Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the war in iraq
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.11.2007, 12:01 AM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
bush and dick are in the oval office moshing too bodies by drowning pool in their baggy pants dreads and studs.#
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 12:08 AM   #2
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I always saw it as Bush in his office playing Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON all day. But yeah, Bush should get dreads

Whoever started the thread with the Bush's nephew video gets kudo's too, I showed it to so many people and it's still funny
Old 01.11.2007, 03:19 AM   #3
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Bush will add more than 20,000 troops to Iraq. What the fuck man?!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/...ush/index.html

"Where mistakes have been made, the responsibility rests with me."
Damn straight.

That quote is just utter propaganda to quiet the masses who are disillusioned with him. Mostly and the only ones. The Republicans.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 03:26 AM   #4
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, that is so true. But I think with any goverment, there will always be propaganda. I was debating that with my boyfriend. I even said that if the democrats stay in power they would be corrupt, that is what ousted them in the early 90's. But he stated that life would be better, I've yet to see that being true.
Old 01.11.2007, 04:17 AM   #5
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
As much as I despise the war in Iraq, I strongly disagree with the Dem's wanting to evacuate the troops now that the shit is hitting the fan. It would be a big mistake that WILL lead to total chaos and genocide of the Iraqi people. Bush's speech to the nation last night, was weak as usual.
Tight spot huh? You reap what you sow, so deal with it Georgie!
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 04:20 AM   #6
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Yeah I think leaving now, would be disastrous for the Iraqi's, and for Americans. Total chaos would ensue.
Old 01.11.2007, 05:00 AM   #7
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
the reason that britain went to iraq was to find that 'clandestine network of chemical, bioligical and nuclear weapons' which seems to have dissapeared somewhere.

leaving now would be a mistake but then again so would staying as the country is an absolute mess. 'mission accomplished' yeah right.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 05:14 AM   #8
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
“…i have wanted to give iraq a lesson in democracy—because we’re experienced with it, you know. and, in democracy, after a hundred years, you have to let your slaves go. and, after a hundred and fifty years, you have to let your women vote. and, at the beginning of democracy, is that quite a bit of genocide and ethnic cleansing is quite okay. and that’s what’s going on now...”
-- kurt vonnegut

"i can't get laid 'cos everyone is dead"
-- thurston moore

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 05:17 AM   #9
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
thing is you cant force democracy on people.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 01.11.2007, 05:55 AM   #10
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
yup.. it would be a self-contradiction, wouldn't it?

"i force you to think independently!"
"umm, okay..."
"now tell me what you're thinking!"
"..."

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 07:50 AM   #11
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
As much as I despise the war in Iraq, I strongly disagree with the Dem's wanting to evacuate the troops now that the shit is hitting the fan.

I don't think the Dems are talking about pulling all the troops out now.
They've been talking about a phased withdrawal over a period of months, which makes sense.

The problem with Bush's latest hairbrained scheme is that it won't work.
Napoleon (someone who actually knew what he was doing) tried exactly the same 'Take, Clear, Hold' tactics against Spanish insurgents in Madrid, and he failed miserably. I fear the same will happen in Baghdad.

As well as being an occupying army, the US troops are perceived as being on the side of the Shiite Iraqi government by the Sunni insurgency, hence the continuing attacks against them.

If the US upsets the Shiite militias by shooting up their neighbourhoods in Baghdad, then Moqtada's Mahdi Army will turn their wrath on them as well, and the carnage will get worse.

The longer the occupation of Iraq continues, the worse things will get for the men and women asked to 'sacrifice' themselves.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 08:17 AM   #12
jon boy
invito al cielo

the whole thing is a giant mess. with these new troops going over to 'take back baghdad' all the insurgents will do is move out of baghdad for a while and start up somewhere else or simply bide their time and come back again.

as an occupying force america cannot win. but i really dont see what you can do. they have made a massive mistake and it will not end well for anyone, if indeed it does end.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth