Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Former SY Interviewer Facing Life in Prison
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.29.2014, 08:17 PM   #1
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
Some of you in the US may be familiar with 'Q' a Canadian Arts Magazine show that has been fairly successful in the last few years. It is funded by the CBC which is the state broadcaster and has had some success in the US being connected through NPR. Anyway, the host of the show is now up on Sexual Assault charges which have not been proven in court.

Here is a video of SY with the host:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBblaXFi3i0

Here is a doc about the broadcaster that was aired last night that brings the situation to its current situation. CBC also produced the doc.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2619940777/

The situation sucks and the fallout is still happening.

RN
Old 11.30.2014, 08:59 AM   #2
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Seems similar to the BBC's culture of silence which let celebrity pedos act freely for years.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2014, 12:30 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i read about this guy last month or so ago on gawker, and while i didn't know who this was it looks like he was pretty abusive in the sack-- slapping people around without their consent is not cool.

of course charges have not been proven in court since trials haven't yet started (i think). but it looks like there are enough victims to substantiate the charges. e.g.:

http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/episode...re-speaks-out/

meanwhile, south of the canadian border...

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2014, 09:18 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
don't leave your women alone with the Cos.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth