Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.15.2008, 03:35 AM   #8841
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I couldn't find the Sonic Youth casting thread but Allison Janney could totally play a modern era Kim Gordon.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2008, 04:22 AM   #8842
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I've just been informed that Os Mutantes and Meat Puppets have been added to the ATP Nightmare Before Xmas line-up. Oh yes!
Old 09.15.2008, 04:30 AM   #8843
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, we have - I'm sharing a self-catering chalet with 3 friends. Lots of cooking our own food for us, and the fridge will be stocked with much beer. You of course are more than welcome to visit us while we're there
Old 09.15.2008, 09:06 AM   #8844
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
I've just been informed that Os Mutantes and Meat Puppets have been added to the ATP Nightmare Before Xmas line-up. Oh yes!

I'd wish I could see Os Mutantes.

Meat Puppets are "ok". I've seen them twice this last year; once opening up for TEH YOOF and again for Built to Spill. they sounded really rusty the first time, but were a little better the second time. just pray that they stick to the old stuff...
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2008, 10:25 AM   #8845
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i feel really high but i'm not
Old 09.15.2008, 10:36 AM   #8846
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses
Chris Morris interview with Jerry Springer, bloody hilarious.
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2008, 11:10 AM   #8847
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'd wish I could see Os Mutantes.

Meat Puppets are "ok". I've seen them twice this last year; once opening up for TEH YOOF and again for Built to Spill. they sounded really rusty the first time, but were a little better the second time. just pray that they stick to the old stuff...

I'll a-start praying to...um, well not "god", but...ah sod it, I'll sacrifice a Nandos chicken to the gods and hope that works. I am really looking forward to seeing the Mutantes - I'll try to ensure to take pics of them when they play, and post them up here in due course
Old 09.15.2008, 11:12 AM   #8848
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Meat Puppets have always been great when I've seen them.

Then again, it's been a few years.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2008, 11:13 AM   #8849
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Thinking about it, I think 1995 was the last time I saw them!

Doesn't time fly?
Old 09.15.2008, 11:19 AM   #8850
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Christ it does, I think 1995 was the first and probably the last time I saw Fushitsusha - yikes!
Old 09.15.2008, 11:31 AM   #8851
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Thinking about it, I think 1995 was the last time I saw them!

Doesn't time fly?

wow. yr OLD.
Old 09.15.2008, 12:13 PM   #8852
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
The customary clutch of eccentric onlookers for all things O.J. seemed to evaporate in the 100-degree Las Vegas heat. The cast of characters dwindled to a wheelchair-bound man in a sequined Santa Claus outfit and single, loquacious demonstrator with a bullhorn.

I hope THE JUICE doesn't know I have his ball. I don't want to be knifed, shot and raped (at least not in that order).

[EDIT: stacking the Monday fun in one post]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNBC
KINSHASA , Congo - Accusations that a soccer player was using witchcraft during a local match in eastern Congo sparked a riot that killed 13 people, a U.N.-funded radio station reported Monday.
thank gawd they can't test people for witchcraft.
Old 09.15.2008, 01:19 PM   #8853
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
So, I called the vet about bringing ONE of my rats in and getting a mite treatment for all of them and respiratory infection stuff for the big guys.

The bad news is the mite treatment is an injection, meaning I would have to bring all three of my boys in. That's $80 per rat! $240! Plus all the medication!

So, I'd like to say fuck you vet and your dumb ass high prices.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2008, 01:31 PM   #8854
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
use this, it costs $10.

Topic: Gerbils & Hamsters

Expert: Nadia Vella
Date: 8/10/2008
Subject: mite

Question
hey!! I am Catrina. I am 15 years old. recently i noticed some thinning in my hamsters hair and scratching a lot. So i brought him to the vet. They checked him and saw no mites, but gave him an injection for a demodex mite,, which apparently cannot be seem. I had to save up 109 dollars for this, and he still scratches like crazy. Even though i payed with my own money my mom wont let me bring him back and i am worried about him and really sad that after saving all that money the vet did nothing. I was just wondering if you could help. Thanks so much

Answer
Hi Catrina,

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear that that method did not work :/ Hamsters can catch mites and these should be treated by an anti-mite spray intended for hamsters. Disinfect the whole cage and apply some anti-mite spray on the hamster bedding and on the hamster. Do not apply the spray directly on the hamster but apply some on a small brush, comb the brush on the hamster and then use a small cloth or tissue paper to dry off the hamster.

The most common signs of hamster's fur problems are: loss of fur, sores, dry, itchy skin, reddened skin. These problems may be caused by tiny skin parasites, allergies, hormonal imbalance or improper diet. Mother hamsters shed fur around their teats when they are nursing their young baby hamsters. Old hamsters have less fur due to a drop in certain hormone levels as the hamster gets older.

Hamster having an allergy can be one of the most common reasons for hamster fur loss. Cedar Shavings can cause allergic reactions. Pine shavings are preferable to Cedar but paper based shavings are the best used. A hamster may become allergic to certain foods. It is important to consider if anything was changed to the hamster's diet, location, or routine which could have caused the hamster the allergic reaction.

Wood shavings as bedding can be replaced with tissue paper to establish if the bedding material is the cause of the allergy, feeding the hamster a plain diet for a few days may establish if the hamster is suffering from a food allergy. When you establish what is the source of allergy that is making the hamster losing fur, the source should be removed immediately.

If you have any more questions, you can always drop me a line anytime on nadia@hamster-club.com

Kind Regards
Nadia Vella
http://hamster-club.com
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2008, 01:36 PM   #8855
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
My mom looks for spray at the pet store and couldn't find it (and there was no one around to help her because the place became balls after they switched hands)

I just gave my mom the vet phone number and she's giving them a call. Personally, I don't care how they're treated as long as they are. Two of them have crazy cuts and bald spots from scratching, while the other is just starting to scratch. My mom will figure something out I hope.

Old 09.15.2008, 03:49 PM   #8856
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
my finger is infected. it looks like a zombie finger.
Old 09.15.2008, 03:54 PM   #8857
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
hey!! I am Catrina. I am 15 years old. recently i noticed some thinning in my hair from scratching a lot.

hello, Catrina.

welcome to the sonic youth message board!

have you tried trimming yr nails before scratching?
Old 09.15.2008, 03:55 PM   #8858
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Schizo, ewwwww! Post pictures.

I'm sick, and my nose is only running on the sick with my nose ring. Super annoying fuck.

Old 09.15.2008, 04:06 PM   #8859
Pookie
invito al cielo

Woman dies after being scratched by rat

A woman has died from a rare disease after she was scratched by a rat that she was trying to free from her garden bird feeder.

Carol Colburn, 56, ignored pleas from her husband to wear gloves and suffered scratches and cuts to her fingers as she struggled to free the rodent from the wire feeder. Four days later she developed flu-like symptoms, and within 48 hours she was dead.

An inquest heard she had contracted Weil's disease, a severe form of leptospirosis, which is caused by bacteria found in the urine of wild animals.

In most cases of leptospirosis, sufferers experience severe headaches and flu-like symptoms. Weil's disease, which affects around 10 per cent of lepto­spirosis victims, causes jaundice and liver damage, and can be fatal.

About 50 confirmed cases of Weil's disease are reported to the Public Health Authority each year but in 2006 just two people died from the condition.

Marc Cubbon, a microbiologist at the Royal Sussex Hospital in Brighton, told Brighton Coroners' Court that humans can become infected if they come into contact with the animal's urine, either in soil or in water, or if they come into contact with the animal's skin and they have an open wound.

He said it was also possible that humans might be able to inhale the disease.

Recording a narrative verdict, Arthur Hooper, the deputy coroner for Brighton and Hove, said: "The public should be made aware of the dangers of leaving food out, deliberately or unintentionally, that might attract animals like rats. If you must come into contact with rats please wear gloves."
Old 09.15.2008, 04:09 PM   #8860
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Rick Wright is dead

This year sucks balls.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
393433440441442 443 4444454464534935439431443 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth