Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Zarqawi got an owwie!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.08.2006, 10:32 AM   #1
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
Yes, it's true. Legendary terrorist, evil mastermind and poster-child for anti-U.S. Military propoganda (along with Cindy Sheehan) has attained room temperature inside the rubble of an Iraqi "safe" house. Fortunately, abu al-Zarqawi was joined by six of his best comrades who now are finding a hotter place than a summer in Fallujah to spend eternity.

While the US military has had some good days and some bad days, this is one of the best. Hats off to them for a job well done.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, as I'm sure the rest of you will, that the good fortune of the US Military and the entire free world continues to prevail.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 10:35 AM   #2
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...8&postcount=22

Thread: Eddie Vedder died
View Single Post

Today, 03:25 AM

fuck that head-chopper! the two F-16 strikes took out al-Zarqawi & others...also killed was his "spiritual advisor".

that's so cute how you worked Hell into your post. Are you studying for the fundamentalist ministry?

God forbid.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 10:39 AM   #3
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i'm gonna be a bit rude cuz i think all name look the same but is that the dude that has a hook for a hand? can you believe that? the chap has a muthafuckin HOOK for his hand....... too many one-liners.....must resist..

fuck em, i'm glad he's dead and i hope Ken Bigleys family go out and get totaly skuttered tonight.
Old 06.08.2006, 10:45 AM   #4
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
It looks suspicious in a way since all these murder investigations are going on mainly with different incidents involving Marines & now this comes along to spin the war in a positive direction. This is not what I am saying, it's just what some are saying & will inevitably say. The noose had been tightening for around ten days now as the reward went from 1 to 25 million & he was nearly killed a few days ago too. Supposedly, a Jordanian (where al-Z was from) that was recently jailed gave up the safe house & we were able to get the homicidal zealot this time. Lately al-Z had been marginalized into leading foreign fighters because supposedly his tactics were proving too shocking for the average Iraqi to get behind & of course the insurgency will continue, of course we shouldn't even be over there in the first place but nothing is going to change the fact that we are, so yeah, al-Zarqawi's death is a victory & one that will certainly boost some morale among our troops.
Old 06.08.2006, 10:53 AM   #5
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses

you're maybe thinking of abu hamza, fishmonkey
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 10:54 AM   #6
atari 2600
invito al cielo

johnnywinternoshow: artist, student, forum member, sy fan, soccer enthusiast, terrorist expert.

propaganda not propoganda, buckle

you still have a hard-on for fucking Cindy Sheehan?
Old 06.08.2006, 10:57 AM   #7
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
"One"
(feat. U2)

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame

You say one love, one life (one life)
It's one need in the night
One love (one love), get to share it
Leaves you darling, if you don't care for it

Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without

Well it's too late, tonight
To drag the past out into the light
We're one, but we're not the same
We get to carry each other
Carry each other
One...

Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus?
To the lepers in your head

Well, did I ask too much, more than a lot?
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got
Well we, hurt each other
Then we do it again

You say
Love is a temple
Love is a higher law
Love is a temple
Love is the higher law
You ask me to enter
Well then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt

One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters and my
Brothers
One life
But we're not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other

One...
One love
Old 06.08.2006, 11:17 AM   #8
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
Yeah, but I bet even Bono doesn't hold too much love in his heart for a guy who brazenly beheads people on video. One Love, Peace Out.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 12:07 PM   #9
atari 2600
invito al cielo

This post may prove incendiary, but I just had this guy who is a black muslim (I looked him up) in NYC that got all preturbed with me as I was checking his order status on something. He grew impatient as I put him on a conference call with the manufacturer & went into a rage & cancelled his order when the rep there couldn't find the order in his system. As he first grew impatient & calmly threatened cancellation, I pleaded with him to please give me up to an hour to get back to him & even offered a discount & that only seemed to make him relish cancelling the order even more & he went ballistic.

In retrospect, I think I shouldn't have called him by his first name & my first name being David probably didn't help either. I may be reading too much into this, but from the looks of his picture on the net the guy is most certainly a black muslim. Of course I made no small talk about al-Zarqawi as I was playing it safe. The guy's name was Omar, after all. I had no idea he was black until I looked him up in google.

People are fucked up...I'm the nicest guy in the world on the phone. I swear the events of today had the guy on edge or something because he was a total asshole.
Old 06.08.2006, 12:12 PM   #10
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
"One"
(feat. U2)

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame

You say one love, one life (one life)
It's one need in the night
One love (one love), get to share it
Leaves you darling, if you don't care for it

Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without

Well it's too late, tonight
To drag the past out into the light
We get to carry each other
Carry each other
One...

Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus?
To the lepers in your head

Well, did I ask too much, more than a lot?
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got
Well we, hurt each other
Then we do it again

You say
Love is a temple
Love is a higher law
Love is a temple
Love is the higher law
You ask me to enter
Well then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt

One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters and my
Brothers
One life
But we're not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other

One...
One love

Now thats what i call terrorism
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 12:18 PM   #11
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
Yeah, but I bet even Bono doesn't hold too much love in his heart for a guy who brazenly beheads people on video...

I know I don't.

Alyasa , I saw Automatic Baby (Mullins/Clayton/Stipe/Mills) do that song (the only song they ever did---they did it only 2 times) on the steps of City Hall in Athens.
This was the first time it was ever performed & it is not listed in wiki which only lists the recorded version from DC '93.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_Baby
Old 06.08.2006, 01:09 PM   #12
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
this is a good thing, but we're still screwed. the way the whole new government has been handled has been abominable. we gave them "democracy" -- which to them means "whatever government the most people want" -- never stopping to think that the iraqis would inevitably elect yet more despots who imposed sharia and marginalized other sects. we should have just given them a constitution -- one that guaranteed them the rights to freedom of expression, religion, assembly, etc. -- whether they "wanted" it or not. that's the only way we could have ensured iraq wouldn't tolerate religious zealots like ahmadinejad in iran in positions of political power and thus be a threat in the future, and no terrorist killing (not even bin laden) is going to change that.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 01:13 PM   #13
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
this guys death will make not one bit of difference to the overall scheme of thngs in iraq. today there was a carbomb in baghdad that killed at least seven people and injured many more. i am not sorry he is dead, but its not gonna change much there are pleny of people to take his place.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 01:21 PM   #14
bytheriver
bad moon rising

bytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nice
As far as these things go it is a good thing, but I wish instead of calling it justice they could refer to it as a threat removed, Im not sure there could ever be justice for a guy like that the scales are tipped too far killing him is more like putting down a bad dog. Well I guess there is some justice there but it probably wont make the families of his victims feel much better. I seriously doubt Ken Bigleys family will be getting lashed tonight.
bytheriver is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 01:34 PM   #15
atari 2600
invito al cielo

I completely agree with qprogeny.

As the retired general remarked recently on Bill Maher, "we gave the Shi'ites a gift" with the way we have handled things so far.

This won't be a popular thing to write with everyone, but Zarqawi was a Sunni extremist & the thing is is what we have done over there is basically helped with the genocide of the Sunni people because Sunni Gangsta Hussein played too much hardball with the US whereas we have been double-dealing with the Shi'ites since Reagan. Still, head-choppers & suicide bomber enthusiasts must die whether they be Kurd, Shi'ite or Sunni.

It does make a bit of difference, jon boy. Our troops need the morale boost. Zarqawi was on the way out because the persecuted Sunnis started to realize that his ways were too brutal & were never going to help them state their case, but he was the leader of the former insurgency. Another head will grow to take his place, but as I've-got-a-corn-cob-up-my-bum Blair remarked "now they know our committment is total."
Old 06.08.2006, 01:47 PM   #16
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow

you're maybe thinking of abu hamza, fishmonkey

Or Dustin Hoffman

ok, flame away.............................
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 01:52 PM   #17
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
dustin, now he is pure evil.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 02:03 PM   #18
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
Old 06.08.2006, 09:39 PM   #19
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sure the Republicans are trying to boost Bush's popularity, and they thought this might help. Whatever is convenient for them....I like how they so vehemently pursued Bin Laden that they knew exactly where he was and let him escape, and instead attacked Iraq, who had nothing to do with Al Qaida.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 09:47 PM   #20
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
Zarqowi got more than an owie, more like a kerplowie or kablowie, or whatever other words sounds like his name and describes death.
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth