Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page look at the person next to...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.11.2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
...and answer the following questions.

1. how do they hear you?
2. why would they think about you if they knew now what they didn't?
3. (if nobody is sitting next to you) what are they doing with it? and why?
4. finally ask them to answer these questions themselves. compare your answers and compare your comparisons to the answers below.
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:09 PM   #2
al shabbray

question mark
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:10 PM   #3
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
answer the freakin questions you freakin weirdo
Old 08.11.2008, 05:12 PM   #4
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
..and answer the following questions.

1. how do they hear you?
they hear me like the teacher on charlie brown.
2. why would they think about you if they knew now what they didn't?
they'd probably want to hump me.
n/a
4. finally ask them to answer these questions themselves. compare your answers and compare your comparisons to the answers below.
he agreed.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:12 PM   #5
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I can only answer question three.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:15 PM   #6
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
answer the freakin questions you freakin weirdo

1. how do they hear you? bad
2. why would they think about you if they knew now what they didn't? brain damage
4. finally ask them to answer these questions themselves. compare your answers and compare your comparisons to the answers below. exactly the same

does THIS satisfy you?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:17 PM   #7
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
1. how do they hear you? bad
2. why would they think about you if they knew now what they didn't? brain damage
4. finally ask them to answer these questions themselves. compare your answers and compare your comparisons to the answers below. exactly the same

does THIS satisfy you?
i'm not doing this for me. did it satisfy you (or) (and) the person (freakin weirdo i'm guessing) next to you (mirror)
Old 08.11.2008, 05:18 PM   #8
al shabbray

freakin weirdo satisfied is
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:30 PM   #9
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
These threads are like those weird-ass commercials where you sit there guessing what it's gonna end up advertising. Only these ones never do.

And I like it.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:32 PM   #10
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
These threads are like those weird-ass commercials where you sit there guessing what it's gonna end up advertising. Only these ones never do.

And I like it.
yep its all about forgetting, escapism etc.
and it works better then any drug
scared of the hangover
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 08:57 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
nobody is next to me, what the fuck is the question?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2008, 02:44 AM   #12
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
tongue tango with nefeli

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2008, 04:31 AM   #13
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
nobody is next to me, what the fuck is the question?
Nobody is next to me either. I asked the question to the wall but he did not answer

My name is Mark. Question Mark.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2008, 04:33 AM   #14
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Nobody is next to me either. I asked the question to the wall but he did not answer

My name is Mark. Question Mark.

are you sure that the wall you asked is male? often the not responding walls re females I experienced.
just wanted to ask, mark. or should I call you question? mark?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth