...switch between here and something else. 6 23.08%
...just come back here occaisionally. 1 3.85%
...come here by accident. 0 0%
...or what? 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01.05.2008, 01:19 PM   #41
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
I will admit that I come here mostly to get up to date news on Sonic activity (thanks Moshe)... and I am a chronic lurker.

However over the years I have grown very fond of certain regular posters and need to check out what's going on with them (they shall remain nameless)...

Oh and every now and then I post when the mood takes me.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 03:29 PM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
"ever wonder how he felt about being raped" made me laugh.

repped.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 03:35 PM   #43
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
I feel like I make no worthy contributions to the board. I'd like to think of myself as an occasional "comic relief", but I don't.

Threads that I find to be of any real importance, are the ones that I usually get to after everyone else, and at that point, well, there is no point.

I do appreciate the conversations and neccesary input from other posters such as atari, ChrisLawrence, moshe, and everyone who is too obviously important to mention.

I would say that I'll make it my New Year's resolution to post things besides pictures, happy birthdays, and "how am I doing" replies, but I'd rather not, I suppose.
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 05:01 PM   #44
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Oh fuck me running, 10 YEARS? The old board was on for that long?

i remember the very day I got my first hotmail account I went to sonic youth.com and joined it's bulletin board. I was living in austin at the time and that was 9 and a half year ago I am old. I am now as old as Leewas when I first heard sonic youth and thought "man, this older guy rocks harder than anyone!"
Old 01.06.2008, 05:44 AM   #45
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
- Look around
- Post where I have something to say (as short as possible)
- Log out
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2008, 11:54 AM   #46
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
All of the above.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth