Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Re-creation of album art - Photo project?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.17.2006, 01:26 PM   #1
daydreamtshirt
empty page

daydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's assesdaydreamtshirt kicks all y'all's asses
Hey all,
The other day I, somewhat deliberately, re-created the PJ Harvey album art for Uh-Huh Her:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3981877...7594235766583/

I say somewhat deliberate, as I just happened to think about it while in the car, and didn't use the actual pic to reference everything to be exact, it was just spur of the moment, and the result is really cute.

But it got me thinking... this would be a fun photo project, recreate album art. It'd be similar to those guys who recreate classic paintings. It could be a whole flickr group even.

Well, here's my contribution.

Enjoy, and send in your own.
daydreamtshirt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2006, 02:59 AM   #2
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
I was at a fancy dress party on friday and two of my friends came as the goo cover, worked really well, i'll try and get a photo.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth