Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page dreams
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.24.2010, 12:29 PM   #41
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
kill & murder - You kill: You are fighting back against your fear or desire to eliminate something from your life. You are killed: You are removed from your emotions and feelings caused by the situation you are in.

Oh, okay >________________>

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2010, 12:29 PM   #42
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
OH! This reminded me of what I was going to do.
I've been having a lot of dreams lately that I've/the other people in my dream have been at risk of being murdered. I was going to look this up and that's why I turned the computer on but I forgot.
I think it means that the cat in your sig is adorable
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2010, 02:31 PM   #43
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i had a sleep paralysis hallucination last night. my eyes were open, or maybe they were closed and i was dreaming it, but either way in the room in front of me, there was a tear in reality up near the ceiling in mid air. and slowly i started to bend like this reality was being subsumed by it. inside the other reality was some woman staring off into space sowing and looking non chalant. but i was able to pull myself out of the paralysis and then relax. haha.

i think the time has come to research the brain and what chemicals and supplements it needs. i know that sleep disturbances have some link to serotonin.

this is going to be my new enthusiasm. after all the years of horrible abuse with my drug taking, which is basically like throwing in random poison and seeing what how it fucks up your brain, the time has come to try to optimise its functioning.

ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2010, 02:38 PM   #44
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I eat a lot of fish, and it makes me feel better but not as obviously as you are describing. I like salmon and tuna the best.

I also recommend drinking a lot of tea (green tea particularly), it makes people feel better. And going for walks?

I had a dream the other night. I went to check myself in a hotel. The hotel was like a jail that had been converted to a hotel and had curtains instead of doors. There was a kitchen with big bottles of wine and toilet paper, and one bathroom with a huge shower box. There was one japanese man taking a shower.

I go to my room and I meet PJ Harvey there. She says:
Do you have any menthols?
I say:
I do! Virginia Slims.

So we go outside to smoke with a bottle of wine. It's kind of grey and there's a lake and a wall. People are swimming in the lake and we talk about fish. There are ships. And then we start seeing sharks jump out of the water.

I get alarmed. Some people come along and I start showing them my hand and saying 5. There are 5 sharks in the lake.

So they point their fingers. I look. It's an empty swimming pool with an old secretary standing in the middle, reading a book out loud.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2010, 02:43 PM   #45
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
apart from the shark stuff, the rest of it does kinda make some sort of sense considering your job and life now.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2010, 02:53 PM   #46
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I do love my life right now, a little? But that's just because it's autumn approaching winter. I hate everything when it's hot. It's like 3 month pms.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2010, 07:38 PM   #47
cagedbird
the destroyed room

cagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's asses
I dreamed of my penis growing large like a python but it was shrink-wrapped with a crinkly plastic wrapper. It broke out.

Maybe because life was victorious yesterday? I am moving into a new phase of my life.
cagedbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2010, 08:35 PM   #48
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
In my dreams, I react as my true self.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2010, 05:08 AM   #49
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
It took 3 pages to make a Sebadoh reference. Bah!
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2013, 07:49 PM   #50
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Bringing this one back, because I wake up screaming a lot.

The dreams that make me scream are not usually all that horrible, but just bring on an intense feeling of dread. Like one was a woman in a mobile home holding a baby, and she was clearly upset about something, and then her phone rang and she got scared and tried to answer it... and that was all. Did she drop the baby? Was she expecting a bad phone call? I have no idea.

Another one was me just getting something out of the trunk of my car. I was at some country club in the parking lot, and I closed my trunk. Then I sort of felt like maybe I saw something over a little hill at the edge of the parking lot, so I turned to look, and I could make out the top of a guy's head. He didn't do anything, but I woke up screaming.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 01:32 AM   #51
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
that sucks man...i don't have many dreams of that nature. actually most of my dreams are better than reality.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 06:14 AM   #52
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i am fed up with all my dreaming. lately its usually people i know and my family a lot. also i have reversed my sleeping hours again (very late at night or early in the morning i finally manage to sleep).

also, to afterthefact and to whoever has sleeping troubles,
a friend had suggested to
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
masturbate.

before. keep forgetting about this.
anyway, for now i decided to go and buy this heavy valeriana today.
was avoiding it, because the people who sell it said its addictive and not for every day use.
is it? addictive?
yeah yeah i ll search the net as well, just asking if anyone knows.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 06:17 AM   #53
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream last night....I never really remember dreams, but I'm pretty sure mutilated children were in it....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 06:22 AM   #54
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i am also getting this sort of 'sleeping paralysis' a lot lately.
first time i got it was in my early 20s. then there were long time gabs between the next time.
its a really scary fucker this thing and it took me years to start telling people.

i need to make changes in my everyday life.
Old 01.03.2013, 03:21 PM   #55
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I had a dream last night....I never really remember dreams, but I'm pretty sure mutilated children were in it....

that's funny i had a dream the other day in which i was mutilating children...i was batman and for reason i was really pissed off at this group of kids so i starting punching the shit out of them. except this one kid was immune to my punches and kept talking shit which REALLY pissed me off. so i started to smash his face into the pointy corner of a brick wall...but even that didn't hurt him at first until i was able to reach maximum rage and put all my effort into it.

and nefeli, anything that helps you sleep can be addictive. for a long time i couldn't fall asleep without smoking pot. although i wouldn't consider masturbating an addictive sleep aid but sometimes it can help haha. my suggestion, just don't sleep until you become awesome like tyler durden.

Old 01.03.2013, 04:01 PM   #56
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
That sort of reminds me of a dream I had a long time ago. Me and my cousin were going through town just killing anybody we saw. Eventually the Grim Reaper showed up and asked us to quit, but we took his scythe and cut him in half. We then continued our killing spree, now using the scythe, and we entered into a home for retired people. We began killing in there, and then as I went after one old lady, I realized that she was my grandmother, and that I couldn't kill her. Then I realized that the other older people there were probably other people's grandparents, and that all of the people we had killed that night were probably important to other people, and I started feeling extremely guilty. I didn't have much time to think about it though, because Newman from Seinfeld started chasing me through the woods.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2013, 07:20 AM   #57
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble

and nefeli, anything that helps you sleep can be addictive. for a long time i couldn't fall asleep without smoking pot. although i wouldn't consider masturbating an addictive sleep aid but sometimes it can help haha. my suggestion, just don't sleep until you become awesome like tyler durden.

i agree with everything you say and the tyler durden was a very nice advice. feel kinda honored.

erm....
i just found out smth about someone i was having recurring dreams with -the feeling of those dreams was awful, like i was imprisoned- and i hope those news will result for those dreams to stop!
i dont have problem to say what those dreams were about, but it is very horrible thing to say about that someone. i have told people though and i hope he never finds out. it would hurt him.
Old 01.04.2013, 08:34 AM   #58
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
You guys talking openly about your dreams like this is only going to lead to psychological evaluations and possible sectioning under the mental health act.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2013, 01:53 PM   #59
dale_gribble
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i have told people though and i hope he never finds out. it would hurt him.

odd, why would someone be hurt by a dream? considering you typically don't have control over what your dreams are about.

Old 01.05.2013, 08:57 AM   #60
Nefeli
invito al cielo

^ yeah well, trust me on this.

but check this out! part of my dream last night!
i was in a like french village or smth and i was going back and forth in and out to the same delicatessen shops, trying to chose which cheese and salami and ham to buy. i was also trying to find the best combination of gourmet and cheap.
at the end i made some choices, but apparently i couldnt buy those because they were not for sale; they were for the shopkeeper to make sandwiches to sell. damn!

* edit cant help myself; it is crystal clear that this dream was about boyfriends. DREAM ANALYSIS IS AWESOME!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth