Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Lee Ranaldo's art in Miami with Whitehot Magazine
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.25.2007, 03:37 PM   #1
noahbecker
empty page

noahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud of
We will be featuring the art of Lee Ranaldo at the NADA art fair in Miami this Dec 4th to 9th 2007:

Read More: http://whitehotmagazine.com/whitehot...les.cfm?id=983
noahbecker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 04:22 PM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I take it that what you're saying is that you will be exhibiting Lee's work in Miami, not that you will be having an article about him in the magazine? When you've finished exhibiting it in Miami, please could you bring it over to London?

Anyway, I see that you have a (rather good) previous interview with him, to which, for the benefit of other boardies, I will provide a link: HERE
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 04:27 PM   #3
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
awesome, I like the Lee's plane picture in that link^
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 06:07 PM   #4
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
I don't miss Miami but around that time of year they also have the Art Basel fair & Coconut Grove art expo, that's about all I miss besides the beach & women.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 07:36 PM   #5
noahbecker
empty page

noahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud ofnoahbecker has much to be proud of
yes whitehot magazine of contemporary art (http://www.whitehotmagazine.com) will be exhibiting Lee Ranaldo's art at the NADA (New Art Dealers Alliance) art fair in the publications area from December 4th to 10th. Visit us at the art fair in Miami.
Old 10.26.2007, 01:17 AM   #6
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I iwsh I could be there, but.... well, I'm in London. Like I said, bring it over to London when you've finished with it, will ya?
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2007, 12:03 AM   #7
noahbecker
empty page

http://whitehotmagazine.com/whitehot...les.cfm?id=983

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth