Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What worries you?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.09.2009, 01:26 PM   #81
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

sounds like some Mazzy.. good tunes, do you coffee shop hop? I've played with a few chicks with yr style there in that scene, its a lot of fun.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 01:30 PM   #82
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
sounds like some Mazzy.. good tunes, do you coffee shop hop? I've played with a few chicks with yr style there in that scene, its a lot of fun.

didn't satan say that she found mazzy star boring?

whatever, i think that this is great!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 01:31 PM   #83
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
didn't satan say that she found mazzy star boring?

whatever, i think that this is great!

than she is crazy and hating on her own style.. mazzy is the shit, a bit dreary but never boring

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 01:38 PM   #84
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
You?

i try not to worry, a useless distraction, but i do at times fall into it anyway and i worry about:

- getting work
- getting too much work and not being able to do my stuff
- universal health insurance
- religious wackos taking over
- fox news and evil lying sociopathic republicans and their gospel of utter selfishness
- asinine voters getting repukes into congress in the next election
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 01:40 PM   #85
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
eww eww eww i am so embarrassed by that recording. not my style AT ALL, i am so beyond that bullshit. i'm not interested in putting people to sleep.

i am in a band these days and i play guitar or bass and sing and it sounds like x doing delta 88 thru my bloody valentine's amps.
Old 09.09.2009, 01:55 PM   #86
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
eww eww eww i am so embarrassed by that recording. not my style AT ALL, i am so beyond that bullshit. i'm not interested in putting people to sleep.

i am in a band these days and i play guitar or bass and sing and it sounds like x doing delta 88 thru my bloody valentine's amps.

oh shush. you have an amazing voice. i enjoyed the recording

Old 09.09.2009, 01:59 PM   #87
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
yeah but that kind of music is fucking just uuuuuggghhhhh, i get no pleasure from either playing or listening to it

i am a loud girl and i'm pissed off and i like punk rock and i like to make noise and i have a fuzzbox and i'm gonna use it goddamnit
Old 09.09.2009, 02:04 PM   #88
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

i know it's soooo 1968 but im totally still afraid of nuclear annihilation

Old 09.09.2009, 02:35 PM   #89
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Nuclear annihilation is more likely to come from the ground (a planted dirty bomb) than the sky (warheads from ICBMs) these days.

I would like to think that North Korea have enough sense to know they'd be obliterated (that word just makes me smile for some reason) by three other nations before they could destroy one major city in any of them.

Terrorists, on the other hand, don't care about dying. They even welcome it.
Old 09.09.2009, 02:39 PM   #90
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Nuclear annihilation is more likely to come from the ground (a planted dirty bomb) than the sky (warheads from ICBMs) these days.

well it's not the same. a planted dirty bomb might fuck up a few square miles here and there. say, 10 million people die MAX.

not saying it would be a happy thing, but with a world population pushing towards 7 billion, it's a drop in the bucket, and it might be scary & all, but you can move to the boonies to improve your chances.

during cold war times however the thing was that with hundreds of hydrogen bombs blasting all over there was no place to go, really. a much more claustrophobic scenario than that brought over by terrists.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 02:46 PM   #91
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Well, a dirty bomb isn't nuclear annihilation on the same scale as a total nuclear war, but for those in the area...

My point is, you'd have to be a complete idiot or a crazed psychopath to launch nuclear weapons.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth