Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bush is such a liar, it's unbelievable!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.07.2006, 09:18 AM   #1
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
8 times Bush has denied knowing anything about the CIA leak for revenge against Wilson/Plame. Here they r:
(from Raw Story, www.rawstory.com)

That incidents identified by Democrats follow:
President Bush, 9/30/03:
"I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action."
President Bush, 9/30/03:
"If there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is. And if the person has violated law, the person will be taken care of. . . . I have told our administration, people in my administration to be fully cooperative. I want to know the truth. If anybody has got any information inside our administration or outside our administration, it would be helpful if they came forward with the information so we can find out whether or not these allegations are true and get on about the business."
President Bush, 10/28/03:
"I'd like to know if somebody in my White House did leak sensitive information."
President Bush, 6/10/04:
Reporter: "Do you stand by your pledge to fire anyone found to have done so?"
President Bush: "Yes. And that's up to the U.S. Attorney to find the facts."
President Bush, 10/28/03:
"I want to know the truth. ... I have no idea whether we'll find out who the leaker is, partially because, in all due respect to your profession, you do a very good job of protecting the leakers."
President Bush, 7/18/05 issue of USA Today:
"If someone committed crime, they will no longer work in my administration."
White House Press Secretary, 9/29/03:
"The President has set high standards, the highest of standards for people in his administration. He's made it very clear to people in his administration that he expects them to adhere to the highest standards of conduct. If anyone in this administration was involved in it, they would no longer be in this administration."
White House Press Secretary, 10/7/03:
"Let me answer what the President has said. I speak for the President and I'll talk to you about what he wants . . .If someone leaked classified information, the President wants to know. If someone in this administration leaked classified information, they will no longer be a part of this administration, because that's not the way this White House operates, that's not the way this President expects people in his administration to conduct their business."

words will not suffice after all this time.. the leak was authorized by bush! What a traitor. i've known of no one that lies like our president.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 09:30 AM   #2
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I can't stand this ignorant moron. I can't wait 'til his years in office are over.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 09:32 AM   #3
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Careful, marley.
That kind of statement is regarded as a terroristic threat. Secret Service guys aren't known for a sense of humor or a non-literal interpretation in these matters....
Just saying.
(Stupid I know, but it's true)
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 09:34 AM   #4
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
this is my favorite: "I want to know the truth. ... I have no idea whether we'll find out who the leaker is, partially because, in all due respect to your profession, you do a very good job of protecting the leakers."
President Bush, 7/18/05 issue of USA Today:
"If someone committed crime, they will no longer work in my administration."

it's so Bush to turn it around and swipe at the media i.e., and create deception and the like..

man, that cat is shady as all hell.

Old 04.07.2006, 09:34 AM   #5
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I'll whisper so they can't hear me. Besides, a terroristic threat is nothing new to Bush. He knows how to arrange them real well.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 09:50 AM   #6
ricechex
the destroyed room

it would be great to hear from some bush supporters to check their take on this. how do u get out of this one? bush didn't do anything illegal per se b/c the pres. can declassify info, the Plame info, but jesus christ...if nothing else, he lied to all of us..over and over and over. pretty sneaky that bush and the admin. was denying leaking classified info b/c they already had de-classified it. nevertheless..lies, deception, galore

Old 04.07.2006, 09:59 AM   #7
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
isn't the leak that they're talking about the earlier leak about WMD's to judith miller which effectively drummed up public support to start the iraqi war?

that said, i'd not put it past bush to have leaked both stories.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 10:10 AM   #8
ricechex
the destroyed room

i'm not sure. it IS a clusterfuck. i think it's that he authorized a leak (s) to 1. attack wilson's evidence of no WMD's, and 2. revenge(plame).

Old 04.07.2006, 10:39 AM   #9
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
i'm pretty sure it hasn't trickled down to the plame thing yet as even pundits on the left are stating that no laws have yet been broken since declassification is a matter of presidential perogative and not legislation.

if it had trickled down to the plame issue, that would become an issue of a violation of law and not just a presidential whim.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 11:02 AM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
shit yes, you guys should read the washington post article:

Bush Authorized Secrets' Release, Libby Testified
Prosecutor Says Disclosures on Iraq Were Aimed at War Critic
By R. Jeffrey Smith
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, April 7, 2006; A01

President Bush authorized White House official I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to disclose highly sensitive intelligence information to the news media in an attempt to discredit a CIA adviser whose views undermined the rationale for the invasion of Iraq, according to a federal prosecutor's account of Libby's testimony to a grand jury.
The court filing by Special Counsel Patrick J. Fitzgerald for the first time places Bush and Vice President Cheney at the heart of what Libby testified was an exceptional and deliberate leak of material designed to buttress the administration's claim that Iraq was trying to obtain nuclear weapons. The information was contained in the National Intelligence Estimate, one of the most closely held CIA analyses of whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction before the war.
Fitzgerald said Libby's disclosure took place as the result of "a strong desire by many, including multiple people in the White House, to repudiate" claims made in a July 2003 newspaper article by former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV, who was hired by the CIA to evaluate whether Iraq sought nuclear material in Niger. Wilson wrote that "some of the intelligence related to Iraq's nuclear weapons program was twisted to exaggerate the Iraqi threat."
(cont'd.)

full article here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...040600333.html

^^ this requires a cursory registration that you can do w/ any email address
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 11:07 AM   #11
ricechex
the destroyed room

i'm not sure where the law comes in. the plame thing is not really a violation of law, i heard like u, b/c again.. the info was declassified b/c bush declassified it, and bush has that right to declassify. it's a fucking sneaky, immoral, thing to do, but not so much an issue legally and impeachable etc. BUT he did lie over and over about not knowing anything about it. That's what gets me. I mean here is a man that discredits truthful information which would send kids to war and ultimatley outs a CIA agent of his own country..

to think one little lie about gettin some head got clinton nixed..

Old 04.07.2006, 11:12 AM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh, the plame thing... we'll see... hell yeah he said he'd fire anyone related to the plame thing... so i guess when the whole truth comes out he'll have to resign. resign! hah hah... fucking sociopaths never do that...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 11:16 AM   #13
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Bush is such a liar, it's unbelievable!

really??? I thought he was a joker!!
next step is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 12:33 PM   #14
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
I can't stand this ignorant moron. I can't wait 'til his years in office are over.

And Jeb replaces him!

The chances of an honest politician becoming president are so low. Ususally someone has to die and a good non-tainted vice president like Theodore Roosevelt gets in.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth