Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page so, my girlfriend shoved her finger in my butt the other day...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.26.2007, 01:05 PM   #61
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
its always the ones who shout the loudest that like it really.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 01:24 PM   #62
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I'M NOT SHOUTING!!!

hahahaha

whatever you say!

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 02.26.2007, 01:37 PM   #63
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The finger up the bum deal huh? Next she'll want you to take off your socks in bed. Be careful. She's up to something.

that shit is funny. but dudes, keep fingers out of your asses! insertion is for chicks man, and inserting is for dudes. when you start to mix that shit up, you wont remember whats up from down anymore man.

Quote:

Did you know, that although women can enjoy receptive anal intercourse, or even insertive anal intercourse for that matter, only men have fully developed prostates, also known as "male G-spots" [7], "P-spots" or "A-spots".[8] The prostate is located near men's rectums and is the larger, more fully formed male homologue to the Skene's glands located near women's vaginas.

so?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:01 PM   #64
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
It's EXIT ONLY, huh Rob?!

I have never seen my own bunghole. I keep it clean as can be. I would imagine it is surrounded by a nimbus of ass hairs.
I don;t want to look at my own butthole, why would I want anyone else to look at it, much less to stick their finger in it and have the underside of their fingernails faintly wafting the odor of the anal paste and ichor and slime that coats the inside walls of the colon for the next few days?

ha!

actually, every year since I have been 25 or so, due to family history of colon cancer being very rampant, the good doctor has had to stick either his fingers or an ultrasound wand up my asshole along with lube jelly, and it is the single most dreaded and uncomfortable few minutes of my entire year.
Seeing as I am 33, that means I have had something going in the "out" door at least 6-7 times.

I can swear that, with all veracity, my cock actually shrunk two thirds it's normal size during these procedures.

having a lady do it to me would recall such discomfort... no way man.

NO WAY!
Old 02.26.2007, 02:14 PM   #65
jon boy
invito al cielo

my sister is a nurse and once had to deal with a guy who put a coffee jar up his ass and couldnt get it out and eventually smashed causing him to lose half of his bowels.

just remember it should always be decaf ok otherwise you will be awake for a week.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 02.26.2007, 02:17 PM   #66
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha is this thread still alive?
Old 02.26.2007, 02:26 PM   #67
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Check out these enema pants:

"These self flushing enema pants have a hose at the end of the cock sheath from the front to pee in then they attach via hose to the inflatable pump up insertable butt plug to flush you out. This are a new item and made from European Latex. Great for Watersport Play and of course for the Enema lover. Available in size; small, medium, large, extra-large and 2X."
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:29 PM   #68
jon boy
invito al cielo

whats the difference between european latex and non european latex? there is no punchline here its a real question ok.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 02.26.2007, 02:33 PM   #69
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Yeah, I don't know. That's a good question. People make weird decisions when they're trying to sell something. I guess calling it "European" makes it sound special and fancy, like Swiss chocolate or Italian leather or whatever.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 03:54 PM   #70
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
just remember it should always be decaf ok otherwise you will be awake for a week.

ha!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2007, 07:47 AM   #71
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
that shit is funny. but dudes, keep fingers out of your asses! insertion is for chicks man, and inserting is for dudes. when you start to mix that shit up, you wont remember whats up from down anymore man.

so?
You really are an idiot,aren't you?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2007, 03:10 PM   #72
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Today I got my butt checked out at the doctors and about 30 seconds after I was bent over with a thing up there my cell phone rang a happy jazz tune :s
Old 02.27.2007, 03:14 PM   #73
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedius
Today I got my butt checked out at the doctors and about 30 seconds after I was bent over with a thing up there my cell phone rang a happy jazz tune :s

funny! If I laughed while the doc had his shit third knuckle deep I would fart in his face,
Old 02.27.2007, 03:55 PM   #74
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
my sister is a nurse and once had to deal with a guy who put a coffee jar up his ass and couldnt get it out and eventually smashed causing him to lose half of his bowels.

hahahahaha.

I once had to get a tube up my FRONT end and it was almost the diameter of a pencil. The doctor took his sweet time and I couldn't feel my dick for the rest of the day.
Old 02.27.2007, 04:17 PM   #75
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

up the front end is no good.

I hd surgery to remove a cyst that was growing at the base of my cock (inside, where the urethra meets up with the tubes from the bladder and the gonads) and that shit was no fun. Oh but the vicodin haze, I never loved LOVELESS more.
Old 02.27.2007, 04:31 PM   #76
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
hahahahaha.

I once had to get a tube up my FRONT end and it was almost the diameter of a pencil. The doctor took his sweet time and I couldn't feel my dick for the rest of the day.

A pencil sized probe up your penis?! Thats inhuman!!
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2007, 04:41 PM   #77
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_mind
A pencil sized probe up your penis?! Thats inhuman!!

It was! I thought the surgery would be similar to the examination (which was the size of a spaghetti strip), but it was this red tube with a probing camera inside. I was like "The hell's the tube for?" and he had to fill me bladder up with water. It was gross stuff.

Aw I could imagine how the urethral cyst would suck too Rob. I heard about those and they seem really nasty. Sometimes they even have to go as far as cutting part of the urethra out and joining the ends, I would hate to have one!
Old 02.27.2007, 05:15 PM   #78
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

well, I woke up from surgery and the first thought in my head was "check for a catheter" because ina worst case scenario (the one you mentioned) they would have ahd to insert one in me. I pulled up the blanket and saw no catheter, which made me relieved, and then i realized there was TONS OF BLOOD all over my crotch and bed and blankets!!!

freak out!
Old 02.27.2007, 05:49 PM   #79
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
How did such a wholesome topic as anal sex get on to this?...
Old 02.27.2007, 05:54 PM   #80
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

have you ever gone to pee after urethra surgery and had what felt like the world's thickest biggest coagulated blood phlegm loogie get pushed out of your penis by the wall of urine waiting to be released? HOLY FUCK that is the single weirdest horrible feeling I have ever had. it looked worse than it felt tooo, sinking hard to the bottom of the toilet.

THIS IS THE REAL WORLD PEOPLE
NOTHING'S EASY
NOTHING'S FREE
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth