Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Scariest movie you've ever seen?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.30.2006, 01:24 PM   #61
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Ya I actually didn't really know much about him as a solo artist until I saw that. I've always really liked Heatmiser in passing, though, so I bought some of their music and like it even more now. I listened to some of his solo stuff a few days ago. Great stuff.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 01:24 PM   #62
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Ya I actually didn't really know much about him as a solo artist until I saw that. I've always really liked Heatmiser in passing, though, so I bought some of their music and like it even more now. I listened to some of his solo stuff a few days ago. Great stuff.

i just pm'd you.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 01:38 PM   #63
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the last movie that I wathed that scared me, and I am not a big horror fan, was event horizon. that movie freakled me out!
Old 05.30.2006, 01:40 PM   #64
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and the opriginqal night of the living dead always scares me. i love that movie
Old 05.30.2006, 01:40 PM   #65
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the last movie that I wathed that scared me, and I am not a big horror fan, was event horizon. that movie freakled me out!

Been years since I've seen that but yeah it freaked me out when I watched it.

Why is hell always seen as a place where loads of sex happens and stuff?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 02:05 PM   #66
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
thanks, i got some shit from people at the begining but i love it now and i don't care what other people think. and a few people have PM'd me asking what his music is like and what i'd recommend. so i feel like ive spread the word. which is fanatastic.
Elliott Smith was a beautiful beautiful genious and he needs to be remembered.

the album screamingskull has as her sig is without question the best elliott smith album
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2006, 03:31 PM   #67
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Yeah that movie was pretty fucked. The many faces of Dr. Weir!!!
Old 05.30.2006, 03:45 PM   #68
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

the flashes to th "hell" scenes, were crazy! people naked and fucking like an orgy of damned, and at the same time they were kilking and eating each other as they fucked. nasty gross.
Old 05.30.2006, 04:31 PM   #69
i'm a guitar
empty page

i'm a guitar ain't too shabbyi'm a guitar ain't too shabby
see creepy video art (creeeeeeeepy,,,,,,,,freak,,bad,,,weird,,,,) at
somthing like www.ubu.com i don't know if its the right address

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth