 AM   #45
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
way to make me feel like shit.

the only thing from that list I have is rain and wind.

but that is awesome for you

I could easily complain about other things but I'm making an effort to look on the bright side of life.
Old 08.31.2009, 09:47 AM   #46
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
This weekend has seen a dramatic and unexpected end to the drought. Huzzah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 10:05 AM   #47
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
an old professor of mine is allowing me to audit a philosophy course that she is teaching...for free!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 10:23 AM   #48
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the tire is practically brand-new but the car has sat in my driveway since breaking down about a month ago!

it's fixed, but I haven't had to drive until now! my wife wrecked the mercedes and now it's in the shop!!!

YES!!!$500 deductible!!!!!! YES!!!! crappy car for a week!!!!!!!

Don't be mad at her. I smashed my honda into my husband's Lawn trailer leaving about $3000 worth of damage to the front passenger's side. His trailer did'nt have a scratch. I thought he was gonna flip out....but there is no way he could have been as mad at me as I was. He really did'nt get that mad, but I still get those women driver jokes from him.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 10:45 AM   #49
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I still get those women driver jokes from him.

It's such bollox when they say that. I mean, when I crashed my bf's car at least I had the decency to tape the fucking bumper up. Would he ever do that? no. I'm a good driver. Good at driving into things. Repairs ladee. Etc.
Old 08.31.2009, 10:58 AM   #50
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
It's such bollox when they say that. I mean, when I crashed my bf's car at least I had the decency to tape the fucking bumper up. Would he ever do that? no. I'm a good driver. Good at driving into things. Repairs ladee. Etc.

That was only the second accident in my 15 years of driving that was my fault. I am good at people driving into me. My rear bumper is barely hangin in there.. some some fuck face hit me in traffic. Come to find out after the fact he has no insurance. I even got a police report and did everything I was supposed to do. I guess the cops don't verify what yr insurance card says. Now I'm stuck with a $500 deductable. THe DMV won't revoke his license for another 60 days.

Old 08.31.2009, 11:30 AM   #51
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I am married to the worst driver on the planet!!!!!

I should get an award for surviving this long.

woohooo! surviving!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 11:44 AM   #52
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Old 08.31.2009, 11:54 AM   #53
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
I'm finally getting my surround system set up tonight. I don't think I'm going to leave my apartment until school starts.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 11:57 AM   #54
gmku
invito al cielo

Why start then?
Old 08.31.2009, 11:58 AM   #55
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
I'm finally getting my surround system set up tonight. I don't think I'm going to leave my apartment until school starts.

neat!

when does school start?

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 12:11 PM   #56
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Why start then?
I'm way too much of a nerd to miss classes, unfortunately.

notyourfiend: I have about another week and a half to sit on my ass and enjoy it before school starts gangraping my spirit, haha. :7P

I'm still not sure which album I should break 'em in with yet. hrm.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2009, 12:51 PM   #57
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i am home safe in my bed
Old 08.31.2009, 12:52 PM   #58
gmku
invito al cielo

Safe in your bed? How boring.
Old 08.31.2009, 12:54 PM   #59
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i meant that i got home safely and i am now in my bed

theres always an element of danger lurking
Old 08.31.2009, 12:59 PM   #60
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

stay away from this dipshit and you'll be A-OK.

He does nopt "remember" whuppin up on Rihanna. Maybe he does not remember the previous 4 occassions when the police have been called on them due to his whuppin her up.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth