...switch between here and something else. 6 23.08%
...just come back here occaisionally. 1 3.85%
...come here by accident. 0 0%
...or what? 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03.24.2006, 03:09 PM   #21
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
I consider myshelf a contributing member of this forum that has nothing to say.
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 12:46 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I post on here mostly during work.

I'm a bastard when it comes to uploading, because recently my computer took a shit on me, and I lost everything I ever had stored. So essentially I'm useless in that department.

Oddly enough, this being an SY forum and all, I tend to avoid the music threads.

A. I would expound upon how much I love SY, but, well - I'm here, aren't I? I would assume that's a given.
B. I tend to get a bit overworked on occasion when it comes to the music debates, and then I rant and probably end up acting like a heinous bitch. So my avoidance is a preventative measure. Apologies to anyone I've ever offended in the past.

So I post other random, irrelevant shit in order to avoid making any contribution to society on work time. I spend most of the time poring over the threads, as I'm a voyeur, and I've developed a habit of constructing fictional biographies for the posters on this board (which are totally inaccurate but really amusing to make up).

Now that I've gotten the hang of this picture thing, I'm getting a bit too photo-happy.

Let's give Re-Run his due, shall we?

I love you.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 01:00 PM   #23
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really know, but its kind of addictive.

I voted "i switch between here and my family" ha ha ha.
In all seriousness, i have been here for almost 3 years now, and i like it (most of the time). the people here are nice and i feel that this community (the sonic youth message board community) is quite tight knit. Most of us know each other, and get along nicely together.

So why leave?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 01:10 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am long lastin'. Been on the sy forum for nearly ten years now.

This is the only forum/message board I go to. It has everything I need. Volatile people, passionate music lovers, people who like to discuss their opinions on everything I love (food, music, art, books, science, sports), tons and tons of discussion about music, much of which is new to me and helps me check new shit out, etc. It also gives me hope that other people out there love music so much that they seek out new music before the radio or MTV or rolling stone tells them it exists.

I fucking love love love sonic youth and by extension I have lots of love for anyone who has been touched in any way by sonic youth's music (except for EJST&NS, ha!).

I post where I can, and check every forum regularly except for the sonic sharing, because I check this at work and have no way to properly download anything or share anything I may upload.

I need my own PC at home!
Old 01.04.2008, 01:12 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Oh and I forgot, nearly every single female board member on here turns me on not only with their hot hot looks, (never ever imagined there were so many beautiful women who love sonic youth) but mainly because they use their brains and are critical thinkers, and are FUNNY which is the sexiest trait of all (apart from a big butt)
Old 01.04.2008, 01:22 PM   #26
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I post on here mostly during work.

I'm a bastard when it comes to uploading, because recently my computer took a shit on me, and I lost everything I ever had stored. So essentially I'm useless in that department.

Oddly enough, this being an SY forum and all, I tend to avoid the music threads.

A. I would expound upon how much I love SY, but, well - I'm here, aren't I? I would assume that's a given.
B. I tend to get a bit overworked on occasion when it comes to the music debates, and then I rant and probably end up acting like a heinous bitch. So my avoidance is a preventative measure. Apologies to anyone I've ever offended in the past.

So I post other random, irrelevant shit in order to avoid making any contribution to society on work time. I spend most of the time poring over the threads, as I'm a voyeur, and I've developed a habit of constructing fictional biographies for the posters on this board (which are totally inaccurate but really amusing to make up).

Now that I've gotten the hang of this picture thing, I'm getting a bit too photo-happy.

Let's give Re-Run his due, shall we?

evil bitch, where are you?
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 01:27 PM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████

hubba hubba.

and yeah, I miss truncy.

nobody else is able to make me feel actual shame.
Old 01.04.2008, 01:35 PM   #28
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
i'll keep this photo in my wallet until the day she comes back :9)

█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 01:44 PM   #29
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

if she was a horse, I'd let her bite my back.
Old 01.04.2008, 01:55 PM   #30
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I don't post as often as I used to, but I'm ALWAYS on this thing. I'm usually flipping between here and the local music/etc forum, and like, myspace for no real reason but habit.
I just don' often find threads I have much to say in I guess. I still love coming here, plenty of great people, sounds, etc.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 02:26 PM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka Moloch
cultural hub

like karma chameleon?
Old 01.04.2008, 06:21 PM   #32
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am long lastin'. Been on the sy forum for nearly ten years now.

Oh fuck me running, 10 YEARS? The old board was on for that long?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 06:31 PM   #33
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I'm just here for fun. People on this forum seem pretty nice.
Old 01.04.2008, 06:51 PM   #34
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I post short posts frequently.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 06:52 PM   #35
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Na-ah
Old 01.04.2008, 07:49 PM   #36
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
I probably come here once a day, more on days when i actually make posts. i'm not really here to make friends, so i stay out of the social banter threads. i like the thread topics that make me think about things, but i post more for my own entertainment than anything. there's a lot of pretentiousness in the music threads that can get annoying - most people do avoid making fun of my love for hair metal, probably because it's too easy of a target. i guess i just come here out of boredom, and every once and a while you people throw something entertaining at me. it's a very different place from the motley crue message board and from the ween message board, so it's an interesting social experiment to bounce between the three. i post the least on the crue one and the most on the ween one.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2008, 11:17 PM   #37
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
im the best person here
i only like the cool people on the forum
i wish i wasnt as cool as i am but i cant help it
if i could rape my self i would
Old 01.05.2008, 11:32 AM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
im the best person here
i only like the cool people on the forum
i wish i wasnt as cool as i am but i cant help it
if i could rape my self i would

you should buy a miniature stallion!
Old 01.05.2008, 11:34 AM   #39
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
and rape the stallion?
Old 01.05.2008, 12:26 PM   #40
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
I would rape a stallion.

yo, this motherfucker ain't one of us.

he said he'd fuck a horse.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth