Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2018, 12:22 AM   #4501
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like I'm missing some tesla fun since I put him on ignore? (And no, I am not tempted to unignore and have a look. I saw enough.)

That vindictive small-minded evil fuck purposely did not mention McCain today at the bill signing in front of military personnel. He thanked dozens of people but not McCain, who the bill was named after!! Then, later in the day, he found a way to disparage the man.

Nevermind that McCain is dying.

Trump is not qualified to lick McCain's shoes. McCain shows a degree of class and thoughtfulness that Trump will never come close to matching. (Although, I'll never comprehend Palin.)

Trump thinks the laughter and applause of military people at such gatherings means that they adore him. I think his treatment of McCain today is one big reason why many military people hate him. What was Trump doing when McCain was POW? "I like heroes who aren't captured, ok?"

Trump literally makes me fucking vomit.

I'm 36 years RCAF. You all know how I feel.
Old 08.14.2018, 08:15 AM   #4502
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Looks like I'm missing some tesla fun since I put him on ignore? (And no, I am not tempted to unignore and have a look. I saw enough

CTRL+ALT-RT+DEL
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 03:22 PM   #4503
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
So, Trump tweeted that the guy (MarkBurnettTV?) who would know about tapes with Trump saying the N-word confirming they don't exist.

Because, they had to check, I guess.

If he never used the word, he would simply say that!! This tweet is a very different kind of statement. So of course he fuckin' said it.

(How can anybody be surprised, even if the tape does emerge?)
Old 08.14.2018, 03:43 PM   #4504
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Shit's hitting the fan.

Will his base care? No. But as long as Dems get out the vote and Republican Women switch sides, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, did Trump really know about Wikileaks before the drop? Isn't that the silver bullet? If true, doesn't that mean it's all over?

So much news, my head's swimming.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 03:47 PM   #4505
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont get where you stand on the issues i guess. or what you mean by “collusion.”

Thought I had explained it......even gave the reason why I thought they shut him down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor_Peltor
PLEASE UNDERSTAND......a single platform didn’t shut Alex Jones down because of something he said and then after some backlash and bad press, the other platforms decided to flex their self righteousness.

So why was Alex Jones shut down?

The elections are coming up and the left is desperate.

This December will be six years since Sandy Hook occurred.

The Comet Pizzagate Conspiracy occurred two years ago.

I’m not a listener of the Alex Jones Show, but I’m willing to wager he hasn’t broached the topic of those incidents recently on his show.

It’s very clear FB, YouTube, iTunes and Spotify didn’t shut Alex Jones down back when he was actually pushing his conspiracy theories.

NO NO NO - they shut him down now, months before the election????

Collusion = the social media platforms came together and shut him down at the same time!!!

If the above Social media platforms would’ve shut him down two and six years ago when he was actually screaming these things, Hillary Clinton very well could be our President today!!!

For those who think Alex Jones doesn’t have many listeners or in no way could influence an election, according to the Megyn Kelly Interview, Alex Jones was averaging 83 million viewers to his website in the months leading up to the 2016 election.

Many say Alex Jones is no different than Art Bell or Rush Limbaugh. All three taking on a persona that best promotes their radio shows.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 04:20 PM   #4506
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
My post was awesome. Where the fuck are the Richard Thompson fans here?

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 04:22 PM   #4507
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Thought I had explained it......even gave the reason why I thought they shut him down!

that is not the definition of collusion. collusion refers to illegal activities. shutting down a troll who does not abide by terms of service is not illegal. even coordinating to do so would not be illegal.

so fyi wrong use of the term.

Quote:
This December will be six years since Sandy Hook occurred.

The Comet Pizzagate Conspiracy occurred two years ago.

I’m not a listener of the Alex Jones Show, but I’m willing to wager he hasn’t broached the topic of those incidents recently on his show.

he in fact had to go last year and publicly apologize for promoting pizzagate after a deranged idiot went i to a ping-pong place with a rifle

as for sandy hook, he’s i the middle of a lawsuit for defamation and directing mobs against his opponents

Quote:
It’s very clear FB, YouTube, iTunes and Spotify didn’t shut Alex Jones down back when he was actually pushing his conspiracy theories.

NO NO NO - they shut him down now, months before the election????

guess you have not been following the news on senate hearings re: russian interference, disinformation, etc

this has been an ongoing thing for a long time

it came to a head when russian influence was revealed. everybody has been taking misinformation seriously since then. this did not suddenly happen out of nowhere.

and you realize in this country it’s always “months” before one election or another, right?

Quote:
Collusion = the social media platforms came together and shut him down at the same time!!!

like i said, even if they collaborate/coordinate or follow the herd, that’s not collusion because IT’S NOT A CRIME

if you and i agree to buy a lawnmower together and you use it half week i use it half week thats cooperation not collusion

if you and i issue each other false receipts for lawnmower services to claim deductions and dodge taxes, that’s collusion

i hope that explains that word

Quote:
Many say Alex Jones is no different than Art Bell or Rush Limbaugh. All three taking on a persona that best promotes their radio shows.
many say he’s a professional shitbag who peddles known lies to an ignorant public
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 04:28 PM   #4508
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
My post was awesome. Where the fuck are the Richard Thompson fans here?

You're right.

THUMB UP
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 06:18 PM   #4509
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
You're right.

THUMB UP

NOICE.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 08.14.2018, 06:23 PM   #4510
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Sarah Huckabee Sanders "can't guarantee" no tapes of Trump saying N-word

She also won't say whether she signed White House confidentiality agreement.

More: https://news.google.com/stories/CAAq...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Old 08.14.2018, 08:10 PM   #4511
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Shit's hitting the fan.

you are right about that!

Comey fired
McCabe fired
Strozk fired

did I skip over anyone?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 08:53 PM   #4512
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Best People, Episode MMMCMLXXIV or so:

Pentagon spokeswoman under investigation for misusing staff, retaliating against complaints

Old 08.15.2018, 02:09 AM   #4513
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
the electoral college in particular is what dooms Trump.

I have no idea why I suddenly have this deranged desire to bump old (pre-election) posts again. I swear I'm not trying to ridicule the poster. I'm just completely fascinated / baffled at where we are compared to what we perceived before.
Old 08.15.2018, 02:12 AM   #4514
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

I think at this point even the Trumpists have to chuckle at "The Best People" gag.

Goddammit, if I was in a band just starting out, "The Best People" would be our name. It's so punk, so alternative, so funny and catchy.
Old 08.15.2018, 06:35 AM   #4515
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I think at this point even the Trumpists have to chuckle at "The Best People" gag.

Your problem is you think everything is a joke and funny.

Meanwhile a democrat judge in NM releases muslim men who were training children for school massacres. The US is under attack from within and from without.

You can always move to Mexico if you are so traumatized here.
Old 08.15.2018, 06:57 AM   #4516
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

so fyi wrong use of the term.

guess you have not been following the news on senate hearings re: russian interference, disinformation, etc

I never meant to imply what the social media platforms did was illegal. So perhaps saying “concerted effort” instead of “collusion” will suffice?

With the firing of Peter Strzok, I’m more convinced than ever there is absolutely no proof of collusion or interference between Russia and the Donald Trump campaign!

Quote:
Actually, it will be the Democrats who end up doing this!

Not only will Muller come out and say that the Donald Trump campaign is no longer the focus of the investigation......because of Peter Strzok and his testimony before Congress and 100% part of the reason Muller fired Strzok......Robert Muller will be forced to reveal that all his evidence indicates that it was Hillary Clinton with assistance from President Obama who colluded with Russia......and get ready for it, exchanged payments with Russia all in an effort to keep Donal Trump from being President.

Also, Court Marshall’s are coming in the near future!!!

The investigative winds are starting to blow from Salt Lake City, skuj, Better pop some more popcorn!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2018, 07:05 AM   #4517
tesla69
Banned

Once the Russia shit is out to bed, the snowflakes will be back with some new Identity Politics bullshit. In the 60's both the CIA and the KGB were funding parts of the New Left. I wonder how the pseudo-left is being funded today?
Old 08.15.2018, 07:28 AM   #4518
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
looks like kellyanne’s husband finally had it.retweeting + adding comments as seen

—-

George Conway
@gtconway3d
Interesting analogy. Likewise, what if a CEO routinely made false and misleading statements about himself, the company, and results, and publicly attacked business partners, company “divisions” (w/ scare quotes!), employees, and analysts, and kowtowed to a dangerous competitor?
Philip Bump

@pbump
How would the board of a company react if the CEO told them that he hadn't fired an unqualified employee who was disliked by coworkers because the employee constantly praised him? http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...ouse-staffers/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2018, 07:53 AM   #4519
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Imagine the horror of having that fat orange baby slippin and slidin his cheeto pecker into you, sweating and grunting as if he had sex apnea.
Old 08.15.2018, 08:00 AM   #4520
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Once the Russia shit is out to bed, the snowflakes will be back with some new Identity Politics bullshit. In the 60's both the CIA and the KGB were funding parts of the New Left. I wonder how the pseudo-left is being funded today?

Think you need to read up about Vladislav Surkov and realise that no political group is safe and cleaner than clean. The idea that only the "psedo-left" is being funded by government is ridiculous. In fact let me do the leg work for you.

Quote:
efeatist response has become a central part of a new system of political control. And to understand how this is happening, you have to look to Russia, to a man called Vladislav Surkov, who is a hero of our time.

Surkov is one of President Putin's advisers, and has helped him maintain his power for 15 years, but he has done it in a very new way.

He came originally from the avant-garde art world, and those who have studied his career, say that what Surkov has done, is to import ideas from conceptual art into the very heart of politics.

His aim is to undermine peoples' perceptions of the world, so they never know what is really happening.

Surkov turned Russian politics into a bewildering, constantly changing piece of theater. He sponsored all kinds of groups, from neo-Nazi skinheads to liberal human rights groups. He even backed parties that were opposed to President Putin.

But the key thing was, that Surkov then let it be known that this was what he was doing, which meant that no one was sure what was real or fake. As one journalist put it: "It is a strategy of power that keeps any opposition constantly confused."

Don't fall for the idea that Alex Jones, Infowars or any of the other sites, bloggers etc are freer than anyone on the left. You're caught up in your own biases just like anyone on the left is.

You're stuck in what-aboutisms towards Hilary Clinton. This doesn't absolve anything Trump has done (and there can be no doubt that he's as corrupt as anyone on the left you blatantly despise). You're no more in the know than the rest of u,s and the sooner you realise that the sooner you can get rid of the idea that it's YOUR party who are being persecuted and that it's YOUR beliefs that are being tested.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
176216223224225 226 227228229236276326 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth