Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who is more evil?
Bankers! 12 75.00%
Terrorists 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.06.2013, 11:03 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
Musicians? Nah, they're actually cyborgs constructed by the Disney Corporation. They were designed to make you think they're musicians, meanwhile they're slowly conquering the world.

These are the Jonas Brothers.

that's the same guy photoshopped 3 different ways, right?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2013, 09:59 AM   #22
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Man it must have been a slow day at work when I started this thread
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2013, 10:08 AM   #23
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

Great article
Old 04.14.2013, 11:46 AM   #24
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
the slightest suggestion that i might work again in a bank, makes my stomach turn and brings tears in my eyes.

even though my time runs out -money are running out.

last week i did an application in a contest (?) for positions in the ministry of ecomonics.
i have gone under the same procedure 5 times, since 2000 and it is sad that my experience has verified what people say: that this procedure, the system they have to chose people for such jobs, is corrupted as well.
the job now, isnt ideal - last 2 times it was for the central bank, they were taking 10 people each time and i was smth like the 15th, because i was 'fucking up' in the 2nd step, which was interview.
now its more positions for taxes smth department and i hope it will be for reporting and checking up behind an office and not for harrassing people.
either way, i ll try to do good. and that, if i get chosen.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2013, 11:58 AM   #25
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
and when i used to be asked 'where do you work?', i always replied 'at evil'.

banks have been the evil for so long and now its the time for them to pay.
unfortunately, everybody pays one way or the other and still most of the relatively few in number big fat meats, the brains of evil, are safe and enjoying their rotten wealth.
Old 04.14.2013, 12:15 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i keep my money in a credit union (not-for-profit co-op). it's a bit clunky but i like them.
Old 04.14.2013, 04:02 PM   #27
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
and when i used to be asked 'where do you work?', i always replied 'at evil'.

banks have been the evil for so long and now its the time for them to pay.
unfortunately, everybody pays one way or the other and still most of the relatively few in number big fat meats, the brains of evil, are safe and enjoying their rotten wealth.

I hope things get better. If they don't you can come and live under our floor.
Old 04.14.2013, 04:07 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

buy one of her paintings

(or sell it, too)
Old 04.14.2013, 04:13 PM   #29
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

I would if I had any kind of cash to spare.
Old 04.14.2013, 04:26 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I would if I had any kind of cash to spare.

ha ha i have the same problem.

i thought you were art-connected from school-- t&b gallery.
Old 04.14.2013, 04:39 PM   #31
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
so is the problem really that some bad bankers are fucking us all. like the system would work fine if it weren't just for these guys, these bad guys fucking it up for the rest of us.

this is an inverse of the narrative "its all the fault of welfare claimants and lazy scroungers" that you hear on the right.

moralizing and hoping that some no one will suddenly exist and have the clout to take down these cunts is useless. no.1 they dont exist. no 2. they would be murdered. no 3. they would need more money than the establishment to take it on.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2013, 04:41 PM   #32
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
now terrorists on the other hand, there you get the full package, better than an orgasm. you're sitting there broke survielled terrorized and unemployed in this neo liberal death camp, forcibly subjected to the celebrity flouncing of the new oligarchic class, then all of a sudden mohammed el hook hands shows up and blows the rancid fucks apart, all shimmering blood and organs splattering on the camera lense. all that is solid turned into flying viscera smacking off the screen separating you from reality.

but of course they dont do that do they? they failed us all. they betrayed us all. our governments were right there, waiting to be suicided bombed, and they didnt show up.
Old 04.14.2013, 09:43 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
so is the problem really that some bad bankers are fucking us all. like the system would work fine if it weren't just for these guys, these bad guys fucking it up for the rest of us.

this is an inverse of the narrative "its all the fault of welfare claimants and lazy scroungers" that you hear on the right.

moralizing and hoping that some no one will suddenly exist and have the clout to take down these cunts is useless. no.1 they dont exist. no 2. they would be murdered. no 3. they would need more money than the establishment to take it on.

i don't know what's your take on this but for me it's a personal issue-- nefeli who at heart is an artist but knows finance used to work in a bank for a day job. she's been free of that mad men horrorshow for a while, but as money dries out the thought of going back to that place (or any other like it) kills her. who cares about the big schemes of the universe or whatever-- this is a person we know.

me i'm for her staying clear of that thing. she should make BIG PORTRAITS. and sell them. who is buying art these days? oh! the fuckers at the banks! lol. dammit. but her local banks are down so i say england? england!

anyway i wish my sonic sisterk both freedom and fortune. also, i'm slightly soused. sue me.

ps- the t-shirt economy!

(it might come handy)
Old 04.15.2013, 02:15 AM   #34
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so i say england? england!

Indeed
Old 04.15.2013, 08:33 AM   #35
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Quote:

thank you dear. just knowing this means and helps a lot.

Quote:

saying one thing, doesnt mean that one thinks that only this one thing exists.
i was talking about my experiences in finance sector, smth i have been done in here over the past decade. those posts, not many, are gone now, but its funny because i was since the start demoralized and had seen the reality, so none of this 'crisis' came as a huge shock.
banks and stock markets arent charity, they want to make profit, but they have a specific role in economies (growth), which was majorly abused by the banks and stockmarkets themselves and governments of course, during last 15 years or more.
i m sorry, but i ll stop here, because a) its pointless to repeat myself further, b) its pointless for me at least, to name again what brought us 'here' - i want to hear solutions, c) all this depresses me just to type it and other things that i d like to talk about, i prefer to do it not online..
i have been facing the war against working people for a decade (the crisis in stock market sector started long ago); its victims are not only people who have lost their jobs, its also people who still have theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

me i'm for her staying clear of that thing. she should make BIG PORTRAITS. and sell them. who is buying art these days? oh! the fuckers at the banks! lol. dammit. but her local banks are down so i say england? england!

anyway i wish my sonic sisterk both freedom and fortune. also, i'm slightly soused. sue me.

ps- the t-shirt economy!

(it might come handy)

ha! thats what i m doing. working currently on the second face. i want to make a series of those. and until i get to the point that i want.
thank you for all the nice words and wishes! and the link.
Old 04.15.2013, 06:14 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
now terrorists on the other hand, there you get the full package, better than an orgasm. you're sitting there broke survielled terrorized and unemployed in this neo liberal death camp, forcibly subjected to the celebrity flouncing of the new oligarchic class, then all of a sudden mohammed el hook hands shows up and blows the rancid fucks apart, all shimmering blood and organs splattering on the camera lense. all that is solid turned into flying viscera smacking off the screen separating you from reality.

but of course they dont do that do they? they failed us all. they betrayed us all. our governments were right there, waiting to be suicided bombed, and they didnt show up.

so how great do you feel today? no?
Old 04.15.2013, 06:24 PM   #37
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

not guilty.
Old 04.15.2013, 06:32 PM   #38
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i don't see anything wrong with terrorists, if they blew up some arizona INS office instead of picking on some harmless jocks i'd party for them
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2013, 08:02 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
not guilty.

i read your pre-edited "dead as usual" response-- but with an 8 year old rancid fuck among the dead, i though you'd be howling with transorgasmic ecstasy.
Old 04.15.2013, 09:42 PM   #40
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
some recent tweets pretty much predicted this happened, would like for tesla69 to come shed some light on the situation too

keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth