Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 11.24.2010, 01:24 PM   #33621
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull
 
shabbray2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,411
shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
models & pocky = slavos dream
hahaha
__________________
PLEASE WAIT...BUILDING RAGE
DEM DAYS, WHEN EVERYTHING IS HIP HOP
"Beat the stage for an extra ending with monkeys"

 

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 01:55 PM   #33622
_slavo_
invito al cielo
 
_slavo_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Россия
Posts: 10,297
_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
+ steven gerrard
__________________



you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 07:31 AM   #33623
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull
 
shabbray2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,411
shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
I saw this too late.
paints a strange but nice picture

Edit: definately more strange then nice!
__________________
PLEASE WAIT...BUILDING RAGE
DEM DAYS, WHEN EVERYTHING IS HIP HOP
"Beat the stage for an extra ending with monkeys"

 

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 02:40 PM   #33624
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo
 
cryptowonderdruginvogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the party
Posts: 10,302
cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
For slavo:
 
__________________
I hope all of this is a dream I am having at the age of 6
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 03:40 PM   #33625
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull
 
shabbray2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,411
shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
^^the other one is more slavos taste!
__________________
PLEASE WAIT...BUILDING RAGE
DEM DAYS, WHEN EVERYTHING IS HIP HOP
"Beat the stage for an extra ending with monkeys"

 

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 04:16 PM   #33626
jon boy
invito al cielo
 
jon boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: psycho battery
Posts: 12,260
jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
you're hanging out with models? how's the dark haired called?

the sort of models that you pay by the hour. know what i mean nudge nudge.
__________________
Sarcasm[A] is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \


http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif




jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 04:55 PM   #33627
_slavo_
invito al cielo
 
_slavo_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Россия
Posts: 10,297
_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
say no more say no more
__________________



you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 05:04 PM   #33628
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo
 
cryptowonderdruginvogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the party
Posts: 10,302
cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
the sort of models that you pay by the hour. know what i mean nudge nudge.
 
__________________
I hope all of this is a dream I am having at the age of 6
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 05:05 PM   #33629
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,021
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Is it that surprising? Don't all of us gays hang with mad models? Crytpo's faghag squad runs deep.
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 05:06 PM   #33630
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,501
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
say no more say no more
That's the only problem with crypto. He shows more so he should say more.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 09:26 PM   #33631
knox
invito al cielo
 
knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,281
knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
Is it that surprising? Don't all of us gays hang with mad models? Crytpo's faghag squad runs deep.

well no.
most of them wish they could but end up hanging with people like me.
__________________
 
knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 09:48 PM   #33632
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo
 
cryptowonderdruginvogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the party
Posts: 10,302
cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
Is it that surprising? Don't all of us gays hang with mad models? Crytpo's faghag squad runs deep.

Not gay, brah
__________________
I hope all of this is a dream I am having at the age of 6
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 09:50 PM   #33633
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,021
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
Not gay, brah

don't believe it, bromo. ain't nobody but queers got that many bitches. well, queers and hugh hefner.
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 10:29 PM   #33634
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo
 
cryptowonderdruginvogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the party
Posts: 10,302
cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
don't believe it, bromo. ain't nobody but queers got that many bitches. well, queers and hugh hefner.
 
__________________
I hope all of this is a dream I am having at the age of 6
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 11:03 PM   #33635
Satan
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: noo yawk
Posts: 6,336
Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
 


"is that you apu? time has ravaged your once-useful good looks" - jasper beardly
i like this.
__________________
"I love meth." - batreleaser
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2010, 11:51 PM   #33636
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: rain hell
Posts: 1,558
hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
don't believe it, bromo. ain't nobody but queers got that many bitches. well, queers and hugh hefner.

remove the $$$$$$ and the girls go bye bye (if he isn't gay)
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:04 AM   #33637
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo
 
DeadDiscoDildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,855
DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was the coke?

Either way, I hang with models too, I just don't post pictures.

Or do cocain.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:21 AM   #33638
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,021
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Ahhh. Blow attracts just about anyone, especially models. I GET IT NOW. Hipster-ass crypto giving out mephedrone & fentanyl speedballs for that model tip.




BTW, I miss your ass, crypto. mad love to the steez-king. i envy your swag.
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:34 AM   #33639
kinn
the destroyed room
 
kinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 557
kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
satan said she did cocaine. this was a while after she knew she was pregnant.

and she also smokes cigs and pot.

but i learned something from her, it doesn't matter. because she's a badass and everyone is just like giving her all this shit and being dicks.

just aswell since her baby is just a pillow she stuffed up her top and took photos of.

wait? did i say that? shh... i didn't really say that. you all heard me. i didn't say anything.

besides. i could be wrong. i could be totally wrong and she could prove it undeniably.

but still, the facts would be that i really don't care that much. it would make me look at least somewhat foolish. i can still accept this though. i shall take the risk.

most likely satan will tell me she "doesn't need to prove shit" to some "dick" such as myself. and indeed she doesn't.

but you know what? at the risk of being proved wrong and flamed by a whole load of people who want to jump on the "flame kinn" bandwagon because they already have bad blood with me for me trolling them in the past - i am still just going to post this post and let it lie.

even if she was to show me up completely, and that 3 piece all girl band she's also in were to all kick my ass, well then it wouldn't matter since that band doesn't exist and therefore as only fictional entities cannot physically administer an asskicking... but ... wait.. what was i saying? nevermind. oh yeah, i was saying that i'll just take the risk of putting this out there. because satan is faking being pregnant. if i am somehow wrong about this you can all quote these words over and over and just FLAME the fuck out of me like i'm a jew in an Auschwitz incinerator. you can all just TROLL me ceaselessly and senselessly. troll over and over again until i'm reduced from the level of regular poster to hated outcast to joke all the way down to the very bottom (this being the state known as 'sway'). you can call me a turdburgaler, you can call me whatever. i'll make no reply. i'll passively remain silent.

i can imagine it. satan would strike first, then people here that hate me the most - those being symbol man, tesla would jump in with relish. then a slew of other minor players who i have offended to a lesser degree would take aim. i can think of ddd, glice and knox as being on this list, and probably a whole load of others i can't remember and/or are oblivious to having offended. pretty much everyone (excepting the few who already have came to the same conclusion as myself) would join in the fray. it would be a lolbath, of lolocaustic proportions. perhaps my imagination is running wild and it would pass with less hoopla. impossible to tell at this point.

at its worst, it would rally the board against me, and would suddenly endow posters with the confidence to strike back with trolls against anything i said from then on, safe in the knowledge i had previously been ganged up upon and would not be defended. this would perhaps be doing me a favour, as i would be inclined to post less and thus waste less time than i do now here.

still, whatever happens, the temptation is just to unboring to resist. i'm like a drunken russian military commander with terminal cancer, the nuclear launch codes, a bottle of whiskey, a pistol and a lonely shift in a missle silo. i mean why the fuck not?

anyway if you want to check for yourself go search for the pictures she posted in this thread and then look at the dates they were posted. its all there man!

(ps. i dont mean to sound like i am some untrollable macho guy with this post. i am imminently trollable. i am not trying to say that saying any of this will make me a sacred cow or something. please feel free to troll or whatever you like.)
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2010, 12:50 AM   #33640
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,021
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
satan said she did cocaine. this was a while after she knew she was pregnant.

and she also smokes cigs and pot.

but i learned something from her, it doesn't matter. because she's a badass and everyone is just like giving her all this shit and being dicks.

just aswell since her baby is just a pillow she stuffed up her top and took photos of.

wait? did i say that? shh... i didn't really say that. you all heard me. i didn't say anything.

besides. i could be wrong. i could be totally wrong and she could prove it undeniably.

but still, the facts would be that i really don't care that much. it would make me look at least somewhat foolish. i can still accept this though. i shall take the risk.

most likely satan will tell me she "doesn't need to prove shit" to some "dick" such as myself. and indeed she doesn't.

but you know what? at the risk of being proved wrong and flamed by a whole load of people who want to jump on the "flame kinn" bandwagon because they already have bad blood with me for me trolling them in the past - i am still just going to post this post and let it lie.

even if she was to show me up completely, and that 3 piece all girl band she's also in were to all kick my ass, well then it wouldn't matter since that band doesn't exist and therefore as only fictional entities cannot physically administer an asskicking... but ... wait.. what was i saying? nevermind. oh yeah, i was saying that i'll just take the risk of putting this out there. because satan is faking being pregnant. if i am somehow wrong about this you can all quote these words over and over and just FLAME the fuck out of me like i'm a jew in an Auschwitz incinerator. you can all just TROLL me ceaselessly and senselessly. troll over and over again until i'm reduced from the level of regular poster to hated outcast to joke all the way down to the very bottom (this being the state known as 'sway'). you can call me a turdburgaler, you can call me whatever. i'll make no reply. i'll passively remain silent.

i can imagine it. satan would strike first, then people here that hate me the most - those being symbol man, tesla would jump in with relish. then a slew of other minor players who i have offended to a lesser degree would take aim. i can think of ddd, glice and knox as being on this list, and probably a whole load of others i can't remember and/or are oblivious to having offended. pretty much everyone (excepting the few who already have came to the same conclusion as myself) would join in the fray. it would be a lolbath, of lolocaustic proportions. perhaps my imagination is running wild and it would pass with less hoopla. impossible to tell at this point.

at its worst, it would rally the board against me, and would suddenly endow posters with the confidence to strike back with trolls against anything i said from then on, safe in the knowledge i had previously been ganged up upon and would not be defended. this would perhaps be doing me a favour, as i would be inclined to post less and thus waste less time than i do now here.

still, whatever happens, the temptation is just to unboring to resist. i'm like a drunken russian military commander with terminal cancer, the nuclear launch codes, a bottle of whiskey, a pistol and a lonely shift in a missle silo. i mean why the fuck not?

anyway if you want to check for yourself go search for the pictures she posted in this thread and then look at the dates they were posted. its all there man!


Why must you troll so fucking hard with so few entertaining posts(this is coming from me, a total fucking useless troll)? What's been up your ass, ni'k? Regardless of your thoughts/suspicions regarding Satan's pregnancy, who fucking cares? You don't 'know' tanky and therefore, it needs not be your concern.

Please, stop trolling. I know you'll get bites but it's just not funny anymore, or rather, it never was.

For your own benefit, get your shit together. I fear for your mental health and I do care about you, kid. You helped me through various difficult situations in my life and listened to my insane ramblings when I really needed someone to.
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
682
1182158216321672167916801681 1682 168316841685169217321782 > »
-->

Thread Tools

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth