Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Royal Wedding
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.25.2011, 08:54 AM   #41
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
wtf

yall r some crazy motherfuckers over there

There are infomercials coming on advertising cheap replicas of her engagement ring

saw some yesterday
thankfully didn't see anybody buying it

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 08:56 AM   #42
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
haha

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 08:57 AM   #43
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter

britain is a DECADENT TOILET

its regressing to this blatantly oligarchical aristocratic late capitalist fantasy land were we are all ruled over by posh rich eton educated tory toffs. like some horrible american cliche of what britain must actually be like.

its like in 2011 'democracy' has generated into such a farce, such a hollow corporate buzzword, that the 'old guard' of the once semi vanquished ruling class have come back again to take over the helms. take over from the digraced sell out soft left new labour nightmare.

lol. democracy. we just need to rape and bomb a few more afghani families and the rest of the world will be free to accept our wonderful hedonic consumerist totalitarianism!

they are just blatant and out in the open about this now. on tv its just 'yes, we're rich and live in london and we all went to private schools so fuck you. here are more programmes about the personal dramas of millionaires that you're supposed to give a fuck about.'

they openly take the piss out of the rest of the country. the parts that they starve and cut funding to. this narrative of 'inclusivity and fairness' has been replaced by something that is hard to explain. i guess its just like - pretend you're going to get rich and 'make it' as a celebrity even though its impossible. if you aren't one of us then you don't count. it's almost like we are being sold this fantasy for the sake of the fantasy itself. i don't know if anyone believes they're going to win x factor anymore. i think the state we are in now is one were NOONE could possibly change anything. the only thing that might be remotely possible is to sell out trying. it's as if we are left with being to act as if the fantasy of 'making it' and getting rich is real even though we all know it's not. and this is what everyone has accepted, because they have no other choice. anyone sensible just wants to be left alone. left to die a lonely and isolated life in a state that is waging a suicidal war for profit and the last reserves of oil.

left to rot as they begin their gutting/privatisation of the welfare state. all under the ideology of WORK WORK WORK HARDER YOU PROLE! WORK HARDER THINK LESS DRINK MORE FUCK MORE ENJOY HARDER! WORK HARDER EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT TO FUCK YOU OVER! BE POSITIVE BE HAPPY AND SHUT UP AND DRINK YOURSELF TO DEATH!

fuck them all.
Wow, thank you for opening my eyes. What was I thinking before I read your post?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 09:01 AM   #44
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

britain is a DECADENT TOILET

its regressing to this blatantly oligarchical aristocratic late capitalist fantasy land were we are all ruled over by posh rich eton educated tory toffs. like some horrible american cliche of what britain must actually be like.

its like in 2011 'democracy' has generated into such a farce, such a hollow corporate buzzword, that the 'old guard' of the once semi vanquished ruling class have come back again to take over the helms. take over from the digraced sell out soft left new labour nightmare.

lol. democracy. we just need to rape and bomb a few more afghani families and the rest of the world will be free to accept our wonderful hedonic consumerist totalitarianism!

they are just blatant and out in the open about this now. on tv its just 'yes, we're rich and live in london and we all went to private schools so fuck you. here are more programmes about the personal dramas of millionaires that you're supposed to give a fuck about.'

they openly take the piss out of the rest of the country. the parts that they starve and cut funding to. this narrative of 'inclusivity and fairness' has been replaced by something that is hard to explain. i guess its just like - pretend you're going to get rich and 'make it' as a celebrity even though its impossible. if you aren't one of us then you don't count. it's almost like we are being sold this fantasy for the sake of the fantasy itself. i don't know if anyone believes they're going to win x factor anymore. i think the state we are in now is one were NOONE could possibly change anything. the only thing that might be remotely possible is to sell out trying. it's as if we are left with being to act as if the fantasy of 'making it' and getting rich is real even though we all know it's not. and this is what everyone has accepted, because they have no other choice. anyone sensible just wants to be left alone. left to die a lonely and isolated life in a state that is waging a suicidal war for profit and the last reserves of oil.

left to rot as they begin their gutting/privatisation of the welfare state. all under the ideology of WORK WORK WORK HARDER YOU PROLE! WORK HARDER THINK LESS DRINK MORE FUCK MORE ENJOY HARDER! WORK HARDER EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT TO FUCK YOU OVER! BE POSITIVE BE HAPPY AND SHUT UP AND DRINK YOURSELF TO DEATH!

fuck them all.

my fav part is like 'being proud of your past and heritage' which i can understand to a certain point but... i wouldn't be too proud about it.

second fav part is the idea we're doing a favor by "civilising" (aka. making you like me) you and whatever we do outside doesn't really matter because we only care about how good our lives are here and we expect the government to control everything and sort it all for us so i can be less and less responsible for my own life - i want you to control my salt intake please - whoever does it, i don't care, how sick they are, don't care, as long as i feel i can continue shopping and drinking and texting and buying fair trade products to feel engaged.

colonization, war, destruction, slavery, persecution nothing is as bad as the eventual immigrants "stealing" jobs you didn't really apply for.

Old 04.25.2011, 09:10 AM   #45
knox
invito al cielo

george romero might be interested in that.

Old 04.25.2011, 09:10 AM   #46
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
damn it nik I cannot help but read all of yr long posts I am supposed to b drawing

Old 04.25.2011, 09:11 AM   #47
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
when i think about the future of america i think about starving proles under the control of a far right christian fundamentalist militia. i see a sci fi horror novel were in the end the elite have sequestered themselves into entirely seperate gated off communities patrolled on the outside by their private security force.

eventually the remaining starving proles won't be able to afford ANYTHING from the single wal mart that is the only store in every town. the milita will spend their days robbing the proles and torturing them on video to broadcast on the internet. the very same internet that the 1 sole corporation that rules the entire nation has handed over control of to the militas. they will use it to track down the IP's of anyone who has ever said anything remotely 'unamerican'.

eventually, when the oil runs dead and the private security firm that has taken over everything has stolen and taken over every alternative energy source and farm in the nation - the militas will start to kick off since there's little left for them to rob. finally, there will be ZERO jobs left.

for a while the wal mart will shut down and the majority of the nation will starve to death.

however, eventually the right wing militas will return after making a deal with the spokespeople for the gated off elites who live behind impenetrable fortress walls with gun turrets and ex blackwater soldiers manning them.

the leaders of the militas will announce a glorious new dawn, finally, it's morning in america again. finally the communist islamist liberal terrorist menace has been vanquished. the period of starvation and confusion will come to an end and the wal marts will reopen. now firmly in control of the militias.

that morning, as the now 100% machine operated staffless wal marts reopen, the militiamen and few surviving starving proles will walk in. each person queues up in an orderly fashion for their turn to recieve free money, dispensed from a vending machine. each recieves a bundle of $100 notes with their faces printed on them. they'll walk into the store and salivate at the bounty, each shelf stocked to the brim with junk food and cheap tat! they'll buy as much as they can carry and run home to gorge themselves.

a few days later, a solar powered helicopter will land on the roof of the wall mart. out will step a group of chinese business men and their armed guards. they'll survey the scene but find everyone dead. the products from wall mart having been laced with poison. no, not smallpox, a far deadlier and quicker toxin. the guards will swoop each sector with their guns, ready to shoot any remaining proles or militia men who might not have died yet.

after thoroughly inspecting their new investment, the chinese businessmen will shake hands with their american host. the translator will inform him that they'll buy the land for well above the asking price. they'll incinerate then bulldoze entire states and turn the land into automated corn farms. a solitary bald eagle will watch this from the heavens, a single tear falling from its eye like a drop of holy rain. then a single short screech as the bird is swiftly decapitated by the blade of the exiting chinese helicopter.

fin.
Really??? That's frightening.
Old 04.25.2011, 09:13 AM   #48
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

definitley worth reading

Old 04.25.2011, 09:21 AM   #49
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
nah. i'm not buying it. it's the same redundant rhetorical move that some commenter makes everytime a video of the latest middle eastern massacre perpetrated by a squad of patriot american bro's surfaces.

it's a way of saying 'yeah, we know, but we don't want to know or care, so SHUT UP and let us get on with it.' but they don't 'know', don't want to know, and are still holding strong to their delusions. that's why they make the comment in the first place. it's just a cover for what you really want to say, which is 'be positive or shut up'.

things may be going to hell, but i still want to watch it with my mind clear and eyes open. i'd rather know the truth, even if it was barely distinguishable from doom, than accept your kind of sneery douchebag whateverism. because i've tried both and know exactly which of them is the more miserable.

but sometimes the real meaning is
"certain moments i feel if that i know anymore than i already do or if you remind me ill drink myself to death faster"

Old 04.25.2011, 09:40 AM   #50
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
nah. i'm not buying it. it's the same redundant rhetorical move that some commenter makes everytime a video of the latest middle eastern massacre perpetrated by a squad of patriot american bro's surfaces.

it's a way of saying 'yeah, we know, but we don't want to know or care, so SHUT UP and let us get on with it.' but they don't 'know', don't want to know, and are still holding strong to their delusions. that's why they make the comment in the first place. it's just a cover for what you really want to say, which is 'be positive or shut up'.

things may be going to hell, but i still want to watch it with my mind clear and eyes open. i'd rather know the truth as best i could, even if it was barely distinguishable from doom, than accept your kind of sneery douchebag whateverism. because i've tried both and know exactly which of them is the more miserable.

do tell, what is it about that post that offends you? the insinuation you AREN'T going to make it as a popstar?

Oh Nicky, I should have been more cautious with my praising of your insightful political analysis. Your irate feelings sent the gold discs I've bought for myself on Ebay crashing to the floor. Don't be like that, sweetie.
Old 04.25.2011, 09:50 AM   #51
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
sorry darling, i guess your total absence of charm is not enough to affect the content of my posts.
Hugs. XxX
Old 04.25.2011, 09:59 AM   #52
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
thank fuck my community already has a gate.

let them eat snackcake.

Revolt in 2100.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 10:05 AM   #53
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

I have wire feild fence and a gate that has not been shut in so long that it is buried about a foot from erosion

Old 04.25.2011, 10:13 AM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
well then, you should be very afraid. black people might sneak in!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04.25.2011, 10:17 AM   #55
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

there is only 1 black family in bryceville

Old 04.25.2011, 10:28 AM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

yes, but are you sure???????????? some could be hiding in the woods. they don't have this problem in the UK because the queem is racist and keeps them OUT!!!
Old 04.25.2011, 11:43 AM   #57
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

i done lived thar all ma life i know every brycevillian cuz i good pepoles round here. ma family dun made a name fer us in dese here parts.

Old 04.25.2011, 12:42 PM   #58
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
well, we're all going to die no matter what we do.

i used to drink and drug.
now i chose to read instead of drink.

it's not that either or any option is going to be in the end worth having lived and died for. it's just that one is certainly more comfortable and calmer than the other.

there's no need to accept the ideology of masochism for the sake of enjoyment. that's all that's left of rock n roll and whatever dated notions of punk/alt culture that people still cling to.

if i was to say this to my old friends who are probably out there right now chosing the 'drink' option i'd be accused of 'judging them' or thinking i was 'better' than them or some shit.

that's not true. not that i care. what they are really attacking me for is daring to make any kind of subjective judgement about my own behaviour. that's what they drink to try and avoid having to do.

it really doesn't matter. you can chose the drink option or whatever. noone is forcing you to do anything despite what anyone might claim. the least you can say for the 'read' option is that it's probably going to be less messy and you're less likely to hurt others on that path.

but like i say, it really doesn't matter.

well, you know. i wanna do this and that enjoyable thing before i die.
pleasant strolls in the park.
and more importantly, not be the one to kill myself. i refuse to kill anything as i'm told to do. Read is a good option or I can counterattack.
i will not do it, and you will not punish me for not doing and even if you do i'll get over it and still walk in the park - that'll show them.

Old 04.25.2011, 12:46 PM   #59
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Poor Barack Obama...... the leader of the free world can't even get an invite apparently.........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2011, 12:47 PM   #60
knox
invito al cielo

was he not invited?

> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth