Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page anybody went to see White Out w/ Thurston Moore at POISSON ROUGE ?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.21.2009, 09:33 AM   #1
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
reviews?
pictures?
anything?
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2009, 01:26 PM   #2
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
I was there, it was like the sound of glass breaking and jet airplanes taking off at the same time. Then it started to get weird.... j/k. good show.

Also I did not know this before, but the beer in that other bar area, up the steps and down is only $5, while in the main area it was $7, keep that in mind if you go next time.

Sorry for my lame review. Thurston was playing his green signature model. About 40 minute set.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2009, 01:46 PM   #3
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekrz
I was there, it was like the sound of glass breaking and jet airplanes taking off at the same time. Then it started to get weird.... j/k. good show.

Also I did not know this before, but the beer in that other bar area, up the steps and down is only $5, while in the main area it was $7, keep that in mind if you go next time.

Sorry for my lame review. Thurston was playing his green signature model. About 40 minute set.

cool . it's nice to know it was good show...the sound of glass breaking and jet airplanes taking off at the same time ??!! ah! ah! that's the kind of sound i was expected from this show...with white out every noisy storm is possible ( even with Mr Moore helping ). thanks for the advice!
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth