Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.23.2008, 01:34 AM   #7041
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'd love to go to london again, just to see how much has changed since i last visited.
Old 08.23.2008, 01:35 AM   #7042
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, when was the last time you were here, schizogirl?

(Hiya, BTW)
Old 08.23.2008, 01:35 AM   #7043
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
years and years back :[ i went with my gran, aunt, and cousin through london, then down to ashton-under-lyne and in wales.
Old 08.23.2008, 01:36 AM   #7044
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, OK - yeah, London would have changed a lot since then. You'd still love it though!
Old 08.23.2008, 01:42 AM   #7045
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i'd love to go again, so badly. i remember going through harrod's and being in shock at the gorgeous clothes.

i have lots of family around ashton, so going there again would be sweet. my mom went to high school and college in that area.
Old 08.23.2008, 01:44 AM   #7046
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Ashton...is that in the Manchester area? I know a place in M/CR called Ashton-upon-Lyne.
Old 08.23.2008, 01:48 AM   #7047
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

yep. i've always called it -under-lyne, but maybe it's changed?
Old 08.23.2008, 01:51 AM   #7048
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Ah! I've been there for nights out twice - a decent place. One of my mates used to live in nearby Stalybridge. Central Manchester has changed a hell of a lot over the past 10 years - it's really good there, now.
Old 08.23.2008, 01:57 AM   #7049
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

one day my family here in the states is planning a trip out there to meet up with the ashton and wales family half for a reunion. but it's been planned for years, so who knows when it could happen.
Old 08.23.2008, 02:00 AM   #7050
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

It'll happen, I'm sure. It's cool that you're family are still in touch with the UK schizoclan. I still have family somewhere in Germany, but alas am not in touch with them
Old 08.23.2008, 02:03 AM   #7051
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

we're just barely in touch, but my mom and aunt try to keep it together. when my grandma passed two years ago, she was our real only connection to england anymore.

i have distant relatives in the ukraine, somewhere.
Old 08.23.2008, 05:26 AM   #7052
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck, I am exhausted
Went to Vegas for a night/a couple of hours for my friends birthday
We almost got arrested cause my friend is a fucking idiot when he drinks
He was throwing up in the jet before we even got to Vegas
(My other friend got some hilarious pictures, I'll post them when he Facebooks them)

Then I went out to this place here
Showed up at 12:30am cause we got back pretty late
Some dude threw the djs laptop at the dj
Then he threw it over the dj and down the stairs to the first floor
He proceeded to throw a chair at the dj
And then a table full of drinks
Sparks flying everywhere from the main soundboard
Homeboy got his ass beat by everyone there
Bouncers took him out back and probably called the cops

CRAZY WEEKEND AND IT'S NOT EVEN OVER YET

Holy shit.
I need rest.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2008, 10:36 AM   #7053
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2008, 11:15 AM   #7054
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

^^^Ha ha ha ha!!!

I went into a guitar store in Central London yesterday to pick up some plectrums and some other shit, and once again I have to say that people in gtr shop are truly the biggest wankers on earth...
Old 08.23.2008, 11:30 AM   #7055
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
bad night?

If you call "We're going to party!!" which turns out to mean "we've got to go get booze and find a place to drink it" all while 7 of us are crammed in a Xterra in which me and my friend are laying down in the back as to not be seen by cops. So, the driver passes several liquor stores, then decides to go to wal mart for booze. Turns out we only have enough money for 3 six-packs between the 7 of us. Then, we drive around and get lost for about an hour trying to find a place to drink, then one person has the idea of a cheap motel. So, my friend and I in the back decide we want nothing to do with this, they let us out. She goes to a frat party and I sit outside and chainsmoke until I'm ready to sleep.

Yeah, bad night.
Old 08.23.2008, 11:32 AM   #7056
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

in my dream last night, my teeth were crooked and falling out.

i thought it was real and i've been checking to make sure i have my teeth all moring.
Old 08.23.2008, 11:34 AM   #7057
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
If you call "We're going to party!!" which turns out to mean "we've got to go get booze and find a place to drink it" all while 7 of us are crammed in a Xterra in which me and my friend are laying down in the back as to not be seen by cops. So, the driver passes several liquor stores, then decides to go to wal mart for booze. Turns out we only have enough money for 3 six-packs between the 7 of us. Then, we drive around and get lost for about an hour trying to find a place to drink, then one person has the idea of a cheap motel. So, my friend and I in the back decide we want nothing to do with this, they let us out. She goes to a frat party and I sit outside and chainsmoke until I'm ready to sleep.

Yeah, bad night.

man good call on leaving.
Old 08.23.2008, 11:41 AM   #7058
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. I didn't get one drunk call or text message, so they're either still asleep or arrested.

Perhaps a better plan is the cards for tonight.
Old 08.23.2008, 11:47 AM   #7059
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i have to use my brother's phone in order to contact or be contacted by anyone, which is kinda nice in a way.

i have to go with family, but i'm heading up to st augustine (2nd best place on earth, really) today where hopefully it's a little bit sunnier than it is here.
Old 08.23.2008, 12:37 PM   #7060
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

303343350351352 353 3543553563634034538531353 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth