Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Smiths or The Fall?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: The Smiths or The Fall?
The Smiths 18 32.73%
The Fall 34 61.82%
argh,...both are just bunches of wankers 3 5.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.26.2006, 07:15 PM   #41
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i read an interview with mark e smith where he said it was the shame the smiths split when they did because they were just starting to get good.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 09:15 PM   #42
hotbutterknives
bad moon rising

hotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asseshotbutterknives kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 97th Hammer
Didn't the two bands take swipes at eachother in interviews? I'm sure I read somewere that Mark E. took a swipe at the Smiths and Morrisey reciprocated.

i read somewhere that morrissey was talking with tony wilson in his office once and mark came in and when he saw Moz , he grinned and said: hello Stephen....wich every morrissey fan knows how much he hates being called by his first name
hotbutterknives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth