Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Don't talk about it don't type about
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.23.2009, 06:01 PM   #1
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will rot; talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia Station Twelve in the blizzard, I lost my left hand that night. Sweet dreams. I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I was a pattern, picked up. I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia this is the remix:

Siberian trains and too many sex slaves
Fifteen and a half going on fifty cold
Ice corpses along the railroad
Here’s how they smuggle children,
So even Father Time can’t turn his face fast enough /

I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will talk about the sound of melting snow, but I’d rather let the musicians hold this sound up above like twelve guitars like twelve disciples I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia not even if the riff is of a fawn set against a snow field because you’ll see a blood trail like the drops of coffee stains on your carpet when you hurry from a kitchen across a domicillic field and towards a station; oh frosty stations I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia Mad Man And Snow Storm and Barren Wasteland, Oh, find my sculpture there in ice, find my face and tags on your church.
Nothing’s gonna melt in Siberia, not crimes, not sounds, maybe just the streams that will send majesty searching I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about Siberia I will not talk about siberia
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 06:36 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I can see Siberia from my front porch.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 06:44 PM   #3
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
That's because you tacked a map of the world up on the overhanging beams.
Old 04.23.2009, 06:44 PM   #4
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Facts about Siberia:
  • From east to west, Siberia covers nine time zones while the continental United States covers three.
  • Siberia contains the largest flat plain in the world.
  • Siberia is home to a massive meteor impact that flattened trees for hundreds of mile, but took five years to investigate because officials could not get to the remote location.
  • The diamond deposits in Siberia are so extensive, non-Russian countries pay Russia not to mine them because of a fear the diamond market would collapse.
  • Oil and gas from Siberia make up nearly 40 percent of all revenues in Russia.
  • Most cities in Siberia exist because the communist leaders decided to build them to exploit natural resources. Once built, Russians were rounded up and forced to move.
  • Gold is so plentiful that a $2,000 gold bracelet costs about $35 in cities such as Chita as of 2004.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 06:49 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
That's because you tacked a map of the world up on the overhanging beams.
don't be foolish. it's a map of texas.
Old 04.23.2009, 06:51 PM   #6
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
i was talking to this kid in one of my classes once because he was bald and had a goatee so i knew he liked metal. i told him i liked black metal and he said "like trans-siberian orchestra?"
Old 04.23.2009, 06:54 PM   #7
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

don't forget Emily Mortimer:

Old 04.23.2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
i was talking to this kid in one of my classes once because he was bald and had a goatee so i knew he liked metal. i told him i liked black metal and he said "like trans-siberian orchestra?"

haha, i dunno what this means, but sounds pint worthy
Old 04.23.2009, 06:57 PM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

who the hell is Emily Mortimer and what the hell does she have to do with Siberia?
Old 04.23.2009, 07:02 PM   #10
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

She rules a fiefdom there in one of the remote regions PB factually illustrated for us.

It is a good and just fiefdom with strict poaching regulations. I might be wrong but it also may have ranked in the top ten as a really good falconry region.
Old 04.23.2009, 07:03 PM   #11
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
how do you solve a problem like Sharia?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 07:05 PM   #12
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Are you asking me or Emily Mortimer? I mean it is her fiefdom, I'm just a traveling scribbler.
Old 04.23.2009, 10:12 PM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I've heard it's said, the falconers of Siberia can pluck the eyes of rabbits at 100 paces. these are men of sheer willpower and stamina; men like Emily Mortimer.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth