Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page stable international prices for crops and cereals
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2010, 02:11 PM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
stable international prices for crops and cereals
is the priority
for the poor people to have something to eat
and not let the world be dictated by financial terrorism from a bunch of blind
billionairs or millionairs

you know the storie always the weak and the poor
to end that storie

if there is an stabe international price then it's good for the economy
and it's more easy to develop

for example solar energy can be introduced there and have a direct
connection of modern technology there

instead of dropping toxic waste, pile it up there, all that the rich want to get rid of
or with other words want to take the easy way, don't take responsibility

this is the only way to have a fast modernisation of 'our' world
were we can feel good as modern human beeings
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 02:13 PM   #2
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Cereal is absolutely delicious. My favorite food of all-time.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 02:27 PM   #3
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
stable international prices for crops and cereals
is the priority
for the poor people to have something to eat
and not let the world be dictated by financial terrorism from a bunch of blind
billionairs or millionairs

you know the storie always the weak and the poor
to end that storie

if there is an stabe international price then it's good for the economy
and it's more easy to develop

for example solar energy can be introduced there and have a direct
connection of modern technology there

instead of dropping toxic waste, pile it up there, all that the rich want to get rid of
or with other words want to take the easy way, don't take responsibility

this is the only way to have a fast modernisation of 'our' world
were we can feel good as modern human beeings

this is the political analysis of a moron.

you cannot have a permanently stable price. impossible.

this is called capitalism.

you cannot have the prosperity you would consider as normal spread evenly around the globe. the only reason you and i have that prosperity is because other people in other regions don't. their poverty is an irreplacable factor in our prosperity. some sort of food equality is simply impossible under the current capitalist reality system. no nation or power structure on earth that is currently existing could do so.

so you're pissing in the wind unless you want to work on an alternative to capitalism.

if this is the case i suggest brushing up on some economic theory. false dawn by john gray would be a good place to start for the basics.

then you need to learn another principle which is about not coming on message boards and spouting the first thought that comes to mind. instead going off and researching and trying to make coherent and well thought out arguments.

either do that or there is no escaping the fact your thoughts here benefit noone and you are only talking to enjoy the sound of your own voice.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 02:38 PM   #4
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
what you also can't have is
when your swimming in toxic pollution is
finding a better future

you have to remember that all good thing made by the pioneers were made for the good of mankind
for everyone
Old 11.16.2010, 02:40 PM   #5
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Your posts are like haikus with too many syllables. Please learn to use paragraphs properly.
Old 11.16.2010, 02:43 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
then you need to learn another principle which is about not coming on message boards and spouting the first thought that comes to mind. instead going off and researching and trying to make coherent and well thought out arguments.

first...LOL

second...how DARE you suggest such a thing!

do you realize that what you are calling for would invariably cause the DEATH of messageboards as we know them?

learn2interwebz imo!

I <4 gast
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 02:47 PM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Your posts are like haikus with too many syllables. Please learn to use paragraphs properly.
^^^ further proof that gast4.0
is
a
genius.

why did I not
t
hink
of that?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 02:52 PM   #8
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
this is the political analysis of a moron.

you cannot have a permanently stable price. impossible.

this is called capitalism.

you cannot have the prosperity you would consider as normal spread evenly around the globe. the only reason you and i have that prosperity is because other people in other regions don't. their poverty is an irreplacable factor in our prosperity. some sort of food equality is simply impossible under the current capitalist reality system. no nation or power structure on earth that is currently existing could do so.

so you're pissing in the wind unless you want to work on an alternative to capitalism.

if this is the case i suggest brushing up on some economic theory. false dawn by john gray would be a good place to start for the basics.

either do that or there is no escaping the fact your thoughts here benefit noone and you are only talking to enjoy the sound of your own voice.
these are your negative thoughts standing in your way
if i
or other people
would react on all negative thoughts and things there are
you would have no life
your life would be lead by the negativity
Old 11.16.2010, 02:56 PM   #9
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
im going to decide that you are a trolling and i'm going to commend your parodic skills.

because the only other option portends to an even bleaker future for humanity than i had previously expected.
Old 11.16.2010, 02:57 PM   #10
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I will be nice

gast I know you are new here, so that is why you should take niks advice no matter how harsh it is the asshole is right alot.

you see if you want to deal with the likes of this board you gotta be tough cause most here will not hesitate to rip you to shreds. goodluck to yah

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:03 PM   #11
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
gast I know you are new here, so that is why you should take niks advice no matter how harsh it is the asshole is right alot.

O, LAWD.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:05 PM   #12
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
gast everyone is
dumb dont mind them when
future be told
they will all see
error of their ways
idiots <3
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:06 PM   #13
ni'k
invito al cielo

space do you seriously not agree with my first point that 3rd world inequality is necessary to maintain our first world prosperity? that you can't have one without the other?
Old 11.16.2010, 03:08 PM   #14
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
sure, in order to climb to the top, it must be done upon the backs of others.

that said, why does there have to be a #world?

why not just a world?

somebody
hold my
hand/
Old 11.16.2010, 03:09 PM   #15
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not sure why nikka costa is being such an arsehole to this poster in particular, considering that there are other arseholes on here worthy of his banter better than he is, myself included.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:13 PM   #16
ni'k
invito al cielo

noone else appeared to be telling him so i did. if noone demands any standards off him his brain will think this type of discourse is suitable and he'll be lost in a moronic fugue of guilty kum ba ya ism until he is gunned down by cops in the lobby of the discovery channel building as he frantically waves his misspelt manifesto in front of the tv cameras screaming incomprehensible gibberish about the UN and the price of wheat.
Old 11.16.2010, 03:17 PM   #17
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
o'well i think hez coolz.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:18 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

yes, because we know that spending time on message boards is the new university education
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:18 PM   #19
space
expwy. to yr skull

I look forward to a day when the UN
is disbanded in favor of free cereal delivered
to the starving masses of siberian
AND india
but not those of hungary because we all know that
they will always be no matter what
Old 11.16.2010, 03:21 PM   #20
ni'k
invito al cielo

eh, i wasn't making the point that he should come on a message board in the first place.

but yes, i live in the uk so as of 2012 your comment is correct for probably about 70-90% of us.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth