Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Only post in this thread if you are fucking wasted, or so help me God
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.21.2014, 11:05 PM   #841
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
weed is awesome.

that's my 2 cents.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2014, 08:23 PM   #842
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
mary jane is good but it's not for me esp. at my age. it makes me way too laid back and i tend to focus too much on one thing for far too long. like there's a universe in every object i look at. i have that typical stoner 'stoned' mentality which makes me lazy and TOO DEEP, which tends to drag everyones high and vibe down. e.g. 'burnout hippie'. that's ok if you live in Cali or some other such culturally diverse place, but here it just doesn't cut it. you have to be alert.

i didn't suggest you wake and bake but you were talking about relaxing after work.

Quote:
you know The Dude right? the dude abides? that's not me. alcohol is blurred numbness. i rather block everything out than have to focus on every miniscule of my life amplified to a single point in a moment. which i do on a daily basis anyway. maybe i was born psychedelic. a slack jawed daydreaming dipshit.

maybe, i don't know how you act stoned, but you're the WORST DRUNK EVER. judging by your scribbles alone, it makes you psychotic. judging by your recent experiences, it makes you a danger of yourself and others. that shit just doesn't agree with your brain chemistry.

Quote:
sober is the best thing for me. besides caffine and nicotine.

if you can manage it then go for it. the problem as i see it is that when you break down and need help to chemically relax you end up getting drunk and you are the worst fucking drunk ever. did you ever try that kava powder. it's mellow as fuck but you think clearly.

take care and don't kill anyone!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2014, 09:42 PM   #843
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
i am "okay" drunk.

can i invite someone i barely know to be my date to a private party where i don't know anyone but basically HAVE to go if I want to keep friends?

i will touch his butt with my hands. and maybe even his tongue with mine.
but for one night only.
advice?
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2014, 10:20 PM   #844
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i am "okay" drunk.

can i invite someone i barely know to be my date to a private party where i don't know anyone but basically HAVE to go if I want to keep friends?

i will touch his butt with my hands. and maybe even his tongue with mine.
but for one night only.
advice?

why not? just don't pass out/get roofied.

Old 05.24.2014, 12:22 AM   #845
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
i am drunk and MAD

cute guy spent 6 hours at my work and we talked and then left me to talk to other girls when i closed and we went to another bar.

i am sad and angry and i want to punch his face
but mostly i am sad
does that cunt think my face is ugly and uses be as a backup?
i am so sad
i cried about it already
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2014, 02:51 AM   #846
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
foreverasskiss is not as bad as me at my most narcopsychotic. good times. good, horrible horrible times.

yall neighbas need to try soylent, fix your imbalanced braines right up.

you can order it now in the US. foreverasskiss i would strongly recommend purchasing this elixer because it is the single most beneficial thing you can do for your health and i literally FELT its neurological effects and i functioned way more smoothly, coherently and intelligibly.

order at least a weeks supply and see how you feel, i guarantee it will help.

get yourself some of this http://www.amazon.com/Nutri-West-Tot...ds=nutrigreens

eat as many nuts as you can, you need the protein and the other stuff they have.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2014, 02:53 AM   #847
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
sobriety is itself impossible since our bodies do not exist in a vacuum separate from the world and stuff is going in and out all of the time, you just need to augment that stuff in a more intelligent way, narcotics are too intense and dangerous. build up a store of supplements and teas and things like that, because doing that gives you a beneficial hobby thats similar to street drugs only not toxic.

the idea of sobriety we have is kind of primitive and barbaric because you cant just stop by sheer will, since you'll be massively depleted in vitamins and nutrients and things and you need to get these things into your system or else you will feel so bad that only blotting it all out with too much booze or drugs will ease the tension.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2014, 03:20 PM   #848
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I've always found militantly straight edge people to be interesting, its like, their lifestyle itself IS a drug

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2014, 03:22 PM   #849
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i am drunk and MAD

cute guy spent 6 hours at my work and we talked and then left me to talk to other girls when i closed and we went to another bar.

i am sad and angry and i want to punch his face
but mostly i am sad
does that cunt think my face is ugly and uses be as a backup?
i am so sad
i cried about it already

Its just a dude from work in a bar, why take it that serious to get emotionally wrecked over it?? Honestly, why even invest so many hours into it, though the irony of a guy putting a chick into the "friend zone" I am finding a bit comical, and I am sincerely sorry to laugh at your expense,
but honestly in hind sight you will laugh at it to

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2014, 03:18 AM   #850
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
yooooooo this haircut is doin' me some good thangs. LD ><D

At work earlier, this bartender at the bar was eyein' me and helpin' me out right away. She was cute as fuck too. She was tatt'd to all hell and had a bandana tupac style had tokeep it professional though....I"m workin' ....ugh.....I'm going back sometime next week and hope she's working. Chat her up :P

then after works I go to my friends house and see someone I haven't seen in MANY MONTHS and fuuuuugggggggg I wish there was more privacy.....but whatevs....we're going to dinner next friday...and hangin' out....
Old 06.27.2014, 01:41 AM   #851
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

saw ilydia lunch. retro virus. i got sick of talking shit....and went to the beach. go danmn that shit was hot. next week same deal. uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10.08.2014, 06:04 PM   #852
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
nothing- found the thread
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2014, 12:33 PM   #853
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
hey!

ok i m tipsy not wasted but i regret cause its too early and i m at home.
didnt plan to drink at home. i almost never drink at home. like this i mean. you see me drunk here after a night out.
so yeah its early and i dont want to waste my time...sooo....hm...
band practice? harass people online?
too bad cause i started painting.
but its all those things that have built up. things there were moments i wanted to rant about here, but didnt out of discretion for the people involved. havent even told people in real life. and i needed to.
anyhoo.
kiss you all.
Old 12.20.2014, 12:52 PM   #854
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
too bad cause i started painting

YAY!
Old 12.20.2014, 12:58 PM   #855
Nefeli
invito al cielo

so my manifesto is

high iq and super kind people should take over
although i m democratic
so you understand how hard it is for me to say the above above

there should be only jobs to offer smth to people
'if someone doesnt want to work in usual day job
should be able to offer smth else instead /or few hours work? with lower income of course -and be able to be free to do what he/she wants (usually art stuff-- always i m thinking about myself) there will always workaholics/money hunters, let them have it.
we all should offer smth so education and heath service be available for everyone
i m talking like a 3 yr old now, sorry
the best doctors should be able to choose and help those in the greatest need
people who would decide that would get corrupted so dunno---fix this somehow
progress in technology should be about making our lives nicer ---fix this
and not a consumer hunt/slavery * i think i knew the answer for this, perhaps i didnt coz dont recall it now
go back learn the basics -- how to grow/built stuff
i think i still believe in free markets - greed/corruption dunno how to handle fix it

ah
telly - high iq/kind people in charge
schools - the same

everything starts from our babies.
and if i have some hope for the future..is for people who are now up to 10 yrs old.

ps
oil etc running out - cant fix this so we are doomed? hm?
we are overpopulated but if we treat it alright, who knows.
ok.

yeah i m skipping international economics. sorry.

a personal note- if i had another life, which i dont, i would be some sort of activist.
but i dont, and all i care in my life is myself and painting and the people i know and love.
so we are doomed. coz everyone is thinking about their close circle.
Old 06.19.2015, 10:31 PM   #856
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking drunk
Fucking drunk
Fucking drunk
Arrgh.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2015, 10:25 AM   #857
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I havent gotten really drunk in a LOOONG TIME. I drink just about every weekend however i cut myself after 3, i cant be sloppy if im playing SF3.
Old 07.09.2015, 11:25 PM   #858
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
7.25 am. I'm drunk as shit and I hate my life. so there.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2015, 02:57 PM   #859
Nefeli
invito al cielo

beers
wrong thread again damnit!

ok decide to let myself have it: one beer per evening. since sunday, or yesterday..ok. tonight gettin to 3rd one. whatever. day job begins.
Old 09.17.2015, 06:50 PM   #860
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
beers
wrong thread again damnit!

ok decide to let myself have it: one beer per evening. since sunday, or yesterday..ok. tonight gettin to 3rd one. whatever. day job begins.

On the gin and juice (I'm dog-sitting at my parent's house and investigating their liqour cabinet)

Nefeli, still intrigued how you managed to make two billion one hundred forty-seven million four hundred eighty-five thousand eighty-five posts on this forum.
404142 43 4445 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth