Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Someone tried to kick my ass tonight.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.20.2006, 02:57 AM   #1
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I don't feel like getting into details about why right now (aside from him being a freeloading asshole pothead using my friend), but it's the first time for me.

In the pre-asskicking-attempt argument I stated multiple times I wasn't going to fight (for many reasons: I'm not a fighter, not into violence, and I was working and I'd get fired if my office heard about me willingly participating) but he got this crazy look in his eye and started swinging.

The guy punched me about five times in the face, ear and neck (tiny black eye and fucked up jaw), threw me into my friend's expensive recording equipment, then to the floor, where he just about started kicking me but his girlfriend stopped him.

I just jumped up and said 'that's assult, motherfucker, and I'm calling 911'. Which I did, and they bailed.

The funny thing is in the probably 20-30 seconds it happened, time seemed to stand still. I remember thinking 'oh...so this is what it's like to have someone try to kick your ass!' and it was kind of fun. I remember laughing and saying something like 'you're a wimp, that's all you can do?' which pissed him off.

It kind of reminded me of growing up skateboarding, and getting so used to falling that getting hurt wasn't as big of a deal.

I'm only in minor pain, and I do plan on pressing charges.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 03:08 AM   #2
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
was any of the recording equipment damaged?
Old 05.20.2006, 03:14 AM   #3
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Luckily, no. I think he consciously pushed me into it, since has ill will for my friend also, he probably wanted to get it fucked up. I remember heading towards it making sure I didn't land all my weight in the main console area with the sliders and such.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 03:33 AM   #4
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Seeing as how you're in relatively good shape and you handled it like a pro, that's at least a good story to tell in the future. Hopefully it's the last time you'll have to deal with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
The funny thing is in the probably 20-30 seconds it happened, time seemed to stand still. I remember thinking 'oh...so this is what it's like to have someone try to kick your ass!' and it was kind of fun. I remember laughing and saying something like 'you're a wimp, that's all you can do?' which pissed him off.

It kind of reminded me of growing up skateboarding, and getting so used to falling that getting hurt wasn't as big of a deal.
Sounds like adrenaline. I got into a major car accident last year and wasn't phased at all. Looking back, though, it was pretty ridiculous. At least you had fun.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 03:38 AM   #5
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Hey, glad you're OK. I'm a little jealous--it sounds like a zesty enterprise.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 03:43 AM   #6
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
safe keeping chout and nice console avoidance
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 04:08 AM   #7
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah def. try and press charges if you didn't get any good punches in
Old 05.20.2006, 04:55 AM   #8
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
well handled. hope you go ahead and press charges. its hassle i know and u probably want to forget aboutthe whole incident. but shit like that aint acceptable in anyones language.
Old 05.20.2006, 05:32 AM   #9
hebbel
little trouble girl

hebbel ain't too shabbyhebbel ain't too shabby
if he gets sentenced for this, what is the usual penalty for this in the states?

if something similar would have occured to me here in sweden i would have kicked his ass since assault only lands you like a week of community service over here...
hebbel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 06:57 AM   #10
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
I don't feel like getting into details about why right now (aside from him being a freeloading asshole pothead using my friend), but it's the first time for me.

In the pre-asskicking-attempt argument I stated multiple times I wasn't going to fight (for many reasons: I'm not a fighter, not into violence, and I was working and I'd get fired if my office heard about me willingly participating) but he got this crazy look in his eye and started swinging.

The guy punched me about five times in the face, ear and neck (tiny black eye and fucked up jaw), threw me into my friend's expensive recording equipment, then to the floor, where he just about started kicking me but his girlfriend stopped him.

I just jumped up and said 'that's assult, motherfucker, and I'm calling 911'. Which I did, and they bailed.

I'm only in minor pain, and I do plan on pressing charges.

sounds like someone didnt just try.

its weird when it does actually happen as it is all over in a flash and the adrenalin kinda numbs the pain of it. but even so not a pleasant experience.

whats gonna happen now? you gonna press charges?
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 07:13 AM   #11
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin wanker, nail that bastards ass to a fuckin wall, dickhead, i hate hearing this kind of shit, press charges and stay safe man, god - if i had of been there i would have seen red big style... you'd have no fear i'd of decked the bollox (well tried anyway, i'm not too much into fighting myself but i just get very mad very quick)

you say he's using yr friend? what he's stance in all this?
Old 05.20.2006, 08:21 AM   #12
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
That sucks man. Some guy kicked my friend's ass on a party because he was drunk and wanted to have his hat for some reason... The they kicked the living shit out of him with three guys to one (some other friend was with my friend but chickend out when he noticed they were gonna fight, that dick). He couldn't even fight back because two days before the party he had surgery on his arms and wasn't allowed to lift heavy etc. you know. so he just took it...
Voilence sucks man.
Old 05.20.2006, 10:20 AM   #13
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Chout, if I was in Minnesota, I'd buy you a beer. I almost committed assault yesterday! Luckily, I held back my anger.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth