Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Toad's Place Roll Call
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.15.2007, 02:45 PM   #1
IAmTexas
empty page

IAmTexas has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
who's gonna be there? where ya comin from?
lets hope for a good show... anyone have any recent set lists?
IAmTexas is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2007, 03:35 PM   #2
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I will be there. Coming from Rockville with a friend. I'm really hoping for a good show and an energetic audience
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2007, 04:50 PM   #3
guston
little trouble girl

guston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's asses
I will be there as well. Ready to get my face melted by some guitar pyrotechnics.

I'm hoping for a good dip into the back catalog - some Washing Machine tracks, some from S. Nurse, Evol.

Should be rad.
guston is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2007, 06:05 PM   #4
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
How was the show?? Any setlists? I'd like to compare it to the one from Northampton on V-Day!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2007, 07:28 AM   #5
margotapplebaum
empty page

margotapplebaum has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
How was the show?? Any setlists? I'd like to compare it to the one from Northampton on V-Day!

The setlist was pretty much the same from the Northampton show with the exception of Expressway. Oh, and Lee did Mote instead of Eric's Trip.

Be glad that you weren't there as the room was filled with assholes.
margotapplebaum is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth