Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page stable international prices for crops and cereals
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2010, 03:21 PM   #21
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yes, because we know that spending time on message boards is the new university education

no noh it's teh new politival actveezim.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:21 PM   #22
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I look forward to a day when the UN
is disbanded in favor of free cereal delivered
to the starving masses of siberian
AND india
but not those of hungary because we all know that
they will always be no matter what

lol
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:21 PM   #23
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
because you can't know the inside of a person that well ni'k
you can't know
where the message come from

and ego
i know what and ego is
i laugh with myself

my human natural body
i know what my human natural body is

the complex brain and all it's different aspects we learn these days
i know them

the combination of how i am translated in the vieuw you have
wich is your vieuw
is what is going on in your brain

the combination of human body, brain, reactions and emotions
is one of complex structures

it's not about me
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:25 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
no noh it's teh new politival actveezim.

furrealzzz

keyboards of the world unite!

our pixels will light the (shining) path to vicktoreeeeee
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:29 PM   #25
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
and i am a genius
Old 11.16.2010, 03:31 PM   #26
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
and i am a genius
Old 11.16.2010, 03:36 PM   #27
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Old 11.16.2010, 03:37 PM   #28
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast
because you can't know the inside of a person that well ni'k
you can't know
where the message come from

and ego
i know what and ego is
i laugh with myself

my human natural body
i know what my human natural body is

the complex brain and all it's different aspects we learn these days
i know them

the combination of how i am translated in the vieuw you have
wich is your vieuw
is what is going on in your brain

the combination of human body, brain, reactions and emotions
is one of complex structures

it's not about me

this has nothing to do with whatever moulding hamster corpse has stopped turning the wheel inside your head.

what i was talking about was the stupid shit you said.

i even recommended a book for you to read on the subject which could explain things. perhaps the answer is to not allow your own ego to cloud your thoughts and go read it.

but then perhaps not, as sadly by my own calculations the chances of you implementing a world wide price freeze on all crops fit for human consumption or making 1 slight step towards helping the global food shortage or inequalities of food distribution apart from when you eventually die and free up a little bit of food because you are not there to consume it - 0.00000000000001%

i put the 1 in there to be generous btw. its mostly decorative.

but then again perhaps i am wrong and perhaps my ego is distorting things.

because, it's like
i have a brain
one of complex structures

and it's not about me.

perhaps all these promises will be solved by one of genteels farts who gains sentience and parasitically implants itself in the brain of a monsanto foods ceo.

perhaps it would just take genteels fart to go on a vision quest wherein he allows the distorting clouds of ego to fall away revealing the true universal oneness that binds all reality.

of complex brain structures.
the ego who laughs at itself.

whoa.

its like
so
cosmic.
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 11.16.2010, 03:37 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

speaking of which, porks, before there was the internetz, this was called "coffeehouse politics", no?--at least in spanish, not sure of the english expression. by which we meant: a lot of yapping and no action. "i support the proletariat that is battling outside of my window. pass me the pastries?"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:43 PM   #30
gast30
invito al cielo

ok not to go too much off topic

all the effort that is done to help to do good
is still there
and keeps growing

love and thanks
Old 11.16.2010, 03:52 PM   #31
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
speaking of which, porks, before there was the internetz, this was called "coffeehouse politics", no?--at least in spanish, not sure of the english expression. by which we meant: a lot of yapping and no action. "i support the proletariat that is battling outside of my window. pass me the pastries?"
Yes, another poster pointed out to me recently that chatting on a forum is like going to the pub. Traditionally in England most public political debate used to happen in pubs, and a while ago someone else told me that Karl Marx once commented on how alcohol has the power of stimulating the intellect in the right person while he was attending one one such debate when he lived in England. The only difference I can see is how someone calls you an arsehole on a forum so easily, not the internet as such, just internet forums in general. I suppose you get used to the insults after a while.
Old 11.16.2010, 03:59 PM   #32
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Suchfriends is a good example of someone who has the stamina to have his opinions scrutinised publicly without ever coming across as an arsehole, for example. I bet he'd make good and interesting company in a real debate.
Old 11.17.2010, 03:51 PM   #33
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
this is the political analysis of a moron.
either do that or there is no escaping the fact your thoughts here benefit noone and you are only talking to enjoy the sound of your own voice.

you are the expert here on these topics, nikky, with so much experience
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2010, 03:57 PM   #34
ni'k
invito al cielo

well i do believe that i am expert enough to discern that what he was saying was bs.

and i don't think that that assumption is even mildly overstating my abilities.

and to think otherwise would be stupid.

but seriously, why don't YOU read that john gray book i was mentioning?

you can get these 2 together for $10

and this is the economics one that i was mentioning

if i had the money i'd buy them all for you since you would clearly benefit from reading them all and get a lot out of them.

try it?
Old 02.14.2011, 02:15 PM   #35
gast30
invito al cielo

the prices for cereals almost doubled
the situations is problematic

in canada, argentinie, australia, china and russia
there was a bad grow of crops

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth