Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.08.2015, 10:29 AM   #37941
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Yes you are

there are machines that induce various types of pain, like labor pain, therefore i reckon period pain as well. some men or idiots who make cards like this, should check it out.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 10:43 AM   #37942
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
my birthday cake....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 01:28 PM   #37943
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Waking up in back up an SUV in the parking garage at Moody Gardens on Galveston Island......such a great night of, Mardi Gras. Listening to Sunday morning jazz while awaiting brunch and a bloody marry.
oh you lucky louisianian -- isn't mardi gras next week though? is this just a prelude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
the French Cultural Institute owned by French

we'll chain ourselves to the soup-ladles.

lots of people think that way.
for me, i think it's a bit too time consuming for what I get out of it.

Yes, it was the first book he published.

not sure if I should go on a spätzle rant now, it might get emotional and I don't want to hurt the feelings of the fine folks from Swabia.

that's a really nice château! by the way, the word sabotage is of french origin-- i'm thinking about your heating system.

TV: on weekdays sometimes it's stressful and i don't have the concentration to get into a movie (much less a book) at the end of a long day. this is when a good tv show really hits the spot for me. and sometimes i even seen trashy stuff purposefully-- e.g., "defiance" which is a science fiction show that looks like it was shot in someone's garage. i know it's dumb but sometimes i need dumb tv-- e.g. when i have to process a big pile of paperwork and i'd vomit from mental pain without a distraction.

the quote looks good. i'll jot the name down and see if i come across anything

as for spatzle: i used to live next door to a german restaurant in dc. food was great and i loved everything except for the spatzle. i've had spatzle in the houses of germans as well. it did nothing for me. last year my wife was in stuttgart actually and they fed her spatzle-- she wasn't impressed by it. she did like the maultaschen (or howevr you write that) though. but the spatzle--no flavor.

i said this i think in a reply to kekes before: when it comes to pasta the italians are way ahead.

but since you're not german i'm thinking maybe you do something different, there is hope. fingers crossed on my part--i always root for good food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
my birthday cake....

man, that can't be your cake as i know for a fact your name is joaquín but... is that a game controller there?

i had this fleeting vision that some day you'll be some sort of arcade tycoon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 02:23 PM   #37944
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
this is the best news I've heard all month:
Finally MEN have their own TOOTHPASTE !!!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 02:28 PM   #37945
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
just don't overdo it with the booze.

I promised some friends to join them tonight for Lee Scratch Perry show. Dub Night.
suggestions on how to survive this?
Smoke a spliff and dance your legs off

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 02:42 PM   #37946
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
there are machines that induce various types of pain, like labor pain, therefore i reckon period pain as well. some men or idiots who make cards like this, should check it out.
While EVER man alive knows that women have a significantly higher tolerance for pain than us its also true that every man alive spent/spends half or more of their time with women. We have mothers, grandmothers, aunties, cousins, then girlfriends, homegirls, and wifeys.. in other words, trust me, BY NO CHOICE OF OUR OWN MEN TOTALLY KNOW A LOT ABOUT PERIODS and all thats involved because believe it or not men are actually great listeners ; )

Also about !@#$! weed comments its different for everyone. Its magic for pain regardless but its not the same for everyone. Some people get narcotic like pain relief, most (and this includes myself) just get the relief of being able to better manage the pain mentally. Generally cannabis helps with pain by allowing the mind to relax and just not focus on the pain. Now to be sure, as with morphine/endorphins there is some natural brain chemistry involved and yes, the endocannabinoid CB2 receptors through out the human body are naturally part if the body's pain response system, but generally this is for mild pain like bruisimg your knee or having soreness after an intense hike or work out. CB2 also can reduce minor inflamation so cannabis is great for fever aches and pains working as good as Tylenol for that. Can help SOME people's head aches but actually can aggravate it for others.

For more significant pain the olde fashioned "getting drunk on booze" method works better however the inflamation caused by alcohol will increase healing time.

In other words if you have major pain don't expect a joint to act like some benzocain and provide instant numbness

Old 02.08.2015, 02:47 PM   #37947
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

On a related note, almost ALL the women ive been intimate with have found cannabis helped reduce menstrual cramps pain and generally them feel better so i tend to keep some extra smoke around that time who am i kidding, i keep extra smoke around ALL THE TIME

Old 02.08.2015, 03:28 PM   #37948
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
this is the best news I've heard all month:
Finally MEN have their own TOOTHPASTE !!!

hahaha

personally weed always made me anxious and i don't like the increase in hunger because i try to not fuck with my blood sugar when i have the option to not. but maybe it's the strains around here.
Old 02.08.2015, 03:40 PM   #37949
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

There are two solutions. . Either smoke a little less volume or just don't smoke. It ain't for everyone

Old 02.08.2015, 03:41 PM   #37950
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i stay away.

why is finding a job in this town so fucking hard
Old 02.08.2015, 04:26 PM   #37951
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Because you're young and this particular economy likes your parent's generation. USA under 25 unemployment numbers are inching towards Spain numbers

Old 02.08.2015, 04:27 PM   #37952
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

it's fucking stupid is what it is. i'm an idiot for having a misdemeanor on my record that doesn't help me any, but i can't get the $400 to expunge it without a job.
Old 02.08.2015, 04:27 PM   #37953
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

And you're in Florida which has the worst young adult unemployment in the nation.. sucks. I feel ya though, when i was younger my record kept me out of both jobs AND financial aid because of the wisdom of Bush II.. indeed i STILL can't even get a loan let alone aid since im not even allowed to fill out a FAFSA form and its been well over a decade.. hang in there, as long as you keep doing your best effort you will find away, the devils try to discourage us but it is they who are disappointed when its us who keep trying

Old 02.08.2015, 04:39 PM   #37954
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

shit. yeah, luckily i can get financial aid once i pay off miami dade college what i owe and go to apply for transfer to uf. i'm trying, even if i guess to some it doesn't look that way. it's a cycle of bullshit... need more experiece, can't get any without working...
Old 02.08.2015, 04:48 PM   #37955
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

http://qz.com/264312/um-heres-an-uh-...-use-um-vs-uh/
Old 02.08.2015, 05:19 PM   #37956
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
yeah, i stay away.

why is finding a job in this town so fucking hard

you could go teach english in korea

like bradders

i'm sorry i am not running any business right now. i'd hire you on the spot.

so what are your skills anyway?

besides nunchuck/ hunting/ computer hacking?

i bet you could do freelance writing. it's not a lot of money but it's something. i used to get paid 10c/word but i quit to be a peasant.

all i needed to give them were writing samples and an EIN.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 05:23 PM   #37957
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

yeah, if i had a bachelors id just go teach english and never come back. i can write, data entry kinda shit. i'm trying to find freelance gigs. i had a thing published on xojane a while back, i should try and get shit together again and send something in
Old 02.08.2015, 05:31 PM   #37958
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

besides nunchuck/ hunting/ computer hacking?

Whoooooa now slow the fuck down. Surely there gotz to be a successful career path for such a nuanced background.
Quote:

i bet you could do freelance writing.

Ahhh the menial jobs of academic types.. i love writimg but id rather do warehouse work yo!

Schizo have you considered a life of crime? It seems to suit your skill base and temperament and its a pretty fun gig

Old 02.08.2015, 05:32 PM   #37959
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

heh. i mean. i sort of had one for quite a while. hence the record. luck caught up with me, as did poor financial management and bad habits.
Old 02.08.2015, 05:32 PM   #37960
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

but the internet is a small place and i don't wanna divulge much else.
1398179818481888189518961897 1898 189919001901190819481998 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth