Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People that yell at you from cars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 09:01 AM   #21
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
as if I would care enough to get plate numbers.

If you can track down the doods from 7 yrs ago ( the one that still makes me feel gross) or the homeless guy from last year... go for it.
Old 09.04.2009, 09:07 AM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
If you can track down the doods from 7 yrs ago ( the one that still makes me feel gross)

how about a telekinetic aneurysm? can you remember his face for me?

>>>broadcasting<<<
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 09:08 AM   #23
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
noe. just his hand down my fkn pants.

hopefully that will do.
Old 09.04.2009, 09:16 AM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder if this happenss t some people more than others?

I was hanging out in Austin outside the old Fringeware store one Friday night with the owners and some friends, drinking beer, and chillin, and these frat fucks in a pick up truck, all shirtless and drunk, drive by and scream "faggots!" and throw several full beer bottles at us, smashing near our feet and splashing beer all over us.

That's Austin (ass-town) for you.

There are MUCH more of them than there are of us.
Old 09.04.2009, 09:21 AM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder if this happenss t some people more than others?

I was driving by the old Fringeware store in Austin one Friday night with some friends, drinking beer, and chillin, all shirtless and drunk, and these fag fucks on the street, blow kisses at us, so we scream "faggots!" and throw several full beer bottles at them, smashing near their feet and splashing beer all over them.

That's Austin (ass-town) for you.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 09:22 AM   #26
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
well i still get that a lot, even as a 20 year old :-) it's mostly people on the street that just look at me and go 'ew' or 'oh my god she's hideous'. i learned not to care, since the people that really matter to me don't agree at all. but indeed, it hurts when you're 14, shy and incredibly unsure about yourself.
Have some faith in yourself, I'm sure none of that actually happens. Very, very few people in the world are that horrible to others.
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 09:22 AM   #27
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I would throw a bottle at Rob just to watch him cry.

But srsly Rob, I thought you didn't drink?
Old 09.04.2009, 09:24 AM   #28
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

ha!!

Is Austin that crappy? I've always seemed to find interesting type people on the internet that live there.. so I imagined it couldn't be so bad. It was always one of the places I wanted to visit in the US
Old 09.04.2009, 09:29 AM   #29
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
While walking home from campus once, some dude sitting in the passenger side jolted his entire head and most of his upper body out the window just to yell "GEEK!" at me and flip me off. Looking back it, I feel honored he put in such effort.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 09:36 AM   #30
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I only cry at NFL events.

ha!

I do not drink. my buds were drinking beers, and I was drinking cokes. Fringeware was so great. They had everything an underground literary freak like me would want in a bookstore, and on Fridays would have shows, and screen videos, and have crazy performances and free beer. The problem was that in Austin the freeloader/bum quiotient is so incredibly high that these fucking mooches would hang out, read the mgazines, drink the beers and eat the food and never ever ever buy anything!

at the time I was making very little money and I saved up for 4 months to get $86 to buy the large Ralph Steadman monograph. When I went in to buy it the owner told me he had not made a sale of any type in 6 days, which is fucked cuz the place was packed all the time.
bums.
the store did not last longer thn a year. No support from the hipster assholes. they would rather spend their money on heroin.

It was a GREAT store.

Austin has three things that draw people.
It has a variety of natural beauty, if you like hiking, boating, frisbee golf, biking trails,fishing, canoeing, swimming in lakes and springs, etc, it can accomodate all your desires.
It has a bustling bar/music scene, most of which is shitty fucking roots rock and countryfied boogie woogie bullshit for fucking losers. Tons of bars, tons of shitty bands, tons of hipper-than-thou scenesters. You know the type. they go to a sonic youth show just to stand around and talk loudly complaining how sonic youth has sucked for the past ten years. assholes.

and third, it has a LOT of hard drugs. cocaine for the politicians and power brokers and the massive influx of yuppie fucks that moved in ten years ago, heroin and crack for the underbelly, lots of weed and hash and shit like that, and mushrooms for the hippies. if you like available drugs then austin is for you, but it also comes with every single terrible thing that is attached to places with such heavy drug use. TONS of petty crime.
Old 09.04.2009, 09:45 AM   #31
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Sounds sort of like Asheville, though I think A'ville is more laid back.

But yeah, a lot of bars. A LOT of local bands mostly in the Americana-roots genre, a lot of them very ho-hum. A lot of hipper-than-thou, or hippy-er than though scenesters. Also a lot of self-righteous "greenies." Some employee at Greenlife yelled at me for throwing my non-recyclable plastic sushi container in the recyclable plastic waste bin.

Drugs are prevelant, especially LSD, weed, and shroom.
Old 09.04.2009, 09:50 AM   #32
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

does asheville have a high population of "gutterpunks?"

You know, the kids who ran away from their uppper middle class families to bvum off the street and dress like rob zombie back in da day?
Old 09.04.2009, 09:53 AM   #33
godsfavoritedog
bad moon rising

godsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's asses
Nobody's mentioned "Fuck her...I did!" yet. I swear you can't walk down the street with a woman around here without some inbred hick in a pickup yelling that at you. WTF? Hopefully this is just a local phenomenon.

I guess it's better than what used to be yelled at/thrown at me years ago (late 70's-early 80's) when I was the only kid in town brave enough to have a mohawk.

"don't worry about that," says the angel,
"soon she'll be stinking in bed with a brainless dick."
godsfavoritedog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 09:57 AM   #34
kierkegaarden
children of satan

kierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asses
I get yelled at when I run at night, because obviously a well-built young man who runs at night is a faggot.

Often yelled at, and each time I will bounce to the curb and throw up the universal sign for "bring it, bitch", though not once has a car/truck come back.

Which is good for them, because my plan is to punch out their window first, then punch out their girlfriend, then punch them out. Because that's what faggots with brass knuckles do.
kierkegaarden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 09:58 AM   #35
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
does asheville have a high population of "gutterpunks?"

You know, the kids who ran away from their uppper middle class families to bvum off the street and dress like rob zombie back in da day?

Ha ha, yes, definitely.

Asheville is quite diverse. Here are the main population groups, as I see them:

1. Wanna-be hippies, 18 to 28. God knows how these people make a living. I never see them working, except at menial jobs. But they're dining, wining, enjoying the "high" life. Lotta rasta hair and tie-dyes. Often accompanied by one or two scroungy dogs. Borderline homeless.

2. Aging hippies, 50 to 80. These are true relics, true holdovers from the 1967 summer of love.

3. Gutterpunks (as mentioned above). Street dwellers, quasi-homeless. Also owners of the scroungy mutt. Dirty. Loudmouthed. Skateboards.

4. Greenies. Sort of this generation's yuppies. Usually fairly well off, though not excessively consumer-like, at least not conspicuous. Very outdoorsish. You'll find them always dressed in hiking shoes and some kind of rugged outdoor shorts or cargo pants. They're the snobs of the town. They're "greener" than you and they never look happy. Really into craft beers.

5. Yuppy retirees. Made all their money in the 70s and 80s and have reached "early" retirement age. Some are also older "greenies" and almost as self-righteous as the younger ones, but they are also more conspicuously consumers. Bigger and fancier cars, nicer clothes. Drink wine as opposed to beer.
Old 09.04.2009, 10:05 AM   #36
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
i hate that. usually i can't understand what they're even fuckin' saying. ):<

though i do get a lot of people i know yelling at me. "YASIHKLFA!!1!one!!11 HEY ANNAAAAA!!!11eleventytwo!1! FSLAJJAGJ;LS11!1!"
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:05 AM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

hhhhahahah!
Old 09.04.2009, 10:33 AM   #38
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
I try to NEVER have to walk along a road. It's like setting yrself up. I once stupidly put Diesel in my tank instead of regular gas (whole 'nother story). Of course it stalled halfway down the road so I had to walk to get help. And yes, of course one car that passed yelled some unkind things to me.
On the other hand, another time I had to walk partway down a busy road and a guy in a car slowed down and yelled, "I like your purple hair!" I fukkin walked on air for two weeks after that.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:37 AM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i never understand what people yell either

if it's the friendly cries of girlies i smile like a retard

if it's dudes, i grab my gonads & shake them at them

hopefully it was nobody's grandma or a client i just gesture-fucked
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 12:33 PM   #40
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
Have some faith in yourself, I'm sure none of that actually happens. Very, very few people in the world are that horrible to others.

i'm afraid these things actually do happen... after seeing pictures of you, i can understand a lot of people would find you attractive, you have a face that appeals to a large group in society.. as phoenix said, it seems like i'm more of the type you either find gorgeous or disgusting. many people think i'm very unattractive or nothing special. but as i said, i really don't care about those people anymore, if they're enough of an asshole to shout such insults at strangers, why would i even want to please them with how i look?

not entirely related: i've been called a faggot too, a few times. apparently i look like a gay boy when i'm walking home at night wearing a wide coat, sneakers and not too much makeup. it makes me giggle, at least they don't harrass me for my tits.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth