Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the atari2600 aprecitaion thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.24.2006, 05:17 PM   #21
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
I liked him
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 06:44 PM   #22
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
samuel, are you jigglejiggly?

I'm not trying to be crude here, but every time I saw your "mmmm" I couldn't help but get the notion that you were jerking off at your computer in between posts.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 07:15 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
meh, some people have a beef with atari; in the case of porkmarras as i recall it all stemmed from a fateful misunderstanding, however...

people trying to gang up on atari while he doesn't respond is low and cowardly. worst of all is leatherneck, who can only have a chance to score any kind of points when his opponent is absent.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 07:18 PM   #24
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
I appreciate atari.
Old 03.24.2006, 07:24 PM   #25
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
blah blah

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 07:27 PM   #26
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
hes okay.
his exspectations
are too
high.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 07:28 PM   #27
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
i guess !@#$% missed the part where we wer complaining that atari is the king of attacking people who arenty present in posts........or as im guessin, he doesnt care.

!@#$%, go back to the old forum, theres at least 10 or 15 posts the past few months were ive wandered into them and found atari badmoutning me or others....and none of us even posted on the topic...oh wait, you dont care if he does it only if i do it.....now that sounds familiar

oh yeah, not like its needed, but if !@#$% goes and looks at the old forum, he will see ive been fucking with atari there too up until yesterday

i didnt even start this thread, i wasnt the one who started the quoting signatures (although rhys gets 5 gold stars for that idea)!

im not doing anything atari hasnt done a million times with others here too, god knows, theres probably many threads atari badmouthed me and others in that we never even saw.....but i know, its atari, you dont care if he does it....hahah!

!@#$%, how bout this....do some research, look into what youre saying.....cause your last post was so far off base, you look like a total and complete moron!

but keep it up, thats how you usually look!!!!!

edit, while you are at it, check into the threads that both me and atari are in 90% of the time , atari posts first and i respond.....so i guess according to you, atari is also a mouse and chicken shit!

well, that was easy...

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

Old 03.25.2006, 10:24 AM   #28
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
This really isn't my business, but

Having not been subject to the age-old feuds on this board, I might have a slightly less muddled perspective. As I've said numerous times already, I like and respect Atari very much - he's a well-learned guy who's articulate and clever, and, when he wants to, can debate diplomatically.

As new as I am (I think I began posting under my original ID last summer), Atari and I have had our run-ins, where he had on a few occasions accused me of being a troll, for no reason I could see at the time. He has since apologized, and we are/were on good terms. But yes, Atari could be reactionary and unfair at times. All of us can.

My POINT is,

Atari was a very valuable member of this forum, and I am sad to see him go.

But the guy's not here. And *gasp* the forum hasn't collapsed in fiery ruins. If he wants to stalk off because of trolls, or because he thinks the demographic has gotten too young for him, so be it. I am certainly not going to prostrate before his proverbial feet (not that he's asked us to) and beg him to come back.

Give yourselves some credit. If you think you can't make the board informative and entertaining on your own, well, I'm sorry to hear that.

So far, I've seen neither hide nor hair of Atari on here. As he said, he's

"outgrown" us.

And if THAT'S how he feels, that we have intellectually been left flailing in his cyber-dust, then, nice knowing ya Atari, don't hurry back.

That's my two cents, anyhow.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 10:42 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah, porkmarras-- i thought you guys once had an argument, etc-- wasn't clear, sorry-- no worries.

but the rat/chicken/shit is dedicated to leatherneck. the resentful moron only gets a chance to "win" an argument with atari when he's away. he's so obviously squealing with satisfaction here it's repugnant. as if he had accomplished something! (only in his fantasies).

i know atari sometimes has lashed out at the wrong people for the wrong reasons (and it's pained me to see that), but he was to me a very valuable board member, because in spite of his very human failings (which we all have) he had a lot to offer; while leatherneck... leatherneck has nothing to offer and deserves all the crap he gets!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 10:49 AM   #30
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Yeahhzhzh,
I'm JiggleJiggly

to whoever askedd
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 10:50 AM   #31
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I will definetly give atari 2600 his props. He desrves them. I had the recent privilige of starting up a live Bowie thread w/ him, that did pretty well on the old board. So, he's cool in my book.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 12:59 PM   #32
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah atari!
Old 03.25.2006, 02:48 PM   #33
Lethrneck4
children of satan

hahaha

good answer to all my questions !@#$%, hahaaa

i guess by avoiding the obvious, you dont have to deal with how wrong you are

and, AGAIN, i didnt start this thread and the only bad thing ive said about atari is that he isnt very rational in political threads....i also said as far as non political matters, hes pretty cool.....and as irrational as he can be, i know hed say the same about me

i guess its ok for atari to attack people in threads, when most times these people have no idea hes talkin shit and dont stumble onto his rantings like i did

but again, !@#$% doesnt care what atari does....only what those he doesnt agree with does

sounds kinda like !@#$% political philosophy has taken over his sense of reality

Old 03.25.2006, 02:58 PM   #34
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
aahhhh, hes the coolest.. did he ever "track down" the poles by their Ip addresses?

i made this for him
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 02:59 PM   #35
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
bitch you look like a short midget ass robot!
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 04:43 PM   #36
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
He was always cool with me.
Old 03.25.2006, 04:48 PM   #37
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
So far, I've seen neither hide nor hair of Atari on here. As he said, he's

"outgrown" us.

And if THAT'S how he feels, that we have intellectually been left flailing in his cyber-dust, then, nice knowing ya Atari, don't hurry back.

He's probably outgrown the majority of us, truncated. We don't have that many people here that can put together a complete sentence.
Old 03.25.2006, 05:20 PM   #38
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
wow a lot of arguements
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2006, 06:12 PM   #39
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Hahahhaaha!!!!

Old 03.25.2006, 06:18 PM   #40
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

i know atari sometimes has lashed out at the wrong people for the wrong reasons (and it's pained me to see that), but he was to me a very valuable board member, because in spite of his very human failings (which we all have) he had a lot to offer; while leatherneck... leatherneck has nothing to offer and deserves all the crap he gets!

haha, i guess the dozens of shows ive traded with people, most times getting nothing in trade isnt anything... i guess all the shows ive torrented for people dont matter....as guess all the dinosaur jr related updates and the such dont matter..

!@#$%, correct me if im wrong,,but the only time i EVER see you post is in political threads, and 90% of the time all you do is defend atari

dude, do us all a favor, follow atari to whatever board hes gonna go to and get lost a non-contributing assclown....im almost positive youve NEVER done anything for anyone on this board

again, your sense of reality is as warped as your mind, and the fact you are a SY fan embarresses a lot of us, or at least the ones with any common sense

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth