Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.31.2016, 12:01 PM   #40061
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2016, 12:13 PM   #40062
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
you are not serious vatican, are you?

Old 08.02.2016, 03:25 PM   #40063
greenlight
invito al cielo

Published on Jul 30, 2016
The Satanic Temple (TST) has announced that this coming school year (2016) will find their organization operating in elementary schools across the nation where they will be offering their new After School Satan Club program to students. While the presence of a religious organization in public schools will no doubt be shocking to some, evangelical litigants -- primarily the Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) represented by lawyers from the Liberty Counsel -- have solidly established the legal rights of religious organizations to operate clubs in public schools.

According to the CEF website, “[...] the United States Supreme Court ruled that a public school which allows use of its facilities to secular groups may not discriminate against religious groups.” And now that the CEF has established its Bible-based Good News Clubs across the nation, TST are eager to offer their own after school clubs, which will focus upon “critical reasoning, independent-thinking, fun, and freethought.”

According to TST spokesperson, Lucien Greaves, “School districts across the nation are now receiving letters from The Satanic Temple explaining that we will be offering our clubs in their schools this coming school year, and parents in those schools can expect to be presented with a permission slip from their children in the first weeks of the Fall semester. All of the districts we’ve approached are nearby to local chapters of The Satanic Temple, and each school district has hosted, or is now hosting, Good News Clubs in their schools. This being the case, we are sure that the school districts we’ve approached are well aware that they are not at liberty to deny us use of their facilities, nor are they at liberty to deny us any level of representation in the schools that they afford to other school clubs -- such as fliers, tables, brochures, and school-wide announcements. We would like to thank the Liberty Counsel, specifically, for opening the doors of public schools to the After School Satan Club through their dedication to religious liberty.”

Elaborating the mission of the After School Satan Clubs, Greaves states, “It’s important that children be given an opportunity to realize that the religious materials now creeping into their schools are representative of but one religious opinion amongst many. While the Good News Clubs focus on indoctrination of children by way of evangelism, instilling them with a fear of Hell and God’s wrath, After School Satan Clubs will focus on free inquiry and rationalism, the scientific basis for which we know what we know about the world around us. We prefer to give children an appreciation of the natural wonders surrounding them, not a fear of everlasting other-worldly horrors.”

For more information, see the After School Satan Club website: www.afterschoolsatan.com

Old 08.11.2016, 03:10 PM   #40064
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm looking for a decent camera. I'm going to Seattle at the end of the month and my girlfriend and I are looking for a decent camera for our travels n stuff. ANy recommendations for something between 100-200?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2016, 04:17 PM   #40065
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm looking for a decent camera. I'm going to Seattle at the end of the month and my girlfriend and I are looking for a decent camera for our travels n stuff. ANy recommendations for something between 100-200?
cards, bags, storage drives included?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2016, 04:21 PM   #40066
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah....basic necessities case and card included. Well I have 32g SD already....but yeah.
Old 08.11.2016, 04:23 PM   #40067
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah....basic necessities case and card included. Well I have 32g SD already....but yeah.
lemme check something

meanwhile--what phones do you guys have?
Old 08.11.2016, 04:31 PM   #40068
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I have a iPhone 6s and she's rocking the Galaxy 6Edge.
Old 08.11.2016, 04:37 PM   #40069
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I have a iPhone 6s and she's rocking the Galaxy 6Edge.
check the list here:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...&srtclk=so rt

[eta i got it sorted by user rating]

lenses and ergonomics will be better with those but not sure about sensor size and resolution, video, etc.
[eta slightly better sensor size but smaller video]

you could just add some extra iCloud (you) and storage (her) and have fewer things to carry which is always a PITA

but ymmv

eta you can get a selfie stick for yr phones too no handing shit to strangers

eta (i hope this is the last)
https://www.olloclip.com
buy here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...=iphone%20lens (not open fri pm/sat)

alternativey if you need local store i believe they have CALUMET in sícago just beware the upsale
Old 08.12.2016, 01:16 PM   #40070
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yeah....I was hoping I'd be able to go to a local joint.....but it seems like online it is.
Old 08.12.2016, 01:16 PM   #40071
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I appreciate the help! Gettin' paid today so I'll be ordering this weekend.
Old 08.12.2016, 02:24 PM   #40072
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I appreciate the help! Gettin' paid today so I'll be ordering this weekend.

holy fuck i just saw that calumet closed down and filed for bankruptcy!

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/artic...t-three-stores

that was a good fucking store. damn. i have good memories of it.

b&h rules though

SO, what are you getting? i'm curious.

me, i'd get that ollio case for the phone and every lens. but i have an old school 4s, ha ha ha, no good lenses for it.
Old 08.12.2016, 03:48 PM   #40073
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
So last Friday was my wife's birthday and it was by far one of the worst EVER!
Anyway, things were much better Saturday when my wife and I hit Houston staying the weekend at, Hotel Icon

We had a jacuzzi in our room and Saturday night dinner and dancing at Sambuca's was just what my wife needed......we will be returning to Icon in the near future!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2016, 04:13 PM   #40074
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Nice!
Old 08.13.2016, 02:28 AM   #40075
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
it's amazing - you take a couple of years off the board and when you return nothing much has changed..
familiar usernames and the attitude associated with them..

almost feels like a highschool reunion (where you're ignored and get drunk alone)...

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2016, 10:36 AM   #40076
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymoan
almost feels like a highschool reunion (where you're ignored and get drunk alone)...
ha ha ha ha!

how are things?
Old 08.13.2016, 11:37 AM   #40077
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha ha!

how are things?

so so..
life happens, and you start feeling weary all the time..

awaiting better days..

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2016, 11:54 AM   #40078
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
holy fuck i just saw that calumet closed down and filed for bankruptcy!

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/artic...t-three-stores

that was a good fucking store. damn. i have good memories of it.

b&h rules though

SO, what are you getting? i'm curious.

me, i'd get that ollio case for the phone and every lens. but i have an old school 4s, ha ha ha, no good lenses for it.

I'm going to research these lenses a bit before I make my purchase...but I was thinking so far of the Sony Cybershot. It has a high MP count so I feel like the picture quality will be there. My brother has also had them in the past and I've felt like they were good....also forgot to mention they're small n stuff...which is a plus.

EDIT: Honestly..I've heard ofthese lenses before, but I always saw them as some sort of gimmick. Now I'm willing to give them a bit of attention. Also...I don't have a cloud set up....well not an icloud. I do have a Drive account so yeah....space shouldn't be an issue.
Old 08.13.2016, 12:01 PM   #40079
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

yeah-- sony makes some great sensors. sony cameras are a bit too much 'roids for my tastes but yeah they're best sellers for a reason

also i should have mentioned-- some of nicfit's best shots of yore were on a canon powershot-- not sure what he's shooting these days, but he's around maybe ask him

on that note i should ask him too ha ha ha. he takes awesome photos.
Old 08.25.2016, 01:05 PM   #40080
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Spam is getting more poetic these days ...

Quote:
Greetings,

Kindly Accept & Acknowledge my Proposal!

I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you
to inform you about this notification but because of the confidentiality
which my proposal demands.However, I have already sent you this same letter
one month ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard
from you, hence i am constrain to reach you through the Internet which has
been abused over the years.I wish to notify you again that your name was
mentioned as heir to the sum of 5,600, 000.00 sterling pounds. In the last
testament of our deceased client name now withed.I and my team of the Heir
Hunters Company in the United Kingdom are detectives assisting distant
relatives of people who have died with or without making any official will.

As the heir hunter's team of detective, the race is now on for us to track
down the often distant relatives in line for a windfall. We came across
your profile and email while searching through genealogy database.Note as
the heir hunters our aim is to assist people claim there lost relative
fortune instead of the government or Bank MDS to use the money to in reach
their treasury.Please send an acknowledgment email to enable us process your
inheritance with all due verification process.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gregory
representative
Telephone: +44 702-xxxxxxxxxx

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1504190419541994200120022003 2004 200520062007201420542104 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth