Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page New Mr Lif album next year
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.31.2008, 01:13 PM   #1
sarramkrop

I meant to post this a while ago.

Hello!!! / Bailout Opinions

Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:14am

This is my very first bulletin / post on Facebook. My profile has been up for a while, but I recently tuned back in to the digital realms and I'm glad to finally be able to say hello.

For those who don't know, I am recording an album called "I Heard It Today" which is slated for release on January 20th (Inauguration Day). My goal is to have each song deal with a different political issue, and of course the subject of the economy is garnering most of my attention now.

My head is spinning from the whirlwind of information pertaining to this "bailout" the American government is looking to sign off on. I want your opinions on this matter because it is important that the "I Heard it Today" project represents your views as well as mine. So.....let's spark up the conversation.

1. Do you think there should be a bailout?

2. Where is there specific information about this bill online for the public to read. They're expecting our tax dollars to be contributed as a result of this agreement, and as investors, we should know what exactly we're investing in. Please send links if you have them.

3. How do you think this "Bailout" is going to effect our every day lives?

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you all have to say.

-Lif
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 01:23 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
a new Lif album would be nice, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sick to death of politics by Jan. 20. let's hope it doesn't sound dated by the time it hits the street.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 01:24 PM   #3
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
A new Mr.Lif album is always good news.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 01:37 PM   #4
al shabbray

of course will spin "emergency rations" for remembering the good times
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth