Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.13.2019, 07:48 AM   #7261
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you must spread more chocolate ganache cuz the dumb drunk skunk got *spanked*
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2019, 08:46 AM   #7262
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
^^! Claire, you’re saying it. Those of us elders who have tried to do right by humans and the environment welcome the younger ones who are ready to keep up the work. It doesn’t get better without the struggle.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2019, 10:00 AM   #7263
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Hundreds Of ISIS Supporters Escape As Turkish Troops Near Kurdish-Held Syrian Town
A U.S. military official said the situation across northeastern Syria was “deteriorating rapidly.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/isis-...b087efdbafdbbd
Old 10.13.2019, 01:41 PM   #7264
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Neo-Nazi Sebastian Gorka: Conservatives ‘Owe It’ to Trump to be Active on Social Media on His Behalf

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...on-his-behalf/
Old 10.14.2019, 02:44 PM   #7265
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Old 10.14.2019, 05:05 PM   #7266
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Oh for fuck's sake, you've pulled the age card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I don't believe he's referring to your generation, but to the attitude of certain posters on this thread.

Robert nailed it......but choc-e-choc proved it!

CNN Floor Manager: “It Was Like A Funeral”......CNN Employees Sobbing On Election Night

Can you imagine the sobbing and moaning in Crooked Hillary’s Camp?

Why Did Nancy Pelosi, Ted Lieu & A Host Of Democrats Visit China One Week After Donald Trump Was Elected President?

Once the DEMS composed themselves, they rush off to China for......? ? ?

This is getting good : )
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2019, 05:18 PM   #7267
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Trimp tax cuts:

Old 10.14.2019, 06:08 PM   #7268
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Bold reporter questions Poopeo, he dodges every question, watch him getting angrier and angrier. "It's all Obama's fault!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmndvT5H1Dk
Old 10.15.2019, 06:34 AM   #7269
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Trumppo and the dismantling of US diplomacy. Read it and weep.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...pAcL3E6hOyXBzE
Old 10.16.2019, 07:45 AM   #7270
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Nick Cave Political Leanings

“Antifa and the Far Right, for example, with their routine street fights, role-playing and dress-ups are participants in a weirdly erotic, violent and mutually self-sustaining marriage, propped up entirely by the blind, inflexible convictions of each other’s belief systems. It is good for nothing, except inflaming their own self-righteousness.”
Old 10.16.2019, 08:14 AM   #7271
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

“Antifa and the Far Right, for example, with their routine street fights, role-playing and dress-ups are participants in a weirdly erotic, violent and mutually self-sustaining marriage, propped up entirely by the blind, inflexible convictions of each other’s belief systems. It is good for nothing, except inflaming their own self-righteousness.”
what’s your point? are you just seeking vindication from another sheltered old white dude? dressing up your views in vaguely-worded meanderings from an ‘artist’ isn’t justification for peddling dangerous baseless idiocy.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 08:28 AM   #7272
Bytor Peltor
Banned

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff

“Given that we already have the call record, we don't need the whistleblower who wasn't on the call to tell us what took place during the call,"

It’s my understanding the Whistleblower could be protected by closed door, in writing or a few other options, instead, the DEMS are attempting to use the Whistleblowers statements as “testimony” without including Republicans is absurd, unconstitutional and ILLEGAL!!!

Remember, Adam Schiff didn’t use the call record as evidence. Instead, the House Intelligence Committee Chairman fabricated the transcript and we know this because Adam Schiff read it into the Congressional Record (see below).

It was President Donald Trump who released the transcript to reveal the fabrications and now Adam Schiff says the transcript is all we need.

Adam Schiff is sounding like he/the DEMS are attempting to treat this like a Grand Jury proceeding......yet not wanting the Republicans/defense to have the opportunity to cross examine the evidence and the person who provided it.
The same person who in their own words said: “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.“

Why do the DEMS only want one sided proceedings (FISA & Whistleblower), is it because they don’t want the Defendant to have the opportunity to defend himself?

THIS IS NOT A GRAND JURY PROCEEDING, IT’S A CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY
......better yet, it’s not even a impeachment inquiry because Vomit Pelosi WILL NOT call for a vote = PATHETIC

Quote:
Learning of suspicious activity concerning the Whistle Blower Complaint document......why did the intelligence community in conjunction with the Congressional Research Service in regard to the matter of —Disclosure Of URGENT CONCERN— gut the requirement of “first hand whistle blower knowledge?”

The complaint form was revised in August 2019 just before the Whistle Blower Complaint was made public???

”Compelling new evidence now shows that the purportedly nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) may have been weaponized to mislead members of Congress and the American people — all in the name of advancing the impeachment process against President Trump.”

Oddly, this Chuck Woolery tweet sums it up nicely

“The more the Deep State is exposed, the bigger traitor they claim Trump is. He is unmasking the Deep State and they are terrified.”

Doubt we ever see the Orange Cheeto and Vomit Pelosi on The Love Connection!

Quote:
h8kurdt - evidently you believe the White House has done something to try and hide the full transcript......is that wrong, is it illegal?

NO

Is it questionable, maybe?

Before you cry hypocrisy, question this......can you or anyone reading this cite one situation where a sitting President had their privileged and private phone conversations released?

Especially when it’s with another World leader or Head of State?

I don’t believe anyone can!

But let’s be clear, the transcript is accounted for. It wasn’t moved to a server setup in a pizza shop janitors closet......no one accidentally destroyed the transcript along with 33,000 emails.

We know of this transcript due to the Whistle-Blower Complaint. In the United States Judicial System, the first hurdle is......will the document stand up in Court?

In the Whistle-Blowers own words: “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.“

OBJECTION - HEARSAY - SUSTAINED

h8kurdt - as the SYG residency lawyer......do you see anyway the Whistle-Blower Complaint is admissible?

Does, OBJECTION - HEARSAY - SUSTAINED, get the Complaint Document thrown out based on the Whistle-Blowers comments......is it that easy?

If what the President discussed was illegal or wrong, why would House Intelligence Chair, Adam Schiff, need to make up and fabricate parts of the transcript?

Adam Schiff said: “In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you through. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand?”

Again, if the President truly did something wrong, why the rush to fabricate and make up lies? Is Adam Schiff just as delusional as Juvenile !@#$%!......their only goal and purpose is slinging poo?
Old 10.16.2019, 08:32 AM   #7273
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah, vomit bytor is back, quoting himself to himself

thrilling discussion but can’t say i missed him

go back to 8chan, motherfucker

you stink of idiocy and vomit

and nobody likes you
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 08:38 AM   #7274
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

You equate this to mean he aligns with your politics?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 09:06 AM   #7275
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
bytor what’s the provenance of vomit pelosi? I’m intrigued, it’s rather witty!

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 10:00 AM   #7276
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
what’s your point? are you just seeking vindication from another sheltered old white dude? dressing up your views in vaguely-worded meanderings from an ‘artist’ isn’t justification for peddling dangerous baseless idiocy.

guest - if you’ve been reading this thread with any regularity, you know I’ve posted MY beliefs and thoughts regarding comments made here at SYG.

Now, I do use my meager understanding of the law to validate my position and help explain where I’m coming from. I’ve also been linking source material and quotes as I grew tired “of some” (not all) saying —Fox talking points, Trump tweets— as their only rebuttal.

I’ve encouraged anyone to quote and reply anything I’ve been mistaken about.

While I make every effort to be factual, and as I’ve stated above in prior post, I’ll happily admit if I got something wrong.

Sharing Nick’s thoughts is just my way of stirring the SYG pot......it does appear that his words have aggravated some.

I’m curious, guest, will you pose a similar question to Nick?

Quote:
.....you right mate? ironed your garb recently?
Old 10.16.2019, 10:18 AM   #7277
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
bytor what’s the provenance of vomit pelosi? I’m intrigued, it’s rather witty!

Much like our President, Nancy loves to grandstand, she too desires the attention.

Much like !@#$%!, Nancy enjoys spewing the poo......but NEVER takes the appropriate actions.

As Speaker Of The House, I expect more!

The most recent example as stated above, Nancy would rather cry and moan about impeachment instead of calling for a vote that would start a proper impeachment inquiry.

Why won’t Nancy call for a vote...???...could she be worried she doesn’t have the votes?

Is Nancy worried that doing so will activate a legal set of events that the DEMS aren’t prepared to handle?
Old 10.16.2019, 10:44 AM   #7278
ilduclo
invito al cielo

who gives a fuck what Nick Cave thinks? He's as retarded as Buzz Osbourne.
Old 10.16.2019, 10:51 AM   #7279
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
guest - if you’ve been reading this thread with any regularity, you know I’ve posted MY beliefs and thoughts regarding comments made here at SYG.

Now, I do use my meager understanding of the law to validate my position and help explain where I’m coming from. I’ve also been linking source material and quotes as I grew tired “of some” (not all) saying —Fox talking points, Trump tweets— as their only rebuttal.

I’ve encouraged anyone to quote and reply anything I’ve been mistaken about.

While I make every effort to be factual, and as I’ve stated above in prior post, I’ll happily admit if I got something wrong.

Sharing Nick’s thoughts is just my way of stirring the SYG pot......it does appear that his words have aggravated some.

I’m curious, guest, will you pose a similar question to Nick?

Stirring the pot? The only pot it's stirred is the idea that you think what he's saying is in agreement with the waffle you post in this thread

Old 10.16.2019, 10:55 AM   #7280
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
[ the call,"

It was President Donald Trump who released the transcript to reveal the fabrications and now Adam Schiff says the transcript is all we need.

You realise that it wasn't the whole transcript, right? If he was that confident then he should have just released the whole 30 minute conversation.

314354361362363 364 365366367374414 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth