Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I feel guilty...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2008, 01:34 PM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I've been spending most of my day at work doing nothing but surfing the net and chatting it up on here. But there is nothing to do! I try and find busy work, but that's all it is anyways is work so that I look busy, but with no progress towards accomplishing anything. And the stupid part is that nobody cares. My bosses know there is nothing to do and don't expect any more of me than to just surf the net till something comes up, but I still feel guilty. I guess that just means I have a good conscious, right?
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2008, 01:40 PM   #2
GrungeMonkey
100%

GrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard sucka
what the hell kind of job do you have? I want it!
GrungeMonkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2008, 01:40 PM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
although I leave the board open and hit refresh when I have time, I'm usually pretty busy most days.

lately, my computer has been acting up and so while I wait on it, I read.

I can't stand looking at the computer when there's nothing to do.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2008, 01:59 PM   #4
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I've been reading, but I just finished my book around 9 AM and I don't have another to start on. I am in the shipping dept and when there is nothing to go out, we all just sit around.
Old 01.23.2008, 02:00 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Cool. Gimme.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2008, 02:32 PM   #6
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I have to say it is nice. I think my guilt comes from every other job I've had which all had the same you-got-time-to-lean-you-got-time-to-clean mentality. I keep thinking my bosses are wondering why I'm not doing anything, only to always find out that they aren't aware if I'm doing anything or not, and unless there is something that needs to be done, they really couldn't care. Did I also mention they pay 100% benifits for me and my family? Just thought I would throw that in there.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth